PH7002 ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Entry Level Sales/Junior Sales Position
Experienced Product Sales
Global Manufacturer/Atlanta Georgia
Exciting New Photo Product for Untapped Market
Salary + Commission + Comprehensive Benefits
Peleman Industries, Inc., is the world's leading manufacturer of photo books, with a presence in over 120 countries and headquartered in Belgium.
We are seeking an aggressive Sales Professional for our Alpharetta, Georgia office, to develop new business with retail chains, photo specialty shops, cruise lines, amusement parks, wedding/portrait photography firms, printers and other companies involved in making and selling photo books to consumers.
- Increase customer base by hunting for new photo book accounts (i.e. retail stores
independent drugstore chains) and other photo book providers (i.e. photographers, wedding
- Satisfy daily cold calling requirements to develop a pipeline of new accounts.
- Travel to customers and prospects to introduce products and close business as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Gain complete knowledge of company products, pricing and procedures.
- Complete vendor setup forms and sample requests.
- Communicate with customers regularly to identify: Future product needs, sales opportunities
or issues of concern.
- Advise manager of actionable or important information to optimize customer satisfaction and
maximize revenue opportunities.
- Prepare and present price quotes to buyers and purchasing agents.
- Follow-up on promotional programs and email campaigns.
- Assist in the preparation of sales presentations.
- Attend industry trade shows and assist with trade show preparations.
- Support National Sales Manager, as requested
- 10% to 15% Travel
- Entry level or 1 to 5 years demonstrated revenue generation selling tangible goods to
- Experience in the photo industry or consumer sales to retail chain stores a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of gross margin, open-to-buy and freight consideration
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated organization and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated flexible and efficient time management and the ability to prioritize workload
while also being able to travel for sales calls and trade shows.
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Ability to work independently with initiative, and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude with all employees and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, CRM, EDI and business software systems
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Base + Commission Plan
- Full Medical (company pays premium)/Dental (company pays 50% premium)/Vision
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- More information @www.UnibindUSA.com and www.Peleman.com.
Sales Representative, Account Representative, Sales Associate, Sales Professional, Account Executive, Outside Sales, Business Development, Photo, Retail, Retail Account, Full Time, Georgia, Atlanta, North Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell