Northwest Florida's premier, full-service compounding pharmacy, Pensacola Apothecary, continues to grow. We're looking to hire an energetic, outgoing, team player to assist our retail and pharmacy customers. As a member of our Client Services team, you'll learn all about the superior services we provide along with the amazing vitamins and supplements we carry. You guessed it. This means you'll have plenty of useful information to pass along to the customers that enter our doors daily.
Our ideal candidate should be an A+ problem solver, friendly, a great conversationalist, patient, have a great demeanor over the phone and the ability to multi-task. The use of office equipment, including a computer, fax machine, multi-line telephone, printer, scanner and credit card machine are required along with the ability to lift at least 10lbs.
Duties will include providing pricing and delivery/shipping information to patients, processing orders, preparing cash reports, scheduling appointments for consultations, following up with patients to provide information regarding their prescriptions, maintaining the retail areas appearance, and managing records.
- Customer oriented and helpful attitude
- Ability to navigate and quickly adopt technology and other business tools by self-teaching
- Ability to organize information & plan tasks with attention to detail and concern for accuracy
- Self starter, upbeat, well organized, ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle highly confidentially materials/information appropriately
- Reliability to follow directions & accomplish tasks successfully with minimum supervision
- Ability to mutli-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good judgment for discerning when it is appropriate to ask for assistance
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast growing organization
- Full medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement Plan available
Pensacola Apothecary Inc. is a drug free workplace.