Pemberton Truck Lines, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 16, 2016
Dedicated runs Southeast Regional low pay scale overall its a nice place to work needs new trailors but they working on that and also need to upgrade their terminal in Knoxville tn
Otr
CDL LINE HAUL DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 9, 2013
I enjoyed traveling to Florida twice a week. The home time was better than any other otr job. The pay was nice.
Pros
pay/experience
Cons
driving accounts unstable
a sad state of affairs
applicant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, floridaAugust 23, 2013
I filled out an online application for Pemberton Truck Line and like many other applications it asked for social secutity number, drivers license number, addresses, phone numbers, former employers and much more personal information I suppose is needed to make sure that you are who you say you are and are a good person and employee.

I just received a phone call from a female caller who identified herself as being from Pemberton Truck Lines, and she stated that in order to process my application for employment, along with all the other personal information which was requested on the application, they were requesting copies of previous tax returns from my previous employer. Is this the new deal? How much more info do we have to provide to find a job?
Pros
Cons
Overall a good place to work.
Dedicated Driver (Former Employee) –  Buford GaOctober 16, 2012
I ran a dedicated route.Most of the time the management let you get on and do your job.