Pediatric Associates Employee Reviews

LOVE IT
Medical Assistant Technician (MA) (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 13, 2015
I love this employer all my co workers were great hardworking persons. Everyone gets along like a big happy family and the manger is wonderful.
VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK. THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT.
PHYSICIAN PRACTICE CLERK (Current Employee), SPARTANBURG, SCJune 24, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES
Cons: NONE
I ACTUALLY ENJOY WORKING AT THIS LOCATION. THE PEOPLE ARE NICE AND WE ALL HELP EACH OTHER. IT'S GENERALLY PLEASANT AND NOT TOO STRESSFUL. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB IS WORKING WITH CHILDREN AND MEETING AND TALKING TO NEW PEOPLE DAILY. MY JOB IS VERY REWARDING.
Best employment ever
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Montrose, COJune 23, 2015
Best doctors to learn from and work beside. They really do care about their staff and patients. I would go back to working here no problem.
Pediatric Associates
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMay 29, 2015
Pros: The doctor really gives lots of perks, free trips, free dinners etc.
Cons: very fast paced
A great company to work for. If I lived in Ga I would work for them again. I loved them. I helped patients back to the room , I've done vitals, prepared patients for examinations, drew blood (phlebotomy), worked inventory/ stock supplies scheduled appointments etc.
Very busy office
Billing and Coding (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: One hour lunch break
Cons: No health benefits
Pediatric Associates is a pediatric clinic with five physicians and our office services newborns to teenagers. A typical day would be seeing about 100-300 patients. Everyone is always busy and running around to ensure all tasks are completed by the end of the day.
Great Place To Work
Practice Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoMay 4, 2015
Pros: Coworkers
Cons: short breaks
Physician owned, an amazing group of Physician's who take the time to provide care to newborns up to eighteen year olds. They sincerely care about their patients and employees.
long
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: good company
Cons: low pay
It is very long and always things to do around the office. keep to yourself and get the job done to effectiveness. Always be mindful of the MEDICAL PRACTICE LAWS.
Working with kids
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 21, 2015
Working with kids is not easy you learn to have patients not jus with kids but with the parents too. A typical day would be vital signs, giving shot , doing health forms ( forms for daycare and school and WIC) blood work finger sticks, triaging, medical records, record release call back call in RX.
Primary Care
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 17, 2015
Great pediatric primary care clinic with many locations on the Eastside. Wonderful pediatricians and nurses. Great customer service with the families.
A wonderful, caring work atmosphere.
Pediatric Nurse (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great hours because they were open 7 days a week.
I loved working for this fast paced doctors office. They treated all their families with kindness and respect. They cared about their patients, staff and a great office life. The doctors always made time to see patients. They were open 7 days a week. The nurse supervisor had an open door policy to all of us. She was caring and professional toward her entire staff. I would recommend parents to take their children to them and nurses to work for them.
The hardest job I ever loved
Receptionist, Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 3, 2015
I worked for this practice full time at first, then part time while going to college. This group of doctors was the most caring group of people that I had ever encountered. They worked tirelessly for their patients and they were wonderful to their staff. We worked darn hard, but it was always worthwhile.
A great company to work for!
Radiologic technologist / Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Weston, FLMarch 2, 2015
Provides amazing benefits and job security. Enjoy helping children and being able to see them grow stronger and healthier. It makes the job a lot easier when working with children and making them smile.
Very busy place to work.
Receptionist/Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Rutland, VTFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: the opportunity to learn.
A typical day was extremely busy, especially during the winter months. I learned a lot about the medical profession, particularly pediatrics, and how to work well with people.
Uknown, No Comments
Credentialing Supervisor & Administrative Support (Former Employee), Plantation, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: uknown
Cons: no comment
Will not make any comments about the company. All I will say is that I learned a lot in my years of working there. I was able to develop my skills working in this company. Worked in the business office. Just wish there was a chance for growth.
wonderful office
Health Information Document Technician (Former Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 4, 2015
great people to work with, all the doctors are awesome its the best place to take your children! I would recommend to anyone.
productive work place
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Plantation, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: rude parents
checking in patients from the ages of 1 day old - 22 years of age. verifying insurance before patients would show up for their appointments. collecting outstanding balances on the the patients accounts, and printing out statements for parents if needed. also writing up RX and referrals for patients. checking out patients, making future appointments, going over the visit summary for the parents. i learn something new everything everyday with the company. the work environment with the group of people is great and full of energy. the hardest part of the day would be educating the parent when they are upset. i would have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people everyday.
computer skill
Medical Billing Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: time out...
Cons: medical insurance
daily data entry, printed reports...good co-workers answer phone calls. enter daily billing charges... work had to be done with not too many mistakes.
Great company, flawed management
Accounts Recievable (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great people
Cons: management, advancement
Great company, very flexible. Co-workers were awesome, and were great to work with. Management was all over the place, with no real direction. Hardest part of the job was dealing with inconsistent management.
great job I enjoyed working with children
Lab Technician/xray (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great schedule
Cons: alittle far from home
My position included blood draws and analyzing certain tests
such as glucose, cholesterol, BUN
Maintaining machines
Xray
Recording all information
Hard work
Collections (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: not being able to help when parents did not have what they thought they had, .
Being there for the parents and patients, helping parents make sure insurance coverage was there to help them.
Verifying the providers were par with the insurance companies parents were using to cover their visits.
Collection letters. Speaking with parents about their accounts to help with payment plans within their budget. Taking payments on accounts.

My co workers were great people dedicated to doing what is right for the parent and patients and for the practice.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the wonderful children that was encountered on a daily basis.