Clarity Service Group is a rapidly growing specialty education consulting and behavioral health therapy company located in the greater Philadelphia area. We work with children from birth to age 21 providing therapy staff to work with schools, families, and early intervention programs.
- Identifying and prospecting future clients and business development opportunities through cold calling and attending industry conferences and events
- Creating, executing and tracking various email marketing campaigns that target qualified sales opportunities
- Creating and planning pointed community marketing campaigns and outreach initiatives to attract interest from schools and families in his or her regions
- Developing relationships with leading local academic institutions at the forefront of the behavioral therapy industry
Responsibilities may also include:
- Directly recruit qualified resumes within specific market and conduct thorough phone screen interviews to determine possible fit.
- Review resumes from candidates that respond to advertisements and conduct phone screens for interest and fit.
- Communicating with Market leaders to keep them current on activity
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution with a strong record of academic achievement
- Strong proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to manage multiple projects and work in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention and good organizational skills
- Strong analytical thinker able to think quickly and possess good problem solving skills
- Outgoing and able to establish strong relationships quickly and easily
This positions offers remarkable growth and career advancement possibilities! If you are interested in pursuing opportunities with our Group please also include a cover letter in your response.