PEDIATRIC CLINIC

PEDIATRIC CLINIC Employer Reviews

First real administrative job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAFebruary 23, 2014
I learned a lot at this job. I learned my work ethic and first clerical/administrative skills.
Excellent working with children.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCDecember 11, 2013
The most part of the job that I enjoyed was helping my patients out along with taking care of them.
co workers
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2013
i enjoyed working with my co-workers at PEDIATRIC CLINIC they always believed in me.
Somewhat sressfull workplace but a great opportunity to learn how to be organized
Secretary (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2013
I worked at that job temporary for a summer vacation in addition to my main caregiving job. My duties included secretarial work, such as organizing patients charts, taking phone calls, making appointments.

The culture of the workplace I was working at was somewhat on the lower level, compare to my present job, as many of my coworkers were stressed – more... about their work and complaining about the management.

The hardest part was to speak with clients on the telephone when sometimes I could not get exactly what they wanted the first time. I had to ask them to repeat what they were saying, and some of them would get impatient. However, I learned a lot from that workplace. I learned to be organized, to have things prepared ahead of time, and be able to foresee the possible needs and questions of clients. – less
work day
Certified Medical Assistant Front/Back Mang. (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAMay 31, 2013
Overall no matter how I feel about the job and my likes and dislikes, I love what I do because of the patients I help.
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARMay 16, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: no cons
Open the doors and check patients in and out collect co pay,file charts,Triage the patientsc,lean the room for the next patient. From this job I learned what I already knew children need xtra care and the knowing that they are taking care of warms my heart and lets me know my job is well done.
a very fun but busy workplace with wonderful people!
File Clerk- Receptionist-Office Manager (Former Employee), Chalmette,LouisianaOctober 21, 2012
Pros: free lunches from the reps and bonuses!
Cons: no retirement fund, 401k or anything like that.
All charts for patients coming in were pulled and ready the day before,so our mornings started off with answering phones,checking in patients,verifying insurance,bringing patients to the back,checking them out and scheduling any future appts.waiting room was cleaned twice a day,once after lunch and then again before going home.It was my first experience – more... working in a doctors office and loved it! Worked with some really good people! It was a pediatric clinic so i guess i would say the hardest part of the job was to see kids that didn't feel well and their nervous parents but we always handled everything well.we made it a fun atmosphere,that was the most enjoyable part! – less
Internship
Internship (Former Employee), El Monte, CAOctober 9, 2012
This was an internship in which I had a learning experience. A typical day at the clinic involved filing patients' information and folder, billing patients, and greeting patients. The job was hard at first because I was not so sure what and how things were done but overall I enjoyed learning new things.
I worked as an MLT here. They are a great team to work with..
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Mt Pleasant, TxDecember 9, 2011
Pros: excellent teamwork
I learned quite a bit working here about children and their specific lab needs along with performing Phlebotomy. I was also able to learn Microbiology. Working with the other techs was stimulating in that we all were sharing education/experiences along the way. Really good teamwork.
Fairly good workplace
Medical Administrator (Current Employee), Markham, ONFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: fairly fun job if you like kids and administrative work, the doctors are inspirational
Cons: no support of continuing education, no benefits
Co-workers are very nice and friendly. On Mondays and Fridays, it would get really busy and need skills like multi-tasking and fluent English and Chinese to get through the day.
Flexible and compensates with the extensions of duties
Medical Secretary (Part-time) (Former Employee), Sariaya, Quezon, PhilippinesNovember 18, 2013
Pros: near to home, promotes professional growth
The employer is willing to teach and enhance the knowledge for professional growth. Give affirmations and criticizes work objectively and gives advice that will promote further growth.
Its an challenging part to assist and take care a young patient.
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee), philippinesSeptember 9, 2013
Cons: 8hrs
Everyday of duty I encountered different conditions of our client, assisting and take recommendations as a first step. Its was an easy job for me but still a challenging part as an clinical assistant.
productive
Records of Patients and Assist the Doctor (Former Employee), Scout Borromeo Quezon CityMay 3, 2013
The hardest part of the job in emergency cases, because the pressure and responsibility as a midwife is not as easy as 123