Penske

Penske Employee Reviews

Good bennifits, weak management.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARMay 27, 2015
Good job, good pay, good benefits, Management cares little about individuals. Lack human touch. Company is so large employees are just numbers on a printout.
The harder you work
B Tech Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 27, 2015
The harder you work the more you will move up. My location was run by an excellent boss who understood how to communicate with his co workers and get the jobs done.
Great Company to work for
Senior Fuel Supply Analyst (Former Employee), Reading, PAMay 25, 2015
Pros: Everyone works together as a team.
Cons: Advancement options are limited
Love the culture at Penske. Management is easy to talk to and they respect their employees.

When working on projects the business partner and supporting departments are completely engaged.
awesome
Tech 3 / Nightshift lead tech (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMay 23, 2015
tons of training great pay good atmosphere love going to work everyday and learning everything that i can management is good and fair works with you to fit around you life too
Good work enviroment
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Shelbyville, INMay 22, 2015
Great people to work with, things change daily. You must be flexible to tolerate multiple changes. I like this company just need employment closer to home.
Great Company
Rental Representative (Current Employee), Federal Way, WAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great People
Great company to work for. The day consists of preparation for reservation. Love the fact that they hire from within the company first.
review is ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 19, 2015
Pros: ok benefits
Cons: terrible compensation, bad schedules
not a place for advancement. compensation not commiserate with experience or knowledge or use of own tools. good use of tools, behind technologically.
good for part time work
driver (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 17, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: need better paying job
need better paying job good work environment,great co workers.
would not leave but need more money i would recommend this job to any driver that needs part time job
Fast pace environment.
Sales and Operations Manager Trainee (Current Employee), Plymouth, MIMay 17, 2015
Managers need more training on helping. There is a lack of diversity, also everyone seems to be nice at first then quickly refuses to help. Room for growth is there but it is limited.
Fast pace environment. Fun to work in
Sales and Operations Management Trainee (Current Employee), Auburn, MAMay 15, 2015
Managed fleet on daily basis and coordinated commercial and household rentals. Handled inbound sales calls. Worked with NRA accounts.
Sales and Customer Service
Area Account Sales Rep (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 14, 2015
Duties of this position include focusing on procuring long-term rental business. Driven by the challenge of exceeding customer expectations by implementing solution-focused and
consultative selling methods. Required to improve return on assets and maintain revenue growth and profitability. Build
constructive and effective relationships with both internal and external customers. Prepare estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs. Respond to customer inquiries, questions, or complaints regarding products, services, billing issues and rental needs. Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales. Responsible for business development through the marketing of our rental product lines
and grew our existing customer base through direct sales. Built relationships with major corporations in Central Florida to fulfill their trucking needs.
Enjoyable workplace
Senior Rental Representative (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDMay 12, 2015
Pros: Decent pay, friendly work environment
Cons: Poor management
As a Senior Rental Representative you must have great customer service skills. I start my day at 6am by prioritizing tasks for myself and my transportation team. Everyday morning I check my inventory and meet with my service manager to receive updates on when trucks that are having maintenance issues will be ready to rent. I like to set up a schedule for my counterparts as well, who arrive later than I do. I have learned exceptional management skills and enjoy making my customers feel satisfied.
Fast paced work environment
Senior Rental Representative (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2015
Pros: Weekly pay
Cons: Shortage of equipment.
*Multi tasking is a must. Main concern is customer's satisfaction.

*Learned all about logistics and properly maintaining equipment.

*Management doesn't really seem to care about associate's well being. Very aggressive and makes sure to put the customer's needs first.

*Co-workers are fun and positive, but always maintains a professional work environment.

*Dealing with irate customers and tracking previous damages on rental units.

*Most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I helped someone to the best of my ability and feeling appreciated.
great
Fueler/Preventative Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Phoenix, azMay 4, 2015
Loved working here, they continuously looked to enhance our morale. Management was always there for its employees. I wouldn't mind working there again, it's just that I am moving to another state and they didn't have any positions available.
A good place to work.
Lease Sales Representative, Branch Manager (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMay 4, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed the people I worked with.
Cons: Did not feel appreciated for the job I did.
Set up sales appointments with prospects and customers made sales calls handled any issues that might come up through out the day or week.
District Finance Manager (Current Employee), Chicago Ridge, ILMay 4, 2015
You stay busy. I have learned so much about the transportation industry.
The best part - the customers and daily challenges
Fun job to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 3, 2015
Pros: great pay, fairly easy work
Cons: not many hours available currently
This job is the funnest and easiest job I've ever worked at easily, there's lots of driving and there's physical work that I like a lot.
fun workplace
Moving Specialist (Current Employee), Reading, PAMay 1, 2015
Enjoy working with all 48 states and meeting new people on the phone. The company also compensates employees and recognizes them for the good.
good people
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Batavia, ILApril 30, 2015
Pros: free lunches at times for meeting deadlines and overall accuracy
You learn that your body can ache in so many places at once( highly physical job). Management is pretty good .Hardest part of the job is knowing your going to be doing heavy lifting throughout the day.
Great learning environment
Rental Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 28, 2015
Penske is a great place to work to be honest. They have a great training program, ways to work around sales, and various things to help you with your job.

1 2 3 4 5

About Penske

Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive – Read more