Pediatric Associates Employee Reviews

Good for an In between Job
Staff Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319May 22, 2017
One of the worst places I have ever worked at! Unprofessional and highly toxic work environment. The team I was assigned to was very unwelcoming and management played a major role in this behavior.
Pros
Close too home
a good place to work
Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montrose, COMay 16, 2017
I worked by myself in a position that was made for me. I brought together this company with the State of Colorado in the area of immunizations required by the State.
Pros
could work my own hours and my own speed
Cons
nonei
Medical Office
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 16, 2017
Pediatric Associates is an amazing place to work, you get to be apart of a team no matter what department you are working in. This staff works together as one, especially a great place to work if you love children! I would defiantly recommend Pediatric Associates to anyone wanting to go into the medical field!
Medical Billing and Coding Extern (Current Employee) –  Whitehall, OHMay 16, 2017
Everyone seems very content to be working here. Enjoy my time with colleges and staff. Appears to be possibility for advancement.
Overall positive work environment.
Pros
Great perks such as team lunches
Awesome front staff management, clinical also
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Kendall, FLMay 6, 2017
Avery body is always smiling and also, very loving with all patient all kids and overal good hearted.
The management is awesome even tho the patient trafic is cracy everyone works as a team
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Very strict with times
Fun to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 4, 2017
I was working for pediatric associates the only I left because I need experience in geriatrics's that only reason after I don't have no complaint about this company the paid was great the manager are very professional it's amazing to work for pediatrics associate if you love kids
Pros
Most of the time we have free lunch
Cons
1hour lunch
Very loving place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 3, 2017
A day at work was always fun because I got to see little children. I learned to have lots of patience with children. Management was always helpful and worked with me. The hardest part was seeing the children cry as they were given injections. The most enjoyable was making them happy and giving them hugs and stickers.
Pros
Going on lunch dates with the employee
Cons
Productive and a lot of fun to work in
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLApril 21, 2017
Obtain vitals from patients and assist physician with administering vaccinations. Ive obtained a lot of experience in urine caths, ear lavage, ear piercing,
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
very packed
Great
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHApril 18, 2017
Love working here, enjoy the small children that I see daily. We get a hour break and everyone who works beside me are friendly .Not fast-paced but the perfect speed for someone new in the field
Pros
hour breaks/paid
Professional and Friendly Medical Office
Dr. Tom Rogers, Jr (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 10, 2017
The management and culture of Cook Children's Physician's Network allowed for experience and skillset growth in a medical office environment. My colleagues promoted team work in order to meet our office needs. The most enjoyable aspect of the position is being allowed the opportunity to enhance my knowledge of the medical billing industry as well as interact with a friendly staff and the patients.
Medical assistance
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 27, 2017
working with sick kids taking the vital sign and giving them shots, updating their shots charts and assisting the doctor . also giving vaccines and assisting other MA
Pros
frr lunch
Cons
per demi
Fast paced environment
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 25, 2017
Fast paced environment, learn something new everyday, management is great. Could get stressful at times but you get to work with children. The offices are beautiful and theme based. There's room for advancement within the company which is great! Pediatric Associates has a lot of locations so if you have been an employee for 6 months you can internally transfer to a different location if there is a position available.
Pros
An hour lunch, insurance, 401K.
Cons
Bad reception for phones when on break.
Caring doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 19, 2017
woking with Pediatric-assocites has caring doctors , but I can not say the same about upper management. There are many opportunities staff management can look over that can make the work environment better from everyone from seniors staff members to new staff members. Example: I was a fiarly New employee and I understand there are shift that are not appalling but the shifts were not rotated amongst the staff and I was the only one that was assisted to those hrs .It was some what not fair But over all my experience did grow in my career.
Pros
learned how to work in a fast pace medical environment.
Cons
upgrade better benefits for the employees.
I worked with pediatric patients
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMarch 7, 2017
This was my starting job out of school. I worked with pediatric patients. This was a good starting point in my career. I learned a lot about immunizations and caring for small children as well as teenagers.
Pros
great experience
Amazing Company
Hearing and Vision (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 6, 2017
This work environment is the most professional work place I have been in. Even though I was only 16 years old they made sure they showed me everything that I wanted to see in terms of a career without violating HIPAA.
Ok place to work
Medical Assistant/Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLFebruary 24, 2017
I only worked there for a short period but it was overall okay. I was there for nearly 8 months and got along good with my coworkers and the kids were great to work with
Very unorganized facility
Medical Assistant Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 23, 2017
Poor management. No benefits or raises. Loved working with and assisting the patients/parents. Office management rotates on regular basis. A lot of bickering . Certain patients have priority over others was a big issue for me.
Awesome
Medical Receptionist Miami (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day at work for me was very busy and fun day. it is a very enjoyable job especially working with our newborn that is new to the office.Our management team is to die for meaning they are very concern about each in one of us that works for thecompany plus there patients
Friendly staff
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 31, 2017
Pediatric Associates is a busy clinic with day, night and weekend hours. The staff is friendly and well educated on modern medicine. The office staff try to provide a fun, upbeat environment for their employees.
It is a good place
RMA student (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 24, 2017
The office in a whole is a good place to work for, but some of the nurses and RMA seem to have issues with students and new people. They make others that are there to learn they are a burden to them. But and over all view it is a good office. You will always run into people that are not nice or professional, its on the other person to remain professional and remember why you are there and its for the patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pediatric Associates. Our community is ready to answer.