Penny Lane

Penny Lane Employee Reviews

MIxed Review
Supervisor (Former Employee), North Hills, CAMay 1, 2014
Pros: working with the kids, when they were doing well.
Cons: pay was low.
I loved working with the young kids. the staff was great. It was exhausting, but rewarding.
very fun place to work and learn new things everyday.
Event Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee), North Hills, CADecember 18, 2013
I was able to tutor the small kids.My boss was a very happy lady loved her company she was always on top of her job. The best part was that she was always smiling.
helpful and way to help build work skills
Trainee (Current Employee), arletaNovember 24, 2013
work skill,communication skills,what im good at and what im not.ect.
Rewarding job
Residential Counselor (Former Employee), North Hills, CAJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: can get free lunches and dinners, can dress down at work
Cons: may have to put your self in harms way to break up fights, company was unorganized
This is also a rewarding position to work but can also be very stressful and fast paced.
Agency strongly supports the advancement of children and families
Wraparound Facilitator (Former Employee), North Hills, CANovember 28, 2012
I learned and grew as an individual with this agency. Never a dull moment at work, fast pace and high energy. My co-workers were the most caring group of individuals I have ever met and many will remain life long friends. The hardest part of the job is working so closely with families you have to make sure not to personalize things as situations arise with the family. It is just a heartfelt job and over the years I learned to separate personal from business and put the family and children's needs first. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the families and seeing them succeed.
Not a good place to work if you are a female
Clinical Records Secretary (Former Employee), Commerce, CAOctober 30, 2012
Pros: great company benefits
Cons: co-workers that lack respect, team player attitude, poor morale
Worst job I have ever had. Everyday was a terrible experience with the co-workers.

On a lighter note, I learned how to work with a psychiatrist and therapists Also, I learned a lot of medical terms. I loved working wit the clients and making a positive difference in their lives.

However, it was the work environment that was very toxic. Thus, it was difficult to reach my highest potential possible in the midst of roadblocks that the co-workers themselves set.