Penhall Company

Penhall Company United States Employee Reviews

Flexibility and the people make the company
Digital Marketing Analyst (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAFebruary 26, 2015
I had great guidance, great people and a manageable time schedule. The co-workers were helpful and my work was recognized. I learned lots to prepare me for. The skills and the industry that the company opens up is pretty great.
penhall
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 16, 2015
a typical day at work was data entry for payroll and certified payroll, entering information to get the guys paid. I learned a lot from that company, the management was great and co workers were easy to get along with helpful, the hardest part of the job was when things in payroll were messed up because the hard part was getting back up and running right and making sure the information was right. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning new stuff and being part of a great team.
Terrible management with to much favoritism.
Estamator (Former Employee), EverwhereOctober 11, 2014
Cons: disrespectful and hypocritical management
Left Company a couple of years ago with bad feelings of unfair treatment.Penhall was changing to a rental type of co.
Great Corporate Structure
Office Manager / Contract Administrator (Former Employee), SacramentoSeptember 29, 2014
Penhall is a nationwide company so there is a policy & procedure in place for everything which left no confusion when employees needed direction.
Good company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 17, 2014
The HR representative for this company is a great asset. He made me feel supported and respected. The supervisors for the branches need more supervision.
big buisness
Division Manager (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Towards the end of my time there the market took a dump and so did job opportunities there.
Great place to work and safly
Labor (Former Employee), Gardena, CANovember 26, 2012
Pros: work a lot
Cons: not enough
Working for Penhall was a great place to work. You do all types of cutting and braking for example ring saw, chain saw, flat saw, core drilling.