Pegasus Residential

Pegasus Residential Employee Reviews

Awesome Company
Community Manager (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 23, 2014
Pegasus is an amazing company to work for! I'm so sad our management contract ended or I would still be working and loving it there!
Wonderful company!
Community Manager (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 15, 2014
Pros: career growth, compensation
Cons: long hours
I started with Pegasus in March, after leaving a management company of four years. I can't praise Pegasus enough! I have never been with a company that cares about their employees so much. My first day on the job was scary, but I was greeted by my Regional and she stressed to me that someone is always available to help. They always try to hire from within which is great and there is so much room to go. The opportunities are endless! This has to be one of the best Management Companies out there.
Outstanding Company
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee), Fairburn, GAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: company culture
Pegasus Residential is one of the fastest growing companies in the business. Our management company is professional and has a supportive team culture.
produtive a work place with tennes net at break time.
Supervisor Maintenance (Current Employee), 2400 cobbleston fayetvill G.AJanuary 25, 2014
I am happy with my job for make resident happy to live in apartment like home. I learn a lot about Renovation in the house. Prepair fore ready to move in ,good communication with the co-worker. The hardest part is my manager he don't do his job give as a hard time like don't want to approve to buy part to use. and the most I enjoyable is resident like me and take my co- worker go out to lunch paid for them.
Pegasus was a great company to work for.
Community Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 30, 2013
I was thoroughly challenged at Pegasus. My day was hectic but never dull. My organizational skills were challenged, honed and polished while I was there.
Bilingual Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLDecember 12, 2013
- My typical day at work is always busy
- I have learned how to work through problems with minimum to no help or inventory
- Management is very friendly
- My co-worker is friendly and helpful
- The hardest part of my job is trying to help others and not be able to because of the property's budget. And not being appreciated.
- The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help others
By far the most fun i've had at work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Riverview, FLMarch 4, 2013
By far the most fun i've had at work! People are great and hiring within is a plus!!
Great company
Community Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 2, 2013
Pros: never the same thing twice
The most enjoyable part of my job is that you get a chance to make a lasting impression on someone's life. We get to work in an industry were we get to go above and beyond for our residents and you get to build long lasting relationships.
Awesome Experience and Opportunity
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXMarch 2, 2013
Pros: training and promotion opportunies, employee discount on apartment, highest payout on new leases and renewals. working in fast-pace, quick turn environment.
Cons: unsafe environment as living onsite in high crime, unsafe area.
I loved working for Pegasus Residential! Pegasus Residential is not the largest property management company, and they don't want to be. Their goal is to be "The Ritz" of property management companies; a 'boutique' property management company. I worked at one of Pegasus' largest portfolios, The Barons Apartment Homes, a 508 unit community. We were not the newest community in the area, but we were the best! We offered a clean, fun, friendly, and professional environment for our residents to live. I had great mentorship during my tenure at Pegasus and I worked very hard to get ramped up with knowledge so I could be one of the best leasing consultants in the company. Our team at The Barons worked hard but we also had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed all aspects of my job.

Pegasus Residential Salaries