Peak Systems Employee Reviews

Great experience as a consultant, but unfortunate ending from Peak Systems
Consultant - Citigroup (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2016
During some years spent working for Peak Systems, I was employed as a consultant, therefore, I had no benefits whatsoever.
They at no time gave me nor my teammates the time of day, regarding such.

After four years, the company that we supported, said they no longer needed our support. From that said day, and time, we were asked by the Peak systems, management personnel, to hand over our badges, etc, and were no longer needed on the premises.

It was embarrassing, and mean on her part, also the company we supported.

Peak systems never attempted to help us after been laid off.

Technically,my experiences and knowledge have improved considerably. My team members, lead, and managers were great people. The most difficult part was delaing with old HP printers,
Pros
Cons
healthcare none.
not too pleasant
Helpdesk Technician for JPM Chase (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2016
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company. They don't offer any benefits because they are a "contracting company". They hardly give any raises and the pay is absolutely insulting.
The jobs have been good, the benefits have not.
Toner Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, ohioAugust 24, 2015
Peak Systems has given me some great opportunities of places to work. The benefits system needs some work. I have learned a lot at the places I have worked for. There is also no room for advancement.
Cons
Healthcare, Benefits in general.
Very productive work evironments, professional employees
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2015
I have learned over three years with Peak Systems about troubleshooting, making adjustments, being proactive, being more professional. the management style is very open door if I were to have any issues I could easily bring it to my management team/ recruiter and we can communicate and find a solution to any issue. The hardest part about the job is consistency with work, it gets very frustrating when you haven't worked for six days.
Pros
pay, great people to work with
Cons
consistency in volume of work
Good Partime job
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 7, 2016
Very good pay along with learning and travel inside the state. Jobs are not always plentiful or very far off. I would tell anyone to try it for themselves
Good place to gain experience.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2015
Great for beginners and graduates. The other techs are nice people. Recruiters are pretty responsive, they assure that you have received and are fully available for any assignments they have.
Pros
Great compensation.
Cons
Recruiters usually have their favorites.
Productive and fun place to work, exposure to various clients.
Contract Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 18, 2015
Peak systems is a fun place to work and network with other computer technicians with varying focuses. The project coordinators and organized and the training is substantial enough to get the job done. Overall, I am very pleased with Peak Systems.
Pros
great co-workers, varying projects
Cons
temporary work
Good People
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 1, 2015
This company is a temp agency but it was one of the best ones that I have worked for this company keep me busy non stop with jobs
S'ok
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2015
OK work, not enough hours, plenty of free coffee. Poor leadership on site, but that's really HP's fault. They like to dangle promises of full time employment, but seldom make good.
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
Pay poorly and reluctantly
Dependable IT Solutions Providers and Staffing
Resident Support Technician @ Hewlett Packard Co (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhioFebruary 24, 2015
As Resident Support Technician I'm the first point of contact for all IT related issues including but not limited to client/user and desktop PC support, printer and printing support and maintenance; re-imaging workstations and laptops as well as fixing general networking and troubleshooting issues.

maintaining good client/customer relations; managing enterprise level IT and network equipment and resources; as well as ensuring network and information security.

the hardest part of the job is troubleshooting user applications you are not familiar with but the most enjoyable part is that the environment is friendly.
Assist with technical support of desktop computers.
Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2015
• Assist in re-imaging computers
• Assist in testing of operating systems, printers, and student issued Laptops
• Assist in a campus wide Help Desk, that is setup for students with Laptop issues
• Dissembling and reassembling of computers
• Install operating systems campus wide
Contracting company
IT Installer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 6, 2015
contracts out IT technicians and is an excellent opportunity to gain experience I have been working with this company while in college to gain an edge in knowledge in the field
A good place to get stgarted
PC Support Technician - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioSeptember 24, 2014
Peak Systems is a great place to go get started in a IT career. They were able to find a Contract positions that enable the learning of a vast array of experiences within the IT field.
productive
temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2013
great work environment, great management , great coworkers
Pros
all
Cons
na
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  RosemontMay 7, 2015
The best Job I ever had in my life. Everything about this job was perfect to me. The managers, the staff, to the work I did. Everything was very peaceful and calm.
Great workplace, fun people to work with, excellent hours of operation.
IT Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
I learned a lot of good technical skills, and me t a lot of great people. I re-imaged a laptop for a client, we also migrated an image from Windows XP to Window 7. At another contracted job, we deployed new workstations and monitors.
Pros
good pay rate, good skills learning environment, and great people to work with.
Cons
not enough hours to maintain a steady paycheck.
Peak Systems is a Great company to work for.
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 17, 2012
Peak Systems is a great company to work for. If you are up and coming Professional in need of experience I recommend Peak. If you are a professional looking to add valuable experiences to your resume?. I recommend Peak Systems.
Pros
provides valuable experience.
Cons
a lot of the contracts are short term.
great company to work for
SUBCONTRACTOR - On Call for DELLl / HP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 8, 2012
great staff and company out of new york have allot of companies they work with in the state of ct
Pros
great company if looking for work
Cons
lack of work
Peak Review
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 8, 2014
Good place to pick-up contracts from. Allows self starters to work freely. Learn customer service along with working on a team. Get calls for contracts all over the area and given a choice if you would like to assist
Its great to get your foot in the door
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2013
You can gain a tremendous amount of experience with this organization. They do large scale deployments and cover accounts for huge corporations.