Penmac

Penmac Employer Reviews

Ever-Changing
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Branson, MOAugust 17, 2014
Always a change. I learned housekeeping and how to clean up after a construction site. The management always made sure a new job was available when the current job ended. The co-workers were like me in just looking for work to pay the bills. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when it would end. The most enjoyable was the change of scenery.
n/a
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 21, 2014
Pros: they do place you where it fits you
Cons: not enough work
it depended what job placement so it was fair but not great because you still had to worry about if you are going to be let go. Management could be better
work alot of different jobs for them
Various job duties for a temporary service (Former Employee), Eldon, MOJuly 17, 2014
not very happy with this company I don't want to be negative about this job service ?
It's a great way to gain experience in different fields without repercussions
Administration (Former Employee), Independence, KSJuly 16, 2014
Pros: able to pick and choose jobs or companies to work for
Cons: not much job security
I was able to work in different environments. I had the good fortune to fine tune my Excel prowess when I worked for a CEO of a company. I was able to utilize my experiences from past jobs to move forward.

The ability to move from job to job without repercussions allowed me to work in the Human Resources department of one compnay, to go to a retail – more... outlet and set shelves to ensure the best possible sales for that company, and another job allowed me to learn the ins and outs of obtaining a loan to renovate several facilities.

The hardest part of the job is going in blind an having to hit the ground running. You have to rely on your wits and have the ability to learn quickly. – less
hard to get work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Eldorado, MOJune 3, 2014
always good labor work. but did not last very long always temp jobs
A temporary Agency
office assistant (Former Employee), Monett, MOMay 8, 2014
A temporary agency, so no intended for long term employment or benefits
Productive workplace with friendly people
Temporary employment positions (Former Employee), Owensville, MoMay 5, 2014
Enjoyed working through Penmac, offers alot of benefits, learned alot about what prodution of materials is like.
Office Assistant recorder
Recorder (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 20, 2014
Company is very good company to work for however their lack of training was missing.
Was Place with Armstrong Wood Products, formerly known as Bruces.
Factory Laborer (Former Employee), West Plains, MOMarch 5, 2014
Pros: loved the work i performed.
Cons: was a temp. job
Loved the Job. Nested, Puttied, Graded Lumber before finish. Decent work environment. Safety was a priority.
Temp employee (Former Employee), Owensville, MOFebruary 25, 2014
Cons: last assignment was 54 miles from my house
This company strived to find me work at all times, In addition this company Was there if I needed anything
Lack of professionalism at corporate level
Employee (Former Employee), Higginsville, MOJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: people you work for are great and hard working its the temp service and the incompetent nurse.
The interview team is still the same old thing, nothing new has changed here folks so the mindset on safety is still a culture in the toilet. The concern to employ the community and local folks is centered on the wrong things and the system to screen employees is borderline illegal. Highly unethical at the very least.
Stahls would benefit greatly with – more... ridding themselves of Old Baggage. – less
fun place to work and make friends
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: 12 hourdays leaves no time for family
work as a team is awwsome management needs some work. no a/c or heating. clean and nice
good placement on jobs
Temporary Asst. Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Neosho, MOJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: go coworkers
Cons: didnt get put on permnanent
I worked at Access Family Care helping them clean up their Medicaid billing denials trying to get them paid.It was my first job after graduating from Vatterott and I do not believe I could have had a better 1st job right out of school. The people in that office were amazing and couldnt do enough to help me learn and be comfortable.
Really helped me get going.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Miami, OKDecember 24, 2013
They had a job lined up for me right away. The job didn't work out for personal matters in which they understood. They had me another job at Orval Kent and had me all setup and ready to go by the next day.
Very Organized
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOOctober 22, 2013
A typical day working here was very relaxing even tho I had to stand for hours. I learned everything about Bookkeeping and Labeling books. I enjoyed this job a lot it was very organized and peaceful.
Productive and good atmosphere
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Lees Summit, MOOctober 15, 2013
Pros: have a chance to see different product
Cons: lunch room too far from work station
Productive job, easy going, co-workers are easy to work with, management is a little difficult.
hot noisy and boring
Punch press operator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 30, 2013
work as a temp service it was hot you had no rights,very noisy,they were about speed,the foreman never ran a press he just wanted his numbers,each shift was different first shift had the most people,we had to do all the sat work,there was no enjoyable about job i left a good one to come here
Friendly
TEMP (Former Employee), Harrison, ARSeptember 15, 2013
They was always helpful at helping place you at a place for employment. Listened to your needs.
PenMac staffing agency.
Staffing Agent (Former Employee), Poteau, OKSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: holidays only
Cons: breaks from 12pm to 1pm
typical day work was open the office and give out applications to new empoyee's, after filling out theree application i had to putt it in the system and then taking a drug test, at this job i have learn how to use the computers more then before i have learn how to treat angry people and how to handle to talk to the clients, i usually get pretty good – more... alone with my co-workers i like to work as a team. the hardest part of this job was at first making payroll that was the hardest of all. I enjoy meeting people having to put them at work at the place they liked. – less
Penmac job
laborer (Former Employee), Camdenton, MOSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: good workout and descent pay.
Cons: it was very physical and hot job.
They sent me to 4 different jobs, But the hardest one was working for Wild Cat packing sheet rock in 100 degree weather, but the upside to that was it kept me in very good shape.

1 2 3