Pediatria Healthcare for Kids Employee Reviews

A Great company to work for
Home Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day consist of providing in home care for pediatric patients
supervisors are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have supplies are well stocked MARS are always up to date and delivered to patients home on time
work place culture is collaborative between field nurse and office staff, the hardest part I find is the distance from my home to patients
the most enjoyable part is making a difference in not only your patients life but the family as a whole
Pros
emailing time slips as opposed to bringing them into the office
Cons
no cases in Rock Hill
A Great Place to work!
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 14, 2017
The management work well with the staff and made us feel appreciated. I love the flexibility of my position as an RN. I would recommend this employer to my friends.
Pros
Great Management
Best Home Health Company in the area.
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 14, 2017
I truly enjoy working for this company, they truly care about the staff and the families they provide services for. The management team is wonderful and care just as much about the staff that provides the care to families. I would not work for any other home care company.
Pros
You have a flexible working schedule
Cons
It's part time for me
Caring and compassionate about staff and families
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 14, 2017
I love working for pediatria. Clinical supervisor and office manager are amazing they are always there when you need them. Always trying to find ways to help employees and families. If for any reason there is an emergency they try and help in any way possible Best place to work.
Pros
Flexible schedules, weekly pay, affordable health insurance.
Cons
No PTO time.
Stressful but rewarding
Registered Nurse (Charge Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Wyncote, PAAugust 25, 2017
Working with special needs children can be very challenging but rewarding. The days can be very longs and tiring. My co-workers made it pleasurably and there was great tea work
Great clients and working hours
LPN (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 1, 2017
Office staff is willing to help you find cases that meet your availabilty and skill level. Friendly environment. You work within the home setting with pediatric clients, which may involve taking them to doctor's visits, therapies or school/daycare.
Experience
PEDIATRIC NURSE AIDE (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 26, 2017
Loved working with the children
Management were picking and choosing favorites and would change your schedule according to how they feel.
Hardest part was dealing with management if you can deal with them you can stay at this job forever.
Working at Pediatria
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 21, 2017
This company is no longer in operation. But when we use to have centers that the children came to for the day it was much better. It gave the children a nice, clean, consistent place to be, interact, and be cared for. When the centers closed I was not a fan of having to do home care. The children would have as many as 12 hours for the nurse to be with them on some days and that was just too much and too long to just mostly sit there in between medications and feedings.
There were some children that required more hands on care that needed monitoring more closely. But for the most part the children were stable enough to be at home.
Good company
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 1, 2017
A very good atmosphere to work in , and the interacting with the pt families is a real pleasure. I feel that it helps you look at your self and in which things can happen to anyone at anytime. You must have a true compassion for people especially for kids working at an pediatric office.
Pros
Ability to help kids
Cons
Unorganized
Toxic and disorganized
Office Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAApril 19, 2017
High Turn Over, Disorganized, toxic office environment. The worst employees run off the good. They should clean house and start over. The job was great but staff is the issue.
Pros
Helping Clients
Cons
So disorganized and no accountability
nice work environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 12, 2017
The work environment offers a flexible schedule and helpful staff. Applicants must love children and strive to positively affect their lives through both healthcare and emotional support.
Horrible place to work
Director of Nursing/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAMarch 10, 2017
Pediatria was not a great place to work. There was no work/life balance. As a leader, I did not have the support from my supervisor. The team was not supportive, nor did they take well to someone younger than them telling them how to do their job.
Pros
Location to my home
Cons
Micromanagement; Lack of support; No work/life balance
Great place to learn
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 20, 2017
Assisted with multiple types of healthcare professionals. Helps students get a better understanding of each type of professionals' role in the medical setting.
Great company
LPN (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 10, 2017
Easy to work with, wonderful people, very professional, dedicated to providing the best patient care, completely flexible and willing to work with scheduling best suited to you and patient
Worst job ever
Aide/Bus Attendent (Former Employee) –  Wyncote, PAFebruary 2, 2017
Worst job ever, lack of communication, high turn over rate, favoritism, dont wanna pay you nothing, want you to do extra work for no money, the director is the worst of the worst
Pros
The kids…
Cons
No lunch break really
Pay usually compensates for lack of benefits. Company merging with another agency and benefits will be offered.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 2, 2017
Requires constant training to administer quality, efficient, nursing care. I like meeting new clients and challenging myself to acquire new skills.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Increase in clinical skills
Cons
1. Not enough time to complete assignment due to client's acuity.
Not made out to be what they make it seems
Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 10, 2017
Very Unprofessional
High Turnover rate because the communication is very poor and the Director talks about people behind their backs to other employees.
No benefits
No incentives to make you want to stay
Pay sucks
They lie to make themselves look good
Huge liability for the kids
I could write a book but I'm done
Private Duty LPN (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 21, 2016
Very nice staff, they truly care about the staff and patients. Getting Hired should not be a problem and they have plenty of cases.
They Work With There Employees
Lpn (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 25, 2016
It's one of the better agencies I've worked for. Management are friendly and try to help fit you with a client that works around your schedule. The pay is consistent meaning no matter the client you work with your pay rate never change. I'm still an employee so far so good.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Can't think of any
I enjoyed working for this company.
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tucker GaJuly 24, 2016
I had the opportunity to make good money. I loved my director. The other nurses I worked with were great as well. They offered to help if I needed help. I really loved being on the bus with the babies.
Pros
Fun and will keep you on top of your skills.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pediatria Healthcare for Kids. Our community is ready to answer.