Peak Organization Employee Reviews

Not a good environment
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 14, 2016
You get great experience most times. Most project coordinators and Management is very poor here. Most times Coordinators do not care at all of there responsibilities. Technicians are really bad basically no experience going in the field. They need to really change a lot of there management. Hardest part of the job is working with others when they hate there job.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Very poor management, coordinators and technicians
Fast, courteous business and professionalism abound at Peak.
Installer/Programmer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 16, 2015
I enjoy quick and professional support with any technical issues that may arise. They are a top tier company to work for.
Fun work place with great people
Information Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 9, 2015
I learned what it's like to be a part of a team within the IT field and how an organized team gets things done in an efficient manner. We all meet up at the job site, decide who has to do what, and get it done. There were always more than enough people to get everything done although some job sites, depending on how many computers there were, took longer than others. We would make sure that there was enough upgraded computers as purchased by the company, and we would swap out all the old ones. The hardest part of the job was just making sure everything was in uniform and the same for each new station. Working with my coworkers was fun as we swapped experiences and helped each other out whenever needed. The most enjoyable part of the day was when everything was finished and we just had to wait and see how all the new computers booted and ran perfectly on the companies network server, telling us we did a good job,
Wonderful Company
HP Windows 7 Migration Technician (Current Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCMay 19, 2014
I found the listing to this opportunity through Craigslist. I sent in my resume at the time and with persistent phone calls, there was work within a day. I enjoyed the technicians that worked with me. We all learned a great deal from one another.
Great Place
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 19, 2014
A friendly place to work and great staff. Management was great very flexible with you work schedule.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Health Care
Very busy company with all diffeerent and all their baggage.
Office Manager/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Cash Receipts, Invoiceing and order entry. Plus deposit funds into appropriate account, Accounts payable pay off vendors and work on new contracts with vendors to shopping machine.
Lack of Professionalism
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 17, 2013
I felt welcomed by Peak Systems at least on a corporate level staff. Unfortunately, the same can not be said about project leads. There wasn't much of a team effort here. Leads often compared the work of others and encouraged rushing to complete a specific task. Occasionally, contractors would be singled out when the lead decided to offer overtime or even when deciding to let people (or force people to) leave early. The leads were often times condescending and were very reluctant to assist. The feeling was that, we were hired for the position, we shouldn't need help.

To add to the bad experience, the instructions weren't in chronological order. You would have to read ahead to figure out the steps were in the wrong order.

Knowledge doesn't make a good leader - people skills and leadership skills do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peak Organization. Our community is ready to answer.

Peak Organization Reviews by Location