Licensed Insurance Sales Representative - P & C (property & Casualty) license (required)
Exclusive Allstate insurance agency located in Fishers, IN. is seeking a highly professional and experienced licensed property insurance sales person. This person must possess a strong desire to sell P&C insurance products, solve customer problems, and be a change agent for the agency. This person will have day to day contact with clients, prospects, and insurance intermediaries both on the phone and in person.
Ideal Candidate: Ideal candidate would have recent work experience in selling auto, home, boat, motorcycle, and other specialty lines with a proven track record of exceeding goals. Or some other sales background. Have the ability to consistently meet agency goals and the ability to quickly reorganize priorities to maintain agency goals. Have a proficiency in written & oral communication.
- Selling auto, home, boat, motorcycle and other specialty lines…via leads, telemarketing, walk-ins, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service and timely follow-up
- Maintain and update office admin tools
- Effectively communicate to team and management key customer issues and concerns
- Continually maintain and update product offering knowledge
- Continually maintain and update continuing education requirements
- Help create a dynamic and transformative team work environment
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of successful P&C sales experience and a stable employment history
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Not Required but a Tremendous Plus:
- P & C license (Property and Casualty)
- Life license
- Possess a college-level Associates Degree or have taken several college-level courses
- Database management skills … dbase+, Microsoft Access
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
Indeed - 9 months ago