Penn Global Marketing

Penn Global Marketing Employer Reviews

everyday is a different day
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Lebanon, OHMay 13, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and days if needed for emergencies
Cons: pay %100 commission, no benefits
There are some very good people here. We set our own hours, but a good effort everyday is expected. The insurance business has a high turnover rate where competition is great, which is compounded by a higher than normal unemployment rate. I found that I can survive in a 100% commission business which builds self confidence, and for that I thank them. – more... Someone once said,"that if insurance was easy, everyone would do it". – less
Competitive insurance sales position
Insurance agent (Former Employee), Springfield, ILMarch 25, 2014
Pros: unlimited vehicle for self advancement
Cons: there is no end
To establish new clients and to service your existing clients. To maintain a consistent amount of production.(strictly commissions)
PGM is a fast growing company
Intern (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioOctober 25, 2012
PGM is a great company with exceptional management.

I learned so much about the world of sales and what it takes to keep a sales team strong and profitable.
All in all it is a good place to work
Agent rep (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 15, 2012
I have no complaints with the business itself. In fact, working with this company has been an awesome experience. However the job turnover is horrendous. With such opportunity for financial compensation, I don't understand how this particular office could not master the latter of recruit and retain.

June 11, 2013

I feel sorry for anyone who gets caught in this trap. These guys change names every few years and constantly dodge the investigators. They don't like 2 things; paying their employees and paying their insurance claims. Known crooks and charlatans! These scums will tear up your family by promising you the moon, destroy your life and laugh at you!