Pennhurst Group, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

STAY AWAY...far away
School psychologist (Former Employee) –  BaltimoreJune 5, 2015
I was hired to be a school psychologist in Baltimore through Clarity Service Group. I signed a contract, relocated and signed an apartment lease only to get the run around in early August, right before the job was set to start. I even got fingerprinted at the school system only to later find out that my job fell through. It took forever to get someone on the phone with Clarity to get the final word on it all. This was the most unprofessional organization I've ever worked with ever! They are not reliable nor professional in their practices. It took me a long time to recover from this financially.
Pros
Cons
broken contracts, broken promises, unprofessional
productive workplace
Therapeutic Aide (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 4, 2015
this job is a lot of fun. some days are hard and some days are easy. depending on what kind of case you handle your work days will either be easy or hard.
Great!
Applied Behavioral Analyst Counselor (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAMay 29, 2015
love this job and everything about it, even the people that you train with help you ease into the profession with no experience at all needed
Amazing work
PCA (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2015
I am still working here. However, I do enjoy it. Some children are hard for the PCA, but you get through it. The employees are very nice, and trained very well.
Working with kids
Therapeutic Support Staff/Behavioral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southampton, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with kids throughout the various school districts. Being able to see a change in the daily life of someone else is very humbling and motivating as well.
Strong work environment.
ABA Therapist (Former Employee) –  Southampton, PAJune 19, 2014
Strong work environment, great togetherness among staff. Working through Clarity at Mary C House elementary school I had some enjoyable times. For the most part staff got along which helped productivity with the children. My day to day would include working one on one with the staff and children to help them obtain their goals.Assisting children with their classroom assignments was apart of my daily routine as well.
Pros
loaction
Cons
management
Na
PCA/TSS (Former Employee) –  Southampton, PASeptember 5, 2013
Good to work here if you are transitioning. Nothing more to be said.
Opportunity to gather great experience
Behavior Specialist Consultant (Current Employee) –  Southampton, PASeptember 5, 2013
Working for Clarity Service Providers gave me the opportunity to gather wonderful experience in the field of emotional disturbances and autism. Although, the company can be a little disorganized at times, and there isn't always consistent hours for the BSC positions.
Typical day at work
IEP Aide/Therapeutic Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2013
I was supervising three autistic student and one bite me I had to control the student that bite me and the other three until the teacher came back
Very focused on team work
PCA/TSS Worker (Current Employee) –  Southhampton PaMarch 19, 2013
I do not work directly with my co workers however, the company is great with keeping in contact and asking for any questions and concerns that I may have. This company offers great employee support.
Pros
organized, timely and constant communication
Cons
paper work must be mailed in, we do not have an internet system to submit and track our work. everything is hand written.
Productive and Helpful Mental Health Environment
Therapeutic Staff Support/PCA (Current Employee) –  Southampton, PAJanuary 23, 2013
The duties include monitoring clients safety and stutus,evaluation of clients daily activities, and progress towards IEP Goals. I've learned that progress with clients is achievable, if you apply all of the necessary principles. Behavior Management consist of academics, activities, and TSS/PCA strategies, most importantly keeping the client busy.The setting in our classes and facilities are always centered in a Team Environment, and this applies to all internal and external personnel. The challenging part of the job is developing trust with the clients, and the most rewarding part of the job is watching your clients make progress and achieve goals.
Pros
lunch, free copying and printing
Cons
no insurance, no full time positions