Pediatric Associates Florida Employee Reviews

terrible manager
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 25, 2017
i loved the people i worked with however once you mess up once everyone is out to get you and everyone is in your business this isnt a good place to work nothing but bad vibes
excellent
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 10, 2017
Working as a Front Office Medical Assistant I've learned time management and a great deal of multi tasking. Pediatric associates is a very busy office.
Great resource for working parents to have such a wonderful team of doctors.
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 8, 2017
I raised my children with the help of the great minds behind Pediatric Associates. I was proud to have had the opportunity to have this temporary assignment.
Great, fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines,, FloridaMay 11, 2017
Great place to work at when you love caring for children which is my passion . Clinic was very busy and great place to work at. Worked well with coworkers.
THE worst place to work.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 8, 2017
This company is the worst place to work. I'm a breast feeding mom & they always had an issue when it came to me pumping. The manager was a push over & had no backbone. The assistant manager had a nasty attitude & was extremely lazy. As far as the other employees all they did was gossip. GOSSIP, GOSSIP, GOSSIP. The doctors were cool but as far as everything else THE worst!!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything about this place is trash
If you're young and naive, go for it.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLFebruary 9, 2017
You're ultimately just another number with this company. You can do your best strive for better positions but at the end of the day it's them against you. The higher ups and management will always brown nose and make it seem like they have everything up to par when realistically everything is crashing. You are ultimately overworked and under paid and you have to stick to script with everything even a phone call. Basically it's quantity not quality at this establishment and I've noticed that in every single one of their over 20 offices . Apply at risk trust me
Pros
Free lunch. Experience
Cons
Robotic workplace, greedy
Not a good place
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 6, 2017
The dpt is very small. Too small for tension, gossip, and bad energy. The director is such a nasty person and very unapproachable. The supervisor likes to gossip and will sure do it to you. The pay is not competitive either.
Pros
Small dpt
My experience working at Pediatric Associates
Hearing and vision screening (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLDecember 6, 2016
My experience at Pediatric associates was a memorable and excellent one. Surrounded by the best staff and atmosphere anyone could ask for. My co workers were friendly and helpful and very much down to earth. My experience was short lived unfortunately as I had to return to school to finish my high school year. I would love to return to Pediatric Associates when I am ready and able to. Management was always kind and helpful to me and training me on all I needed to learn. I learned how to triage the patients and take hearing and vision testing.The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help all of these patients as well as the staff members themselves. I was very impressed on the team work that went on in the Aventura office.
Pros
Enjoyable staff, Free lunches
Yall better Run
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 14, 2016
Basically its a good job to have on your resume. They want you to do all of this work for only $9.50...you'll be better off at a specialist office. I had good times there and also bad times. Dont get me wrong some of the people are there are cool and nice and some are just too phony. My best bet is to stay to yourself, get paid and go home. Corporate staff are very rude and act like just because they are higher than you, they can talk to you any kind of way. Treat them as if they was the trash man, " Hello, hi and bye."
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Mangers who are races
Horrible management
MA (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 14, 2016
It's really a high school drama. There are cliques. The manager is afraid of the staff. She doesn't fix anything when there's a problem. The female doctors are a part of the problem. They are gossip mongers. The only male doctor makes it worth going there when he works. The medical assistants are extremely rude to the receptionist but the clinical manager makes excuses for that. There's a huge divide. Good luck because that office has a huge turnover rate with staff.
Pros
Free lunches and location
Cons
No support and rude co-workers
Growth experience
Front Office Manager/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 15, 2016
The greatest place to work for. I became part of it's core foundation but I had to relocate to central Florida. I learned so much about the health industry and how important our patients are
Its like a reality show there
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLMay 17, 2016
This office is very busy, he is a great doctor interacts well with families and kids. He would let patients yell at us and stick up for us when he knew that the patients might be overreacting.
the girls are very unprofessional who work there and no one ever takes responsibilities for appointment errors rtc
Pros
centrally located, there are some great famalies that are patients
Cons
never sticks up for employees, feels like a HS Drama show, and he is cheap and never give raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pediatric Associates Florida. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7