Peak Vista Community Health Centers

Peak Vista Community Health Centers Employer Reviews

Good place to sharpen your skills
Budget and Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 4, 2014
Very challenging management structure that provides little direction, which presents a great opportunity for employees to work on their interpersonal skills and find ways of being productive.
Hard work with a great mission
Clinical Team Manager (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 6, 2013
Pros: great employees and mission
Cons: overwhelming workload
I learned the ins and outs of working for a great FQHC. The organization is currently pretty top-heavy, resulting in a lot of red tape to get decisions made. The staff is overwhelmingly wonderful, which helped on bad days.
Abosolutly amazing Professionals!!
Translator and EDDA Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 18, 2013
Loved going to work providing care with the best Dentist!!!!
Excellent company with terrific missions....
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: meeting such a variety of people in the community. hour lunches...
Cons: incentive freezes, little pay increases when pay increase was due.
I reported to the VP of Operations and supported four Assistant Vice Presidents as well as three other Vice Presidents when needed. Peak Vista is a non-profit Community Health Center over 40 years and running 100%. There were a total of five Executive Assistants to support the entire company (over 600 employees), our daily duties consisted of attending – more... meetings at all levels, taking minutes, creating agendas, documents, PowerPoints, conference rooms, scheduling hourly meetings with several attendees, internal and external. Worked closely with the President & CEO of Peak Vista as well with other CEO's in the community. I enjoyed my coworkers so very much. Our Operations team is a very close team that strived to make deadlines and ensuring documents were completed on time for all meetings.

I absolutely loved the Mission of the company. Peak Vista strived "To Provide Exceptional Healthcare for People Facing Access Barriers" and that's just what the company did!! – less
Excellent company with terrific missions....
Pros: meeting such a variety of people in the community. hour lunches...
Cons: incentive freezes, little pay increases when pay increase was due.