Peak Systems Employee Reviews

Great company, Great people
Field Technician / Help Desk (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYApril 22, 2017
Well organized, they provide all the documentation one could ask for. Excellent compensation, I only wish I could get more hours. Hopefully that will change and I can get full time.
Temp Agency
IT Support Tech (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2017
contract work doing Dell refresh work, break fix work trouble shoot BSOD's. Provide IT support for HP, JP Morgan, Chase Bank, and Dell. Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
Administrative Coordinator
• Updating spreadsheets daily
• Maintaining a daily schedule
Supplemental Field Work
Lead Deployment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 16, 2017
This position led to a lot of networking opportunities. I got some great experience and had fun along the way. Peak didn't offer long term opportunities for me, but they were very appreciative of good techs and always came back with more work. I usually had to turn down more work than I accepted because my schedule couldn't accomodate the demand.
Excellent for Entry-level individuals
Computer IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2017
When I was entry-level in IT. This company gave me the experience and knowledge that I required. Then gave me a push into great opportunities because of the clients they provided services to made me look good on my resume.
Pros
competitive compensation
Cons
on call work
Lead Technician Windows (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2017
Met interesting people that I can get along with and work well with. The pay was good management was helpful and willing to do anything they could to make things go right.
Good, challenging place to work
Developer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 2, 2016
I enjoyed working with very talented professionals. This company has a full compliment of disciplines to get the work done, and done well! The management is good at communicating expectations. Coworkers were talented, energetic and always up to the task.
Pros
Good pay, variety of projects, freedom to approach solution from any angle
Cons
lights were off nearly all the time
not too pleasant
Helpdesk Technician for JPM Chase (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2016
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company. They don't offer any benefits because they are a "contracting company". They hardly give any raises and the pay is absolutely insulting.
Great experience as a consultant, but unfortunate ending from Peak Systems
Consultant - Citigroup (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2016
During some years spent working for Peak Systems, I was employed as a consultant, therefore, I had no benefits whatsoever.
They at no time gave me nor my teammates the time of day, regarding such.

After four years, the company that we supported, said they no longer needed our support. From that said day, and time, we were asked by the Peak systems, management personnel, to hand over our badges, etc, and were no longer needed on the premises.

It was embarrassing, and mean on her part, also the company we supported.

Peak systems never attempted to help us after been laid off.

Technically,my experiences and knowledge have improved considerably. My team members, lead, and managers were great people. The most difficult part was delaing with old HP printers,
Pros
Cons
healthcare none.
Good Partime job
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 7, 2016
Very good pay along with learning and travel inside the state. Jobs are not always plentiful or very far off. I would tell anyone to try it for themselves
Good People
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 1, 2015
This company is a temp agency but it was one of the best ones that I have worked for this company keep me busy non stop with jobs
Very productive work evironments, professional employees
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2015
I have learned over three years with Peak Systems about troubleshooting, making adjustments, being proactive, being more professional. the management style is very open door if I were to have any issues I could easily bring it to my management team/ recruiter and we can communicate and find a solution to any issue. The hardest part about the job is consistency with work, it gets very frustrating when you haven't worked for six days.
Pros
pay, great people to work with
Cons
consistency in volume of work
Productive and fun place to work, exposure to various clients.
Contract Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 18, 2015
Peak systems is a fun place to work and network with other computer technicians with varying focuses. The project coordinators and organized and the training is substantial enough to get the job done. Overall, I am very pleased with Peak Systems.
Pros
great co-workers, varying projects
Cons
temporary work
S'ok
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2015
OK work, not enough hours, plenty of free coffee. Poor leadership on site, but that's really HP's fault. They like to dangle promises of full time employment, but seldom make good.
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
Pay poorly and reluctantly
The jobs have been good, the benefits have not.
Toner Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, ohioAugust 24, 2015
Peak Systems has given me some great opportunities of places to work. The benefits system needs some work. I have learned a lot at the places I have worked for. There is also no room for advancement.
Cons
Healthcare, Benefits in general.
Good place to gain experience.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2015
Great for beginners and graduates. The other techs are nice people. Recruiters are pretty responsive, they assure that you have received and are fully available for any assignments they have.
Pros
Great compensation.
Cons
Recruiters usually have their favorites.
Assist with technical support of desktop computers.
Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2015
• Assist in re-imaging computers
• Assist in testing of operating systems, printers, and student issued Laptops
• Assist in a campus wide Help Desk, that is setup for students with Laptop issues
• Dissembling and reassembling of computers
• Install operating systems campus wide
Contracting company
IT Installer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 6, 2015
contracts out IT technicians and is an excellent opportunity to gain experience I have been working with this company while in college to gain an edge in knowledge in the field
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  RosemontMay 7, 2015
The best Job I ever had in my life. Everything about this job was perfect to me. The managers, the staff, to the work I did. Everything was very peaceful and calm.
Dependable IT Solutions Providers and Staffing
Resident Support Technician @ Hewlett Packard Co (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhioFebruary 24, 2015
As Resident Support Technician I'm the first point of contact for all IT related issues including but not limited to client/user and desktop PC support, printer and printing support and maintenance; re-imaging workstations and laptops as well as fixing general networking and troubleshooting issues.

maintaining good client/customer relations; managing enterprise level IT and network equipment and resources; as well as ensuring network and information security.

the hardest part of the job is troubleshooting user applications you are not familiar with but the most enjoyable part is that the environment is friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peak Systems. Our community is ready to answer.