PennWell Corporation

PennWell Corporation Employer Reviews

Fast-paced and challenging Environment. Continuously Learning new skills.
Sales Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Nashua, NHSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: cross-training
Working for PennWell has helped me quickly pick up a number a various skills. I learned about marketing, managing products, product pricing, managing budgets, and business operations. I was a financial analyst as wells as performance analyst of products. I learned some great communication skills in order to understand what a manager would want with – more... by asking the right questions and being able to predict what a manager would want. I was a salesforce.com administrator and trained 30+ employees. I was responsible for trouble shooting and accurately and efficiently rectifying the situation. I also did research for brands in order to help the sales reps learn about consultative selling. Part of this research was web statistics, social media involvement, user behavior, and demographic reach.
My co-workers are amazing and treated each other with respect. We all helped each other when someone needed help and effectively cross-trained ourselves because of this.
There wasn't really a hard part to the job. I really enjoyed it and have no complaints.
The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to learn something new everyday and use this new skill to become more efficient and accurate in data collection. I really love finding new ways so solve a problem and streamline processes. – less

About PennWell Corporation

PennWell is a cutting-edge media and information company source for a variety of industries where decision-makers worldwide look – Read more