Pediatric Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Medical Assistant to purchasing agent
Medical Assistant - Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Working with children well, injured or sick was such a rewarding job. The camaraderie amongst the staff was awesome. The room for growth and direction was inspiring.
Pros
Benefits, work environment
Cons
paper work
Great employees to work with
Patient Rep (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 1, 2015
Management in this office is terrible and there is no room for advancement or pay raises. As far as other employees, we all got along very well. A consulting firm was called in to evaluate why there was so much unrest in the office. Once the reviews were done, management did not like what they heard was wrong in the office, so they fired the firm. Management is not open to making changes to make it a better work environment.
Good Private Practice to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 30, 2015
Wonderful providers and patients, work flow typically ran very smooth with volume of 50-75 patients daily. I learned team leading and management skills. Management usually was easy to work with at times challenging feeling you were not supported. Working with other staff mostly was positive. The most challenging part of the job was at times having to re-focus and shift priorities, on demand problem solving with patient and parents, as challenging as it was it also was the most enjoyable to help the patients and families.
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
high rates for benifits
Fun and family oriented
Clinical Supervisor/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 7, 2015
The only reason I do not work there now is because my husband is in the military and we had to move. This is a wonderful company to work for with amazing employees and management. The benefits were great, not all needed in my case, but this company takes care of its employees.
Pros
Wonderful work family and great benifits
Cons
I can't think of any
great for part time high school students
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 18, 2015
great for part time employees, very high traffic medical office, costly benefits, compensation is very low for the amount of work given. no fairness in the office, a lot of favoritism. very high turnaround because of the pay and benefits
Pros
free lunches
Cons
alot of work for little pay
Very unfair company
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLApril 11, 2016
I worked for this company for 2 years and for the time I was there I seen over 10 people get terminated. Even in the orientation before starting the leader of HR give a lecture about all of the ways you will be terminated. Not a great way to welcome a new employee. The pay is very little. The doctors are great! I've witnessed a co worker leave work for a grievance and was terminated the same day. Co workers that have been terminated for being one minute late. This company is not a great place to work. Might I add that bonus are only once a year and they are 29 cents.
Pros
The doctors are great
Cons
Company has no understanding
Summary
Medical Receptionist/ Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 1, 2016
I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to my co workers, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate about the referrals and work load for the day/week needs I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding patients/parents expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes . My final task of each with is prioritizing my duties for the following week
Felt like i did nothing right only from manager
Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTNovember 22, 2015
Loved the people I worked with. Doctors and nursing staff were very pleasant. most days felt like there was tension in the front desk due to one person that is best friends with the manager. only one person was hired as a medical assistant due to being the best friend of management. Four people at the front desk went to school for Medical Assistant but management said she would not hire use as Medical Assistant cause she does not hire them. but she hired her best friend as one. Would be scolded for something so little but not other employees. A lot of favoritism from management.
Pros
Doctors are very plesent
Cons
alot of favoritism
Busy office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2016
Good until management shows favoritism and they don't care about employee that are good workers and pay is not good for all the work you do....... Xx
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Low pay for all the work
Great Job Working With Kids
Hearing and Vision Screener (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLFebruary 29, 2016
As an aspiring doctor, I loved working here. I was able to gain exposure in a medical facility and that increased my desire to become a doctor. The management, and co-workers were great, I cannot think of anything negative to say about them.
Not sure what they want
Data Input Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 8, 2016
A data input job at the front of the building that phased out in favor of using nurses to do the same job.

Work along side medical staff to input the documents, a very fine professional work environment.

No interest from the management in what was going on or anything at all really.
Fast Paced and Efficient Work Place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plaquemine, LAFebruary 29, 2016
Triage, Injections, Head of Lab, Shots for Tots. Amazing Clinic! Very Fast Paced Clinic. Between 2 doctors we usually see about 150 patients a day(not exaggerating), Doctors and Co-workers are very professional and Energetic. Hardest Part is seeing my patients have to go through tough times. I love the Children I Work with, I have been there so long I have formed a bond with a lot of them(children/parents)
expects the best quality for less compensation making the most of down turn of economic status
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMay 22, 2016
Good enough for just out of school or college training. Benefits ok, and managements skills, The company expect to get the most of employees for paying less. Always keep employees at the basic
visits
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2016
some doctors are faster than others people get upset when the have waited 30minutes for a doctor if they only new some places you have to sit at a doctors office half your day because a place like this is pretty busy.
Pros
free lunch, healthcare and dental care
Cons
a lot of favortism
Very busy office
Billing and Coding (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2015
Pediatric Associates is a pediatric clinic with five physicians and our office services newborns to teenagers. A typical day would be seeing about 100-300 patients. Everyone is always busy and running around to ensure all tasks are completed by the end of the day.
Pros
One hour lunch break
Cons
No health benefits
Offensive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  CHapel TrailFebruary 24, 2016
The job overall is great but their management needs to be improved. I never heard if you have an emergency during your 90 days you can get terminated.
Pediatric Associates was a nice place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA 22310May 6, 2016
The doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, front desk staff were great. The only problem was the management. The most enjoyable part of the day is interacting with the patients and their parents.
Ok. Every day something changes. Staff great hours ok
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 10, 2016
EVERY DAY SOMETHING CHANGES. STAFF GREAT HOURS OK. GETTING AN OFF DAY IS DIFFICULT maintain and manage patient data base
 answer and transfer calls
 deal with inquiries and requests
Depends on what department you work in
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLFebruary 16, 2016
HR is very unprofessional but employees in other departments seem to like their work and have much more cohesion. HR Director and other employees circulate lists of expensive gifts they want for their birthday and have office birthday parties every 2 weeks.
Stressful work place but fun!
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NY 13090May 19, 2016
Co-workers were great, learned a lot about the medical field, inconsistand work practices for two offices,seeing the kids and families.
Pros
Supportive staff
Cons
inconsistant work practices