Pegasus Residential Employee Reviews

Great company!
Resident Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2017
I worked as a event coordinator for a short time,
enjoyed the staff and assisting with the events it was a joy
this is a great company to work for!!!
Productive and fun
LEASING CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Irmo, SCDecember 15, 2016
Pegasus is a great company to work for and you learn a lot while on the job. Greeting people and conversing with the residents is always fun and everyone in the office gets along.
High School drama all over again
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 21, 2016
I did not run into problems with Pegasus Residential directly, as my problems mostly resonated from the Property Ownership Group associated with my position. Your job security solely depends on the property that you choose to work for.
Run away. Thieves from the top down.
Community Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNNovember 8, 2016
I was stolen from by other employees, they stole my vacation time by not letting me take it or paying me for it.
Had to use my personal vehicle to get appliances and other parts on a regular basis and no compensation.
There were meetings I had to go to and take other employees with me that was out of town and no compensation.
I still even get page out texts from them to this day.
Pros
Cons
They are thieves.
it was a fun place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAOctober 27, 2016
it was great place and in order
management change then it was about get people
moved in and a lot of things fall though and everyone
pointing fingers
Pros
the Resident was the best helping them
Cons
working 12 to 16 hour days
outstanding organization, if you know your good at what you do, apply
Community Service Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 30, 2016
Great interactive group that supports each other to achieve the ultimate goal. Different sizes of properties so you need to know your strength. You need to know the position you are applying for.
Pros
great team here in San Antonio throughout all the properties
Cons
can't really think of one, but you know there are some when they arise
Enjoyable if you can find the right managers to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2016
Was fun & great job until an issue with management related to resident safety arose. Outsourced HR allows multiple managers to stay in the same position without dealing with consequences of their actions, so the entire structure is unaccountable and abused.

Hours were good, always on call rotation but benefits and day to day workload was very reasonable.
Pros
PTO, Modern Training Program
Cons
Unaccountable managment
Could be a good company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 3, 2016
I had worked at my property for years with great success. Then Pegasus took over even though I think the company was okay. The Upper management was not. We had 3 regional manager within 2 months and the last person, although very knowledgeable, had no people skills and did not know how to work well with others. There was a compete staff turn around with 6 months and the property started suffering.
Pros
none really
Cons
upper management
Loved it!
Leasing Office Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 25, 2016
Our days were full of lots of positive energy. Management was very engaging with the associates and we had a lot of laughter in our office. I loved meeting new and prospective residents....and became very excited when a relationship developed and they leased with our property! I knew we delivered a great product to our residents and I was very proud of that. The most difficult part...saying goodbye to a resident that decided to move. Our residents became a part of our families.
Pros
Living on property with a discount.
Cons
Residents knowing where we lived. They would sometimes come to our homes.
Absolutely love this company!
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 10, 2016
Amazing company! I would recommend Pegasus to anyone interested in the Property Management industry. They truly support and look after their employees. I've been in this industry for 4+ years and Pegasus is definitely my favorite company.
Exciting and wild bunch of professionals
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 7, 2015
Pegasus was a great place to work. They enable their associates to perform daily operations with full support. The executive team are definitely pro-employees which causes them to maintain a great talent pool.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Job security
Completely lacking in integrity from the top down.
leasing consultant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLNovember 15, 2015
You will be lied to during the hiring process. I recommend getting any vagueness clarified in your offer letter so it does not come as a surprise once they have you on their payroll. They easily spout lies with regard to Florida law and what it allows them to pay for bonuses. Take the time to do your research. When they lie during the hiring process, imagine how that will escalate during your employment.

Their loyalty is to the numerous owners they work for, not it's employees. They will lie cheat and steal for the owner. Do not ever think they have your best interest in mind. Any company that does not have a human resources department is telling you they do not value their employees. Outsourcing HR is one way they demonstrate this.

The one positive move this company has made is in it's efforts to become paperless.
Pros
Paperless leasing process.
Cons
Lacking professional ethics.
Great Company to work for.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta GAJuly 12, 2015
I really enjoy working for this company and only wish that Pegasus Residential was in Orange County California. I would love to grow with this company especially with the staff and management I work with. There is never a dull moment in property management and I think thats what makes is an exciting job.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Rewarding Job
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2014
* 9am -6pm, Daily property walks, reports, making sure that the property is being kept up to company standards.

* learnt the fair housing laws, how to run a multi million dollar asset and to maintain monthly budgets and income.

* The management are superb, always there for the team.

* My team is a good as good as the property... running smoothly.

* Hardest part about the job is evicting people.

* Finding people their home for the next year may two years
Pros
Having a great team
Cons
N/A
Awesome Company
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 23, 2014
Pegasus is an amazing company to work for! I'm so sad our management contract ended or I would still be working and loving it there!
Wonderful company!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 15, 2014
I started with Pegasus in March, after leaving a management company of four years. I can't praise Pegasus enough! I have never been with a company that cares about their employees so much. My first day on the job was scary, but I was greeted by my Regional and she stressed to me that someone is always available to help. They always try to hire from within which is great and there is so much room to go. The opportunities are endless! This has to be one of the best Management Companies out there.
Pros
Career Growth, Compensation
Outstanding Company
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAFebruary 18, 2014
Pegasus Residential is one of the fastest growing companies in the business. Our management company is professional and has a supportive team culture.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
produtive a work place with tennes net at break time.
Supervisor Maintenance (Current Employee) –  2400 cobbleston fayetvill G.AJanuary 25, 2014
I am happy with my job for make resident happy to live in apartment like home. I learn a lot about Renovation in the house. Prepair fore ready to move in ,good communication with the co-worker. The hardest part is my manager he don't do his job give as a hard time like don't want to approve to buy part to use. and the most I enjoyable is resident like me and take my co- worker go out to lunch paid for them.
Pegasus was a great company to work for.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 30, 2013
I was thoroughly challenged at Pegasus. My day was hectic but never dull. My organizational skills were challenged, honed and polished while I was there.
Bilingual Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 12, 2013
- My typical day at work is always busy
- I have learned how to work through problems with minimum to no help or inventory
- Management is very friendly
- My co-worker is friendly and helpful
- The hardest part of my job is trying to help others and not be able to because of the property's budget. And not being appreciated.
- The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help others

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pegasus Residential. Our community is ready to answer.