We are looking for an analytics data junky who has a pragmatic business sense and embodies the following qualities:
- You are driven by getting results for clients. You are a master at identifying opportunities to improve performance and developing ways to clearly explain what you see in complex web analytics.
- You will communicate and share your vision for how to improve performance with Peak Systems designers.
- You bring experience with the usual enterprise analytics tools: Google Analytics, Ominiture, Webtrends, Yahoo! Web Analytics, etc.
- You are timely. Deadlines are made to be met.
- Design, create and use templatized monthly client reports that measure our design performance.
- Collect and analyze data using a variety of tools, including Omniture, Google Analytics and Radian6, to evaluate overall performance and results-based impact that our designs have on the client’s business.
- Make recommendations to design team for prioritized hot spots that should be re-designed to improve client results, primarily in transactional web experiences (ecommerce, SAAS applications).
- Implement best practices for analytics.
- Present findings and recommendations to Peak Systems design team.
- Support Business Development team to scope and price projects.
- Assist with the creation of supporting business development materials, as needed.
- Stay informed of best practices.
- Stay involved in analytics community.
- Enhance reputation of yourself and Peak Systems as an industry thought leader in applying analytics to achieve the best possible user experience design for generating measurable results for our clients.
- Solid analytics and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret data and transform information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Experience with enterprise web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Urchin, Web Omniture, WebTrends and Coremetrics, and experience with social analytics tools such as Radian6.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Google Website Optimizer, Omniture Test&Target, Webtrends, Optimize, etc.
- Understanding of user experience best practices.
- Proactive, constructive and committed attitude; demonstrates great follow-through.
- Solid time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- A minimum of two years of experience working in analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required