pediatric dentistry Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lies
Non Disclosed (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 10, 2017
They tell you one thing to get you in and once you are in they bad mouth you to everyone!You don't even have a lunch break. If you want your sanity, avoid at all cost.
It is a friendly place to work, The employees are wonderful people
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 6, 2017
We arrive early before the patients arrive to get ready for the day. We review the patient records and the procedures that we need to prepare for.
We then prepare the rooms, for the patients we are going to see that day.
We then seat the patients. Some of us take the operatory and some of us perform the cleanings and take panoramic series and intra-oral radiographs.
I also assist in treatment of restorative procedures and assist in nitrous sedation.
We set up and break down rooms for patient care, disinfect and perform sterilization, as well as weekly clean-up.
I also process radiographs manually. We keep paper charts.
What I learned form the management is that they are try to accommodate every patient. They are very kind and it is a fairly quiet practice, but cheerful place to work.
The culture is very friendly and we look out for each other, helping each other when we can, we all have each others back.
The hardest part of the job is when a child is really upset.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff. They are a pleasure to work with. I love them all.
Pros
There are great people to work with.
Cons
No Benefits package incentives, no healthcare, dental or vision packages.
Loved working with kids
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTJuly 23, 2017
Enjoyed working with children. Every day was a new day with patients. Building new relationships and trust. Watching kids come in with low self esteem and watching them walk out so happy
Loved it
Quality Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 8, 2017
Enjoyed working on every assignment they sent me on. Loved working at the OB/GYN clinic it was awesome and Tyson Pediatric dentistry was great as well.
dental assistant
DENTAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 29, 2017
old equipment, packed the schedule everyday so you would run behind on almost every single appointment. didn't enjoy working there not even a little. don't do it
Very good environment
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 10, 2017
I worked at Pediatric Dentistry for 9 years, I enjoyed the people, the children, the hours and all my fellow employees.
I was responsible for Greeting patients, making appointments, collecting fees, filing insurance claims, and collection accounts, accounts receivable.
Pros
Very good employes and benefits
Cons
Located in portland
Great Place to Work
Front Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 14, 2017
Very Caring staff and Management, including the Doctors. Great pay and hours! Fun and Productive, supportive and felt like family!
A productive and professional environment.
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 29, 2016
• Always busy.
• I learn many things that I can use outside of the workplace.
• Management is a little unorganized.
• I have great and reliable co-workers.
• The hardest part of the job is having patience for parents who are not cooperative.
• The most enjoyable part of the job is having the flexibility I need for personal projects and goals.
Pros
Time flexibility.
Cons
No breaks and no health insurance or savings plans.
very productive and fun
Dental Assistant and Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAAugust 24, 2016
a typical day at this job was to have everything ready to go first thing in the morning. scheduling is great they dont overbook patients only if their is an emergency. doctors are very nice as well as management any problems you have you can address it comfortably with the doctors and they always try to work it out.
Pros
nice people, easy to work
Cons
no benefits
Wonderful Office
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNSeptember 8, 2014
Felt on top of the world here. It was great. We had monthly meetings, and lunch together. This was the start of my dental assisting career. I enjoyed every single day of work. It was me and one other assistant. We stayed busy and helped each other out. The two of us handled 10 patients at a time. We were always busy. I enjoyed traveling with our boss to assist in outpatient surgeries as well.
Pros
lunches, holiday funtions
Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  MNJune 30, 2014
Benefits are not the greatest. Good place to work with good staff
Rude doctor but very nice employees
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2013
It's a nice place to work in you get an hour lunch a fair pay and nice employees to work with. The only problem is the doctor's attitude at times. But is not that bad. In my experience it wasn't a bad place to work in the employees are team players and the doctor isn't that bad she just gets angry easily and when she does she can be very nasty that you just feel like slapping her at times sorry to say but it is true.
Pros
nice work environment, fair pay and breaks.
Cons
dealing with the doctor's bad day.
Accounting Clerk
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GASeptember 25, 2013
I live in Georgia for 7 years. I studied Business Administration at the Inter American University of Puerto Rico. I have experience in sales and marketing. I can provide reference letters from all doctors with whom I have worked. I am a fully responsible, honest, punctual, smart and I want to find a job.
Dentistry workplace
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLFebruary 16, 2013
On a typical day I greeted patients. I cleaned childrens teeth from ages 2-25yrs old. I gave after care instructions to patient and parent.
I acquired communication skill and time management.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the young patients relaxed during a treatment. The most enjoble part of the job was demonstrating the kids how to care of their teeth.
Amazing environment created to make dental visits positive.
Dental Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNOctober 31, 2012
Days pass quickly in this amazing environment created to make dental visits a positive experience for children. Patients are seen in a very timely manner and cared for by dentists and staff that are committed to making the time positive for parents and patients. Management requires a top game from employees at all times in a growing multi location group. Management works well with schedules for part time employees.
Pros
very nice facilities, good kitchen area, provides uniforms
Cons
needs full time office management
Family friendly company / accommodating mother's hours
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MA 02740January 19, 2012
Provided a comfortable, progressive atmosphere for long term employment. A dedicated practice to providing excellent customer service and ethical, educational, preventive dental treatment to the general public
Pros
flexible scheduling, long term employment, friendly atmosphere, great benefits