Pennhurst Group, LLC

Pennhurst Group, LLC United States Employee Reviews

Working with kids
Therapeutic Support Staff/Behavioral Specialist (Former Employee), Southampton, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with kids throughout the various school districts. Being able to see a change in the daily life of someone else is very humbling and motivating as well.
Strong work environment.
ABA Therapist (Former Employee), Southampton, PAJune 19, 2014
Pros: loaction
Cons: management
Strong work environment, great togetherness among staff. Working through Clarity at Mary C House elementary school I had some enjoyable times. For the most part staff got along which helped productivity with the children. My day to day would include working one on one with the staff and children to help them obtain their goals.Assisting children with their classroom assignments was apart of my daily routine as well.
NA
PCA/TSS (Former Employee), Southampton, PASeptember 5, 2013
Good to work here if you are transitioning. Nothing more to be said.
Opportunity to gather great experience
Behavior Specialist Consultant (Current Employee), Southampton, PASeptember 5, 2013
Working for Clarity Service Providers gave me the opportunity to gather wonderful experience in the field of emotional disturbances and autism. Although, the company can be a little disorganized at times, and there isn't always consistent hours for the BSC positions.
Typical day at work
IEP Aide/Therapeutic Aide (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2013
I was supervising three autistic student and one bite me I had to control the student that bite me and the other three until the teacher came back
Very focused on team work
PCA/TSS Worker (Current Employee), Southhampton PaMarch 19, 2013
Pros: organized, timely and constant communication
Cons: paper work must be mailed in, we do not have an internet system to submit and track our work. everything is hand written.
I do not work directly with my co workers however, the company is great with keeping in contact and asking for any questions and concerns that I may have. This company offers great employee support.
Productive and Helpful Mental Health Environment
Therapeutic Staff Support/PCA (Current Employee), Southampton, PAJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: lunch, free copying and printing
Cons: no insurance, no full time positions
The duties include monitoring clients safety and stutus,evaluation of clients daily activities, and progress towards IEP Goals. I've learned that progress with clients is achievable, if you apply all of the necessary principles. Behavior Management consist of academics, activities, and TSS/PCA strategies, most importantly keeping the client busy.The setting in our classes and facilities are always centered in a Team Environment, and this applies to all internal and external personnel. The challenging part of the job is developing trust with the clients, and the most rewarding part of the job is watching your clients make progress and achieve goals.
Unorganized...
tss (Current Employee), southampton, paJune 29, 2011
Pros: wonderful job site
Cons: no pay, little hours, unorganized
I was hired and able to start my 20 hour a week case 6 days after. When I got to my assigned job site, the director of the facility had no clue I was supposed to be there. I ended up sitting outside in the sun for 25 minutes waiting for the misunderstanding to be cleared up by Clarity. I was then called by the adminstrative assistant of Clarity and notified that I would not be assigned to that particular case due to a "computer gliche". I was offered a case for half the amount of hours. (12hrs) until she could give me more. I have been waiting for over 30 days and still get the run around when I call Clarity. Not to mention that I have not received a check and my client has a break from school for two weeks! I would never recommend this agency to anyone, they are unorganized and unprofessional! Oh yeah here's the real kicker, I immediately put my two weeks in after being hired and had to do a 4 hour weekly commute because I was relocating from one state to another! For all of this I might as well have stayed at my old job! Clarity service group has made this the worst 2-3 months of my life!!!