Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation

Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation Employer Reviews

Great place for training employees
Auditor (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 3, 2014
Most of the employees have worked for the agency for many years. The others use the opportunity as a stepping stone towards their desired career path. The department I worked in was very friendly and helpful.
Procductive Environment
Federal Agency Office Automation Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 13, 2014
•Provides receptionist, office automation, and clerical support for Operations and Policy Supper Staff (OPSS) within the Benefits Administration and Payments Department (BAPD).
•Processes and categorizes mail, facsimiles, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence for OPSS employees.
•Provides assistance to the Division Manager, Management Analysts, – more... and Training Specialists.
•Produces a variety of written documents utilizing various forms of Microsoft Office.
•Assists Policy Analysts with various projects for individualized policy questions within pension plans.
•Assists with BAPD training classes and course materials.
•Compiles and tracks BAPD training survey responses.
•Prepares time and attendance records for division employees.
•Responds to employee inquiries from various BAPD divisions regarding general OPSS policies and programs. – less
Productive and fun work environment
Management and Program Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 2, 2014
A typical day at work is always productive and busy. I've learned how to manage time, be organized, and multi-task while doing various administratives duties. I have a great relationship with my co workers; we work as a team. There is nothing hard about my job, all I have to do is create a plan for my assignments i've been tasked with and execute it. – more... The most enjoyable part of my job is working on or assisting with a project (s). – less
Enjoyable work place
Team Leader (Former Employee), Doral, FLFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: stressful deadlines
This was a fast-paced Call Center work environment but with good people with whom I enjoyed working and producing results.
Great Place to work at
Configuration Manager/Deputy Project Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 28, 2013
Pros: enjoy working here
Cons: hate to go
People are friendly and helpful. Fast pace environment. Able to learn new tools help you do your work.
Great for a government job
Equal Employment Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 15, 2013
Loved how small the agency was and how you knew everyone. Even the Director knows your name and you can talk to him any time you'd like. Very nice working environment BUT I was only there for an internship. Sad to leave.
Great client to work with
Summer Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 7, 2013
Great place to work with. Very understanding on how their company should be improved
Best job ever
Technical Information Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 16, 2013
Loved working for this man! Loved the Hill and my office. Unfortunately, like all Hill offices....if you want to pay bills, you have to move on. Best job ever, though.
Federal Government
Management Liaison Specialist GS (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 5, 2013
I enjoyed assisting employees reach their employment goals and rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.
Part time student position that turned into a wonderful experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 20, 2012
Pros: wonderful co-workers, short commute, good benefits
Cons: i can not think of any
This was the best job I worked for! This was a wonderful start to my career thanks to a government freeze. I would love to work there again.