Penmac Employee Reviews

warhouse work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJune 15, 2015
Just your average temp agency I worked at one place before I was hired on by the company I was working for and became an employee.
Where dreams go to die.
tier III machine operator (sheeter) (Current Employee), Baxter Springs, KAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Good pay, if your a tier iii operator
Cons: terrible work environment
simple job. Lots of overtime. Good health care and benefits. But BAGCRAFT PaperCon is a rough place to work for. Forced to work many weekends in a row so it may be 19 days before you get a day off To recoup. They preach safety but expect results that Barr you from truly being safe.
Great Company.
Laborer (Former Employee), Poplar Bluff, MOMarch 16, 2015
Pros: friendly managers who treat everybody with respect.
Cons: hard to get them to allow garnishments if you make less thsn 213.00 a week.
Overall the company is a possitive workplace. They carefully place employees in suitable jobs.

They keep in contact with the jobsite and the employees.
Typical day at Burger's
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Eldon, MOMarch 10, 2015
I would process cooked meat products for packaging which included weighing, labeling products after they were sealed in packages.
Jobs vary depending on where you are placed.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Springfield, MoMarch 10, 2015
Pros: easy to find work
Cons: very hard to get a good full time job, most are show up and wait to see if you can work that day
The jobs vary from basic physical labor such as opening and stacking boxes to technical jobs including circuit board installation.
GOOD WHEN THERE IS WORK
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Eldon, MOFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: big help, when work
Cons: not enough to pay bills lately
CHECK IN EVERY WEEK.LET THEM KNOW I AM AVAILABLE FOR WORK.WHEN THERE IS ITS GOOD.MOSTLY THERE HAVE BEEN LONG LULLS BETWEEN.YOU GET PAID EVERY WEEK.TURN IN SLIP.PAID NEXT WEEK.
good hours
cherry picker (Former Employee), lee summit, moJanuary 24, 2015
learned new experiences within the warehouse, flexible hours, great people
nice place to work and really nice coworkers
Hose Fabricator (Former Employee), West Plains, MODecember 2, 2014
Pros: free coffee, lunch ins on thursdays
Cons: short breaks, no insurance
A typical day at Caterpillar while I was employed by Penmac would be start work at 7 we would have a team meeting every morning telling us how our entertainment was and how our production was the previous day. While I worked there I learned how to get things done fast but very still get our numbers done when needed. I learned that no job is a single person job you never worry about yourself, putting others safety and well being in front of trying to get things done fast just to get home. My co-workers were friendly to me and showed me the ropes around the place as soon as I started I couldn't of asked for better co-workers I was around them more than my fiancée and son I considered them all family. The hardest part of the job was when you have to fix the machine or printer by yourself because we are supposed to learn how to do things by ourselves for just in case our crew leader is busy. I enjoyed earning things in our company I got the award leader of the pack 3 out of the 6 months I worked for Caterpillar and I also enjoyed earning my certificates. I earned my fork lift license, crane operator.
good place to work
Temp worker (Former Employee), Harrison ArkansasOctober 5, 2014
enjoyed the job lots of good people to work so much fun just a good place to work
“WE PLACE PEOPLE FIRST” LOL, seriously, LOL
Temp Drone (Current Employee), Springfield, MOSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: hey, it's only temporary work. (thank god!)
Cons: only if you drink the pimpmac kool-aid.
Pimpmac places the companies that it gets paid by, first, last, and always.
Productive work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), South Hill, VAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: long breaks
Cons: long hours
Productive work.....steady income. Has its ups and downs just like all jobs.
Ever-Changing
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Branson, MOAugust 17, 2014
Always a change. I learned housekeeping and how to clean up after a construction site. The management always made sure a new job was available when the current job ended. The co-workers were like me in just looking for work to pay the bills. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when it would end. The most enjoyable was the change of scenery.
n/a
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 21, 2014
Pros: they do place you where it fits you
Cons: not enough work
it depended what job placement so it was fair but not great because you still had to worry about if you are going to be let go. Management could be better
work alot of different jobs for them
Various job duties for a temporary service (Former Employee), Eldon, MOJuly 17, 2014
not very happy with this company I don't want to be negative about this job service ?
It's a great way to gain experience in different fields without repercussions
Administration (Former Employee), Independence, KSJuly 16, 2014
Pros: able to pick and choose jobs or companies to work for
Cons: not much job security
I was able to work in different environments. I had the good fortune to fine tune my Excel prowess when I worked for a CEO of a company. I was able to utilize my experiences from past jobs to move forward.

The ability to move from job to job without repercussions allowed me to work in the Human Resources department of one compnay, to go to a retail outlet and set shelves to ensure the best possible sales for that company, and another job allowed me to learn the ins and outs of obtaining a loan to renovate several facilities.

The hardest part of the job is going in blind an having to hit the ground running. You have to rely on your wits and have the ability to learn quickly.
hard to get work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Eldorado, MOJune 3, 2014
always good labor work. but did not last very long always temp jobs
A temporary Agency
office assistant (Former Employee), Monett, MOMay 8, 2014
A temporary agency, so no intended for long term employment or benefits
Productive workplace with friendly people
Temporary employment positions (Former Employee), Owensville, MoMay 5, 2014
Enjoyed working through Penmac, offers alot of benefits, learned alot about what prodution of materials is like.
Office Assistant recorder
Recorder (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 20, 2014
Company is very good company to work for however their lack of training was missing.
Was Place with Armstrong Wood Products, formerly known as Bruces.
Factory Laborer (Former Employee), West Plains, MOMarch 5, 2014
Pros: loved the work i performed.
Cons: was a temp. job
Loved the Job. Nested, Puttied, Graded Lumber before finish. Decent work environment. Safety was a priority.