PECO Employee Reviews

Fun Work place
Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 26, 2017
Good company, management and staff was very helpful. Very easy job if you like to sit in one spot for 8 hours and answer calls. Down side to company your shift changes every week.
My position did not suit my needs.
Regional Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2017
My position requires staying on top of many projects until completion. I learned much about the equipment on electrical circuits. Lack of communication and accountability between contractors, schedulers, and engineers.
Pros
Lax, advancement opportunities
Cons
Lack of communication, lack of accountibilty, not enough focus on employee's mental health
Chicken plant (Former Employee) –  Batesville, ARSeptember 22, 2017
worked every day never missed a day I put lids on boxes and put ice in them but if they need me for something else I would do it because I could do all job that they had.
Pros
liked the job
Cons
did not like superviser
Project Engineer
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 13, 2017
Overall, Peco is a great company to work for. Unfortunately, during my time there I struggled with career advancement. I decoded to take a position elsewhere to learn new skills and earn a higher salary.
Pros
Great benefits, flexible
Cons
Career Advancement
Opportunity Abounds
Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 13, 2017
This particular internship role was created in 2016 for the express purpose to assist both Legal and Credit & Collections. This role involves working with key personnel from different departments, which is great for networking. As long as you keep looking for opportunity you will find it or create it for yourself at PECO.
Prodution
Breast debone (Former Employee) –  Batesville, ARAugust 12, 2017
I worked on an assembly line, cutting the breast of the chicken as it moved down the line for production. My manager was excellent and understanding. We worked as a team. The hardest part was the standing in line for long periods of time. I enjoyed the business.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Standing in place for long periods of time
life at peco
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCJune 9, 2017
There management sucks. They take advantage of there employees. They can never keep anyone. But we was allowed to listen to music with our headphones.
Pros
listening to music
Cons
short breaks
Pretty nice work environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sebastopol, MsJune 6, 2017
I loved working here. I had to leave only because it was too far for me to drive alone at night. I wish I could have worked mornings because rhen I would be there making some good money and not at home stressed
Pros
A few special offer on chicken
Cons
Short breaks cold place
Very Productive and Great to work for
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSMay 31, 2017
The work environment was very good the people was easy to get alone with. It was very organized and made you feel good about coming to work. The pay was ok .
no a great place
buyer (Current Employee) –  Mineral Wells, TXMay 15, 2017
It is not my cup of tea, can't find a new job quick enough. The boss is completely misleading and I would hate for that to happen to someone else. good luck
Pros
close to home
Cons
dont like the job at all
Consistancy
Packer (Former Employee) –  Batesville, ARMay 13, 2017
Its a consistent working opportunity. It has great benefits and over time work available. It has many job options within the plant and is a very consistent working environment.
Benefits
Cons
Slow moments on the line
Hard work
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 9, 2017
Not a job for people that doesn't like hard work u must be a very hard working person to work here the pay is stink and they only give you twenty cents a pallet
Cons
Productive and phone work please .
COMBO BOX MAKER (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 5, 2017
Slavery work no productive place not a little space for to work not a good environment and not friendly at all Work wasn't worth the pay never get out when you supposed to just wasn't happening at work in there but it was just a start
ok
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  market stMay 2, 2017
answering emergency gas and electric calls, filling out orders for each call that required all information given to be notated, having to contact a dispatch to make sure order was received.
Large company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 20, 2017
PECO is a very large company where employees can get lost in the bunch. I was working in the call center where I was watching over employees almost as a "big brother".
Electric Company
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 19, 2017
PECO was great for young college student looking for career growth and advancement. the pay and benefits are very competitive. Probably be better served employee wise if it had a union
New facility is nice and managment is fair however work expectations are outdated
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pocahontas, ARApril 10, 2017
Working in a constant 40 degree environment in a food processing atmosphere is the most challenging part at Peco. The general population is full of down to earth team members and for the most part pleasant to work with. Management is somewhat fair however the unwritten philosophy may be expecting more from the average laborer than what the surrounding labor pool has to offer.
Customer friendly environment
Coatroom service agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2017
I loved the employees and other staff members that worked in this building. It was stress free environment. We got custom tailored jackets made in a timely manner for our clients.
Pros
It was a very relaxed workplace
Cons
The temperature in the work building was always extremely cold.
Fun workplace with great people.
Live hang (Current Employee) –  Pocahontas, ARMarch 6, 2017
Peco is a great place to work. The people that work there are great and I definitely recommend people to work there. The benefits there are great too.
Pros
You get discount on chicken.
Cons
They are strict on the point system
A day of work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2017
I start the day off by supervising students that intern there and help participate in the activities and also come up with business plans to help myself and the company