PediaStaff

PediaStaff Employee Reviews

Great Career Experience!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee), WVMarch 16, 2015
For as long as I can remember in my professional career, I always dreamed of becoming a traveling therapist, and worked toward that end. Having no previous experience with the contract employee industry and being slightly overwhelmed by the volume of companies offering their placement services, I believed that when the right recruiter came along, I would know it. Live for your hopes!

From the first contact with my recruiter at Pediastaff, I knew that I was speaking with a professional who took great pride in her company and its mission statement. Her voice told me that I could believe my best interests were at the heart of her practice.

The job search began at my pace, with my personal needs at the forefront. I wanted to try this new life with a toe-in-the-water approach, rather than a plunge. Within a few weeks, I was interviewing for the school-based Speech-Language Pathology position that I currently hold. A perfect match in terms of my experience and need for a challenge!

The support of the entire Pediasatff team has been phenomenal in terms of professional growth. I love the weekly newsletter, access to an experienced SLP to field clinical questions, and knowing that someone is always there to talk!
That first dip in the water has made me want to continue to be part of the Pediastaff team, and begin the search for my next placement. Thank you, Pediastaff!
Great Travel Experience with a Supportive Team
Previously a Travel Therapist (Current Employee), Roswell, NM; Kankakee, IL; Spanaway, WAMarch 10, 2015
PediaStaff provided me with my first job out of graduate school. I got to travel to different parts of the country and gain the pediatric experience I needed to get where I am now. The PediaStaff recruiters have always been supportive, readily available and willing to mentor me in my professional career. Being a new graduate upon beginning my career as an occupational therapist, the contracts that I chose were important to pave the way to my ultimate goal. The PediaStaff staff took the time to listen to my concerns, requests and needs with each individual contract. I was able to work year round or take time off whenever I felt the need. During my time with Pediastaff, as a contractor, I built the confidence I needed to be an independent and self-sufficient pediatric therapist. I am now confident in my skills and I owe a large portion of this to Pediastaff for supporting my continuing education, fining the right contracts for me and supporting me through my contracts as a new and timid graduate.
Wonderful Travel Experience
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: benefits and travel
PediaStaff has offered me an incredible amount of opportunities through travel and placements to meet my personal needs. These experiences have offered me the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. The PediaStaff recruiters have always been supportive, readily available and willing to mentor me in my professional career. Being a new graduate upon beginning my career as an occupational therapist, the contracts that I chose were vital in paving the way to my ultimate goal. The PediaStaff employees took the time to listen to my concerns, requests and needs with each individual contract. I was able to work year round or take time off whenever I felt the need. Working for PediaStaff has been an incredibly positive experience in exploring not only every corner of the country, but also every field and setting I desired. I now have my own pediatric practice and also work as a clinical coordinator for dozens of therapists through PediaStaff. I could not have met these ultimate goals without my experiences through PediaStaff.
Great Company to work for
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Seattle, Washington and Milwaukee, WIJanuary 30, 2013
From my first conversations 10 years ago with the owner of the company to my interactions with the recruiters, I have always felt that they placed me in the settings that matched my skill set and desires. They supported me clinically and professionally by providing continuing education money and time off for me to complete my NDT certification, and for that I am forever grateful. Working for Pediastaff, provided me with not only travel opportunities for exploring different parts of the US but it also allowed me to try different settings in the field of pediatrics including schools, early intervention, and outpatient services. Their team of recruiters are always available, easy to talk to, and prompt with their responses. The name, Pediastaff, is well known and respected in the community. I would highly recommend them. I have experience working with other contracting companies and Pediastaff out shined the others, especially in the areas of
- matching my desired settings and location
- getting to know me
- offering the most in compensation
- promptness with phone calls
- assistance with resolving any issues that occurred while placed at a site
- assistance with perm and temp employment
- having the most pediatrics placements/opportunities
- sense of genuineness among all of their staff and recruiters. Other companies have a high turn rate with recruiters and this is just not the case with Pediastaff. I always had the same recruiter.
Positive Experiences with Pediastaff
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee), North CarolinaJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: travel, variable experience, support, personal choice

About PediaStaff

PediaStaff is a national leader in the contract and direct hire of pediatric therapists nationwide! We understand that you are – Read more

PediaStaff Salaries