Pearl River Resort Employee Review

View all Pearl River Resort reviews

Productive and fun environment.
Dealer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Choctaw, MSDecember 2, 2013
A typical day at work was full of excitement and yet very professional and productive. I learned to deal all games, supervise, and coordinate weekly tournaments. I had a lot of different management throughout each night so I had to learn each one and what they expected of me. I work with a lot of co-workers who where always willing to help everybody out. The hardest part of the job was the cigarette smoke we had to breath in every night. The most enjoyable part of my job was watching patrons having a good time and winning.
Pros
Free healthcare for a single person, free lunch, good salary
Cons
Cigarette smoke, irrate guest

Other Pearl River Resort Employee Reviews

Demanding environment
Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Choctaw, MSJanuary 14, 2018
Demanding environment. Multiple roles in the workplace. Friendly working environment. Dealing with the public in a lot of different facets. A great experience.
Pros
Free lunch. Free blackjack classes. Free dice classes. Free bar tending classes.
Cons
Carrying the weight of others.
We worked different hours on different days but it was a wonderful experience for me.
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, MSJanuary 7, 2018
A good environment too work for me cause it was outdoors maybe 80 percent of the time. But I also liked the job because it was a hands on environment, I worked at the Dancing Rabbit Golf Club maintenance shop, at the Azaleas side. I can drive a tractor, a backhoe, etc. But it doesn't take me too much time to pick up on different experiences as it's taught to me and learn quickly. Hopefully I get a chance to share my experience with you all, and you all show me the experience that I need to inquire.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks and very short lunches cause we had to travel about a mile and a half to the cafeteria.