PennWell Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
E-List Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 14, 2015
Lots of opportunity and areas to learn new systems or applications. They promote healthy living and offer great benefits, I would recommend working for this company.
Good for an intern
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OklahomaNovember 10, 2014
*Great experience for an internship
*Management needs improvement. Supervisors should be consistent with instructions and expectations.
Pros
Work experience
Cons
Management, Budget crisis
Great work environment with a driven team
Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHFebruary 17, 2014
I processed T&E's, invoices and travel request forms. I put together a audition schedule for my co worker and completed two brands forecast reports every Friday. I attended meeting and took notes at every meeting and sent them to the team.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
wanted more hours
Fast-paced and challenging Environment. Continuously Learning new skills.
Sales Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHSeptember 3, 2013
Working for PennWell has helped me quickly pick up a number a various skills. I learned about marketing, managing products, product pricing, managing budgets, and business operations. I was a financial analyst as wells as performance analyst of products. I learned some great communication skills in order to understand what a manager would want with by asking the right questions and being able to predict what a manager would want. I was a salesforce.com administrator and trained 30+ employees. I was responsible for trouble shooting and accurately and efficiently rectifying the situation. I also did research for brands in order to help the sales reps learn about consultative selling. Part of this research was web statistics, social media involvement, user behavior, and demographic reach.
My co-workers are amazing and treated each other with respect. We all helped each other when someone needed help and effectively cross-trained ourselves because of this.
There wasn't really a hard part to the job. I really enjoyed it and have no complaints.
The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to learn something new everyday and use this new skill to become more efficient and accurate in data collection. I really love finding new ways so solve a problem and streamline processes.
Pros
Cross-training
Cons

Want to know more about PennWell Corporation?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PennWell Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5