Pegasus Transportation

Pegasus Transportation Employee Reviews

co-workers fun to work with
CITY DISPATCH MANAGER (Current Employee), Jeffersontown, KYJuly 7, 2015
Pros: DAY JOB W/NO WEEKENDS/WEEKNIGHTS
Cons: MEDIOCRE INSURANCE COVERAGE
every day is a challenge but learned how to cope w/numerous challenges w/help of co-workers and managers- management overall does a good job and has an open door policy and works well w/all employees when – more... it comes to time needed off.

hardest part of job is not having the proper amount of equipment available at any given time to make job easier

most enjoyable part is being able to have a daytime job to spend much needed time w/family – less
what i liked and dislike
truck driver (Former Employee), louisville kyMay 19, 2015
Pros: good miles and money
Cons: gone all the time
I never sat and waited for loads I liked being in the pharma section of the company. sometime we would go all the way to ca. from east coast and only have 5,000 in the box. then be deadheaded back empty.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 30, 2014
Pros: many bonus programs. many positions to work
Cons: csa laws can cost you your job
This is a great place to work. Many great benefits and bonuses. various positions. co workers are pleasant to work with. they focus on home time. However, stay within the rules of the CSA laws and you will be fine. there is no hard part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I worked for.
It was just a job
School Bus Driver (Former Employee), Newark NJMarch 7, 2012
It was a School Bus Drving job.I had to pick up childrento/from home/school.I made sure they got there safe.
Best Local Transportation
City Driver (Former Employee), Jeffersontown, KYFebruary 23, 2012
I was a Newbie with trucking and they really made me feel welcome when I went to work for them. I left them for a Bigger paycheck which I wish I had never done.
Industry