Pegasus Residential Employee Reviews

Completely lacking in integrity from the top down.
leasing consultant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLNovember 15, 2015
You will be lied to during the hiring process. I recommend getting any vagueness clarified in your offer letter so it does not come as a surprise once they have you on their payroll. They easily spout lies with regard to Florida law and what it allows them to pay for bonuses. Take the time to do your research. When they lie during the hiring process, imagine how that will escalate during your employment.

Their loyalty is to the numerous owners they work for, not it's employees. They will lie cheat and steal for the owner. Do not ever think they have your best interest in mind. Any company that does not have a human resources department is telling you they do not value their employees. Outsourcing HR is one way they demonstrate this.

The one positive move this company has made is in it's efforts to become paperless.
Pros
Paperless leasing process.
Cons
Lacking professional ethics.
Awesome Experience and Opportunity
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMarch 2, 2013
I loved working for Pegasus Residential! Pegasus Residential is not the largest property management company, and they don't want to be. Their goal is to be "The Ritz" of property management companies; a 'boutique' property management company. I worked at one of Pegasus' largest portfolios, The Barons Apartment Homes, a 508 unit community. We were not the newest community in the area, but we were the best! We offered a clean, fun, friendly, and professional environment for our residents to live. I had great mentorship during my tenure at Pegasus and I worked very hard to get ramped up with knowledge so I could be one of the best leasing consultants in the company. Our team at The Barons worked hard but we also had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed all aspects of my job.
Pros
training and promotion opportunies, employee discount on apartment, highest payout on new leases and renewals. working in fast-pace, quick turn environment.
Cons
unsafe environment as living onsite in high crime, unsafe area.
Wonderful company!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 15, 2014
I started with Pegasus in March, after leaving a management company of four years. I can't praise Pegasus enough! I have never been with a company that cares about their employees so much. My first day on the job was scary, but I was greeted by my Regional and she stressed to me that someone is always available to help. They always try to hire from within which is great and there is so much room to go. The opportunities are endless! This has to be one of the best Management Companies out there.
Pros
career growth, compensation
Rewarding Job
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2014
* 9am -6pm, Daily property walks, reports, making sure that the property is being kept up to company standards.

* learnt the fair housing laws, how to run a multi million dollar asset and to maintain monthly budgets and income.

* The management are superb, always there for the team.

* My team is a good as good as the property... running smoothly.

* Hardest part about the job is evicting people.

* Finding people their home for the next year may two years
Pros
having a great team
Cons
n/a
produtive a work place with tennes net at break time.
Supervisor Maintenance (Current Employee) –  2400 cobbleston fayetvill G.AJanuary 25, 2014
I am happy with my job for make resident happy to live in apartment like home. I learn a lot about Renovation in the house. Prepair fore ready to move in ,good communication with the co-worker. The hardest part is my manager he don't do his job give as a hard time like don't want to approve to buy part to use. and the most I enjoyable is resident like me and take my co- worker go out to lunch paid for them.
Bilingual Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 12, 2013
- My typical day at work is always busy
- I have learned how to work through problems with minimum to no help or inventory
- Management is very friendly
- My co-worker is friendly and helpful
- The hardest part of my job is trying to help others and not be able to because of the property's budget. And not being appreciated.
- The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help others
Great Company to work for.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta GAJuly 12, 2015
I really enjoy working for this company and only wish that Pegasus Residential was in Orange County California. I would love to grow with this company especially with the staff and management I work with. There is never a dull moment in property management and I think thats what makes is an exciting job.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Great company
Community Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 2, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job is that you get a chance to make a lasting impression on someone's life. We get to work in an industry were we get to go above and beyond for our residents and you get to build long lasting relationships.
Pros
never the same thing twice
Exciting and wild bunch of professionals
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 7, 2015
Pegasus was a great place to work. They enable their associates to perform daily operations with full support. The executive team are definitely pro-employees which causes them to maintain a great talent pool.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Job security
Awesome Company
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 23, 2014
Pegasus is an amazing company to work for! I'm so sad our management contract ended or I would still be working and loving it there!

Want to know more about Pegasus Residential?

Ask a question
Pegasus was a great company to work for.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 30, 2013
I was thoroughly challenged at Pegasus. My day was hectic but never dull. My organizational skills were challenged, honed and polished while I was there.
Outstanding Company
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAFebruary 18, 2014
Pegasus Residential is one of the fastest growing companies in the business. Our management company is professional and has a supportive team culture.
Pros
company culture
By far the most fun i've had at work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 4, 2013
By far the most fun i've had at work! People are great and hiring within is a plus!!

4.5