Pennoni Associates

Pennoni Associates Employer Reviews

Site Design Technician (Former Employee), West Chester, PAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: good environment, wide variet0
Overall good scope of work. Looked at various stages of the process of site design. Gained various skills like CAD Civil #D information Usual work day was emailed assignments. The task came from scanning and tracing plans or designing a site by the deed if possible. Another researching documents for the site like deeds, google earth and various other things.
Productive and well-balanced working environment.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), State College & Philadelphia, PAJune 9, 2014
Pennoni Associates was the perfect place for me to intern, as well as work part time during my senior year of college. I gained an amazing amount of knowledge and experience from the management and my co-workers at Pennoni that will definitely be beneficial to me when I begin a career.
Construction Inspection
Summer Intern/Construction Inspector (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAAugust 27, 2012
Lots of travelling. Given the opportunity to work on your own.
Impressive reputation, skilled workforce and excellent benefits
Graduate Engineer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 20, 2012
Pennoni Associates has skilled professionals dedicated to engineering and science. Company has sound values and employee appreciation.
great entry level engineering firm
Field/ Lab Concrete Inspector (Former Employee), king of prussia, paMarch 25, 2012
Pros: knowledge you are introduced to
Cons: work comes first, the job has to be finished and on time
if your background is engineering this is a great company to work for. management atmosphere is friendly and very welcoming. overall great company