PEDIATRIC CLINIC Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and busy workplace
Lead Medical Assistant/Primary Vaccine Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Socorro, TXJune 28, 2016
Every day was different, different patients, different cases. You learned something new everyday. I adapted easily. I was promoted within my first 3 months of employment. I got along well with all my co-workers. I was lead medical assistant and supervised all employees. the hardest part of my job was seeing ill children but knowing we could make them feel better was rewarding.
overall daily production
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 13, 2016
Respond Customers Inquiries
Schedule patient’s appointments indicated by physicians
Coordinate specialist appointments in a timely period Coordinate transportation for specialist visit Enter patients referral prior to appointment
Requested INS authorization for specialist visit
Strong knowledge skills in determining patients Dx
Greet patients upon arrival and verifies appointments time. Respond Customers Inquiries
Requests patient’s name and time of arrival on sign-in sheet
Schedule patient’s appointments indicated by physicians
Verifies patient’s eligibility prior to following day’s appointments. Prints encounter forms and verify demographic information as applicable.
Secures patient’s signature on all forms required. Medical records knowledge, INS verification and referral knowledge.
To ensure an accurate and efficient patient registration process and customer satisfaction.
Great customer service/availability
Medical Assistant/Section Manager/Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Fairchild AFB, WAJanuary 19, 2016
I enjoyed my time in pediatrics when I was there. I worked with great doctors, nurses, and technicians. We were a tight knit group and got along great. We earned numerous awards as the top ranking pediatric clinic amongst our mobility command (AMC). We also received countless achievement medals for our programs and practices.
Pros
Access to care, Point of Service, Micare, Walk in Procedures
Cons
outpatient clinic
Great for gaining experience for what I do.
n/a (Current Employee) –  WyomingMay 4, 2016
Gained a lot of experience in coding and billing. Loved the people I worked with and am sad that the office will be closed soon.
Nidhi Mehrotra Pedicatric Clinic
Externship (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 27, 2015
This doctors office was very enjoyable to work for. A typical day at work consisted of a steady flow of patients coming into the office to be seen. The management was very friendly and extremely helpful when needed. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting new patients and becoming friends with the children and their families. I had the chance to know them on a more personal level instead of just names and information.
Very productive and as well as a fun enviorment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 14, 2014
A typical day at the Pediatric Clinic we would check in patients that medicaid covered from the ages of newborn to twenty-one years of age. The managment was average. Co-workers were great; worked very well as a team in a timely pace. Most enjoyable part of the job checking in the the newborns and watch them grow healthy.
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
no health insurance
a very fun but busy workplace with wonderful people!
File Clerk- Receptionist-Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Chalmette,LouisianaOctober 21, 2012
All charts for patients coming in were pulled and ready the day before,so our mornings started off with answering phones,checking in patients,verifying insurance,bringing patients to the back,checking them out and scheduling any future appts.waiting room was cleaned twice a day,once after lunch and then again before going home.It was my first experience working in a doctors office and loved it! Worked with some really good people! It was a pediatric clinic so i guess i would say the hardest part of the job was to see kids that didn't feel well and their nervous parents but we always handled everything well.we made it a fun atmosphere,that was the most enjoyable part!
Pros
free lunches from the reps and bonuses!
Cons
no retirement fund, 401k or anything like that.
I worked as an MLT here. They are a great team to work with..
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Mt Pleasant, TxDecember 9, 2011
I learned quite a bit working here about children and their specific lab needs along with performing Phlebotomy. I was also able to learn Microbiology. Working with the other techs was stimulating in that we all were sharing education/experiences along the way. Really good teamwork.
Pros
excellent teamwork
Somewhat sressfull workplace but a great opportunity to learn how to be organized
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2013
I worked at that job temporary for a summer vacation in addition to my main caregiving job. My duties included secretarial work, such as organizing patients charts, taking phone calls, making appointments.

The culture of the workplace I was working at was somewhat on the lower level, compare to my present job, as many of my coworkers were stressed about their work and complaining about the management.

The hardest part was to speak with clients on the telephone when sometimes I could not get exactly what they wanted the first time. I had to ask them to repeat what they were saying, and some of them would get impatient. However, I learned a lot from that workplace. I learned to be organized, to have things prepared ahead of time, and be able to foresee the possible needs and questions of clients.
Fast paced
Internship completed (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXMarch 31, 2015
Loved being with my co-workers and the best part of my day was seeing all the little patients. I would bring in patients, filed, called patients about upcoming appointments.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMay 16, 2013
Open the doors and check patients in and out collect co pay,file charts,Triage the patientsc,lean the room for the next patient. From this job I learned what I already knew children need xtra care and the knowing that they are taking care of warms my heart and lets me know my job is well done.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAOctober 9, 2012
This was an internship in which I had a learning experience. A typical day at the clinic involved filing patients' information and folder, billing patients, and greeting patients. The job was hard at first because I was not so sure what and how things were done but overall I enjoyed learning new things.
Very professional work atmosphere
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2014
I gained experience at this work place, the worker's were great Team players and the Physician was a pleasant to work for.
work day
Certified Medical Assistant Front/Back Mang. (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAMay 31, 2013
Overall no matter how I feel about the job and my likes and dislikes, I love what I do because of the patients I help.
First real administrative job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 23, 2014
I learned a lot at this job. I learned my work ethic and first clerical/administrative skills.
Excellent working with children.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 11, 2013
The most part of the job that I enjoyed was helping my patients out along with taking care of them.
co workers
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2013
i enjoyed working with my co-workers at PEDIATRIC CLINIC they always believed in me.