Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta Employee Reviews

High Turn-over rate...LOW PAY
Mental Health Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2016
As a Mental Health asst. they expect you to have a Bachelor degree, but pay less than one would think. They put tons of responsibility on their workers without any incentives. They give pennies for raises, the admin staff are all rude with the exception of a few. They never adequately staff the units, constantly leaving employees vulnerable to disaster and ultimately responsible if something happens to the patients. Could be a ok job for a recent grad looking for experience but not long term!!
Pros
It's a job
Cons
low pay, no team work, rude co-workers
Supportive management
Counseling Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2015
The management and staff were very supportive and instrumental in training interns and new employees. My supervisor communicated effectively, provided helpful feedback, welcomed suggestions and provided diverse learning opportunities. Although my position was as an unpaid intern, I gained a lot of knowledge and experience from the facility and the people I worked with.
Loved working here
Expressive Therapy Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
I was an intern here when I was in college. I loved it. I think this is a great hospital and a great place to learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta. Our community is ready to answer.

1.3