Pros: Free Starbucks
Cons: minimal bonuses, no work life balance
I learned lots of administrative skills, inventory management and internal customer service. I implemented the SOP for the Inventory team.Managed $1.7 million inventory for Starbucks Coffee Company
Achieved highest inventory accuracy of 5 Penske Distribution Centers across the country; Established and maintained excellent working relationship Starbucks Partners at Starbucks Headquarters; Met and exceeded delivery metric set by Starbucks: 97.2% of deliveries should be “In Full”, exceeded goal at 99.7%.
• Completed daily cycle counts, system transfers, investigation of stock variance to electronic/manual – more...
• Completed various office and administrative duties, handling accounts payable/receivable and collections, payroll, office supplies, billing, maintaining database and miscellaneous reporting
• Maintained of files, customer service interaction, resolution of driver equipment requests and pallet tracking. Maintenance and distribution of route books, daily interface with drivers, assisted with driver coverage of vacation and overflow freight
• Involved in Safety team and Continuous Improvement Team
• Reconciled Credit Request Reports weekly.
Penske Truck Leasing Atlanta, GA
Sales and Operations Assistant Manager May 2013-Ocober 2013
• Developed consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts - including many of the Fortune 500.
• Managed large inventory of world class and nationally recognized vehicles, balancing fleet productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction in a fast-paced and dynamic workspace
• Generated new business leads as well as foster existing customer relationships – less