Pecheles Automotive is seeking an Executive Assistant at our Greenville location to support executive staff by performing a variety of administrative and executive duties to ensure a smooth and efficient operation, while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
The ideal candidate possesses good interpersonal skills along with excellent organizational, verbal and written skills, attention to detail with impeccable follow-up, a proactive approach in problem solving, a precise and accurate work style, the ability to prioritize work, a professional appearance and telephone manner, a calm approach to pressure and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Arrange company travel for executive staff and other employees
- Maintain roster of employees, extensions, emails, and phone numbers
- Manage staff profiles, user ids and passwords for access to dealer websites
- Coordinate dealer certification training for service and sales employees
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare information as needed
- Organize company special events
- Prepare documents and agendas for meetings, reports, memos, letters, financial statements
- General office duties including ordering supplies, filing, distributing mail
Pecheles Automotive offers competitive wages, medical coverage, 401K, and paid holidays. Qualified applicant must have clean drug and background screening. To apply, please send resume, cover letter and salary history. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WALK-IN RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Indeed - 16 months ago
Pecheles Automotive -Why Buy Here?
#1 Solid Reputation. Family owned local business serving the community
for close to 50...