Pegasus Solutions

Pegasus Solutions Employer Reviews

Enjoyed working and finding hotels that customers would enjoy
Lead Sales Agent (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZApril 16, 2014
Pros: i was able to travel to france on business and i enjoyed when clients came to visit.
Cons: higher ups singled me out once i was premoted because she wanted somone else in my position
I learned and enjoyed so much working for Pegasus solutions. Finding hotels for customers to go on vacation with and the team I worked on was great.
Productive and great work place
Facilities Clerk (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 24, 2013
A typicial day is making sure everyone has what they need
I've learned to prioritize work load to get the more urgent orders completed
Management is great they have a open door policy
Good team and good work
Lead Performance Engineer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 5, 2013
Pros: good salary, flexibility and team
Cons: company not doing that good financially and no growth.
Worked on various projects and learnt some new products like ExtraHop and Splunk.
Headed the wrong direction
Manager, Enterprise (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 8, 2013
In my time at Pegasus the workforce was dessimated and management changed monthly Very little strategic thought and more focused on the immediate value. They di create opportunity for growth and my department was given plenty of leeway to experiment and find innovative solutions.
Excellent Workplace
HOTEL RESERVATIONS/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 13, 2012
Pros: won several trips
Cons: the company outsourced to canada and india and we were laid-off.
I was at this job for 11 years and loved everything about it. Co-workers were great. Spoke with lots of people on the phones and made hotel reservations. It was very fast paced and we always had incentives, prizes, bonuses and more.
Very unstable and unsettling enviroment; no growth opportunity
Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2012
Pros: half day fridays during the summer (for now); shorts in the summer
Cons: very unstable and unsettling enviroment; no growth opportunity
Very unstable and unsettling enviroment; no growth opportunity; for such a small company its amazing how disjointed and unorganized they are
Excellent Opportunities
Business Analyst-Implementations (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 24, 2012
My time as a BA contractor and as an International Travel Coordinator were invaluable experiences in my career path.
No longer in business
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AzJuly 20, 2012
Was a fun place to work, call center is no longer in scottsdale.
Productive and friendly place to work at for the most part.
TREASURY ANALYST (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2012
Pros: fun incentives.
Cons: not a lot of room for advancement.
Was able to learn various jobs while working at Pegasus. Friendly atmosphere with good benefits.
I loved this company.
Database Services Agent (Former Employee), Scottsdale AZFebruary 21, 2012
Pros: great company with many benefits, great employee sponsored events.
Cons: many people's jobs were outsourced overseas.
Great place to work. Nice office set-up. Management was very compasionate when my stepdad passed away shortly after I started. Benefits from day 1. Consistent recognition for a job well done. I only give it 4 stars because they outsourced my department overseas, but even then they gave us 6 months notice, there was severence pay, they provided job and – more... psychological counseling, help with looking for another posistionand non-penalized time off for interviews and job fairs. – less
Great place to work, employees and management were very friendly.
Costumer service rep for Leading Hotels (Former Employee), Scottsdale,AZJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: excellent trainers that set you up for success.
Working at Pegasus was awesome! I was promoted 3 times within in a year and was on my way to management. Unfortunately my department was shut down because It was cheaper to hire workers overseas.
An exciting opportunity to get an in depth understanding about hotels industry.
Revenue and Account Manager (Former Employee), Croydon/ UKJune 9, 2013
Pros: customer orientated, global presence. flexible
Over 5 years experience working for Pegasus, where my first job title (Service Delivery Executive) and I was responsible for a blend of help desk, customer services credit controller, and revenue manager.
I was responsible to liaise globally with our hotels customers in case of any discrepancy involving reservations or booking commission payment claims – more... raised by the travel agents.
Also I assisted the hotels with systems usage and escalate any potential issue involved operations systems technicalities.
I was also responsible for managing an extensive hotels portfolio ensuring their comply with their financial obligations towards the company and apply our rate strategy guidelines. – less
Muito boa
Agente Líder de Serviços Especiais (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMarch 19, 2014
Pros: benefícios, liberdade de expressão
Cons: nenhum expectativa de crescimento
Ótimo ambiente de trabalho e gerência. O problema na empresa é seu tamanho e as poucas oportunidades de crescimento.
Bom ambiente de Trabalho
Analista de Reservas Bílingue (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 17, 2013
Pros: relação entre os colegas de trabalho
Cons: salário
Comecei a trabalhar na Área de Reservas de Hotéis Internacionais.
Excelente Gerência e Supervisão, um ambiente agradável e bem familiar para se trabalhar. A empresa se preocupa muito com o seu funcionário.

About Pegasus Solutions

Pegasus Solutions has no reservations about providing services to the worldwide hotel industry. Its reservation, representation, – Read more