AM (7-3pm) PM (2-11pm) positions only (Eagan, Rosemount)
Peaceful Mind Homes is a memory care home for seniors. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a passion for caregiving and want to grow with us.
Please contact with your work experience and availability.
1. Assists client in all activities of daily living
2. Meal planning and preparation, including special diets.
3. Assists client with transfers, ambulation, and light exercise
4. Performs housekeeping chores; such as laundry, vacuuming, etc.
5. Helps maintain a clean and safe home environment.
6. Follows care plan, completes records and documentation accurately.
7. Performs all skills and procedures competently, under the supervision of RN.
8. Notifies RN of any changes in client's health status or condition.
9. Communicates with office staff on a weekly basis with client service reports and any schedule changes.
10. Completes eight continuing education units (CEUs) each year, as required by the State.
1 Must be at least eighteen years old.
2 Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly in English.
3 Must be loving, caring and compassionate.
4 CNA certification required.
5 Must have a driver's license and reliable vehicle.
Position type: PT/Flex time - Night time, weekends required (rotation schedule in effect)
Location: Eagan, Rosemount
Compensation: negotiable based on experience