PEDIATRIC CLINIC Employee Reviews

medical assisstant
Night/ Weekend Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALJune 1, 2017
easy work. good to learn how to work in pediatrics and learning to work with different doctors. staff talks about each other way too much and there is a lot of drama.
Clinical care setting for children.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  U S A F Academy, COMay 26, 2017
The Air Force Academy Pediatric clinic is a typical clinic with routine and acute appointments. The staff is professional and knowledgeable. The schedule ran smoothly, but when things didn't go according to plan the staff members were quick to correct the error.
I enjoyed working for this doctor.
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAMay 25, 2017
Working for this doctor, was very exciting. I enjoyed working with the babies and parents. It was also exciting but challenging working the billing department.
STable work place.
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMay 23, 2017
I had a good experience, and I regard working here is an oppurtunity to sharpen and test my abilities to work in a fast paced and organised enviroment to provide a precise and beneficial services to customers.
Pros
Nice staff, good management.
Cons
minimal days-off, no obvious development.
Work as part of a team
RN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 3, 2017
Fast paced. Work closely with pediatrician, but also have autonomy. It is rewarding to be able to build relationships with patients and their families.
Productive workplace with amazing people.
Filing Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXApril 30, 2017
A typical day at work was good. I loved the people I worked with, and I loved being around so many people. My job was exceptional, except for the days my boss treated me unfairly.
It was a job I loved working with children
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  MississippiFebruary 19, 2017
I was employed over 2 years. Never had evaluation or raise. Gave me new skills that adapted during my employment. Supplied me with uniforms at no cost. Gave bonus at Christmas. I was let go due employer was bought out by 2 companies, due to depleted my job by force. Was told none of the employees had anything to worry about. I was a loyal employee and pick the slack up when needed.
abe to work anytime after office hours
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Gridley, CAFebruary 1, 2017
worked cleaning a pediatric clinic during closed office hours
peaceful during the time since it would only be me during work
Typical work day consist of me posting insuran
Account Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 25, 2017
I have enjoyed working for The Pediatric Clinic. It has given me many opportunities in which I have out grown, so I am looking for somewhere else to grow.
Pros
I love my work hours
Cons
birthday holidays and blue tickets for time off
Pediatrics
RN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NCJanuary 20, 2017
Great opportunity for a new graduate Registered Nurse. A lot of room for growth and learning. Care provided for the child and the parent. Truly patient and family centered.
Pros
Patient Care
Cons
Resources

Want to know more about PEDIATRIC CLINIC?

Ask a question
Job not worth it.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northern, KYDecember 2, 2016
This job was good experience because it was a pediatric clinic. But that was the only plus that they had there. The place was all about clicks, the pay was straight garbage even for a beginner. Just wasn't worth the time.
Pros
The experience.
Cons
The people, the compensation
very professional
Medical Assistant CCMA (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 16, 2016
very friendly,professional. see about 30/50 patients a day. management was very friendly and clear with work objectives. learned how to use automatic vital machine instead of how to do everything manually
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
good working place
Medical Assistant / lab technician (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXNovember 7, 2016
every day you learn different things at work all my co workers where very attentive and hard working, the doctor was always willing to show more that what i new
Fun environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYSeptember 20, 2016
I am a people person love working with kids of all ages have plenty experiences In the medical field a certified PCA and working with elders plenty of patients but loving helping environment & have experience as a laboratory assistant in dental offices such as sterilizing instruments , cleaning rooms and help others in a fast pace. Working for EMR and ads is a system program for receptionist to schedule appointments etc. I love helping others as much as I can.
Very informative
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 4, 2016
Typical day at work was seeing about 20-30 kids in an 8 hour shift
I learned a lot working with different cultures from all around the world
The management was always there to help in any way
The co-workers I worked with on daily basis was excellent
Hardest part of day was when had a very sick infant come into clinic for emergency care.
Helping others get well
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
short meal breaks
Productive and busy workplace
Lead Medical Assistant/Primary Vaccine Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Socorro, TXJune 28, 2016
Every day was different, different patients, different cases. You learned something new everyday. I adapted easily. I was promoted within my first 3 months of employment. I got along well with all my co-workers. I was lead medical assistant and supervised all employees. the hardest part of my job was seeing ill children but knowing we could make them feel better was rewarding.
Great for gaining experience for what I do.
n/a (Current Employee) –  WyomingMay 4, 2016
Gained a lot of experience in coding and billing. Loved the people I worked with and am sad that the office will be closed soon.
overall daily production
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 13, 2016
Respond Customers Inquiries
Schedule patient’s appointments indicated by physicians
Coordinate specialist appointments in a timely period Coordinate transportation for specialist visit Enter patients referral prior to appointment
Requested INS authorization for specialist visit
Strong knowledge skills in determining patients Dx
Greet patients upon arrival and verifies appointments time. Respond Customers Inquiries
Requests patient’s name and time of arrival on sign-in sheet
Schedule patient’s appointments indicated by physicians
Verifies patient’s eligibility prior to following day’s appointments. Prints encounter forms and verify demographic information as applicable.
Secures patient’s signature on all forms required. Medical records knowledge, INS verification and referral knowledge.
To ensure an accurate and efficient patient registration process and customer satisfaction.
Great customer service/availability
Medical Assistant/Section Manager/Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Fairchild AFB, WAJanuary 19, 2016
I enjoyed my time in pediatrics when I was there. I worked with great doctors, nurses, and technicians. We were a tight knit group and got along great. We earned numerous awards as the top ranking pediatric clinic amongst our mobility command (AMC). We also received countless achievement medals for our programs and practices.
Pros
Access to care, Point of Service, Micare, Walk in Procedures
Cons
outpatient clinic
Fast paced
Internship completed (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXMarch 31, 2015
Loved being with my co-workers and the best part of my day was seeing all the little patients. I would bring in patients, filed, called patients about upcoming appointments.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a