Pentad Employee Reviews in United States

Good company to work for.
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 7, 2012
I enjoy my job and co-workers. Good working conditions. Benefits are provided to Temp workers.
Pros
company treats you well
Cons
temporary position
Learned alot
Food Service Contract Assistant/Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 23, 2012
Hired as the Assistant manager. Promoted to Manager when current Manager left the area. Processed financial information, completed cash collection voucher and made deposit to finance. Developed schedules for the changing workload. Contingency activated during this time period and we went from 16 to 40 employees within a three day time period. Responsible for all cooking, food prep and line service in addition to cleaning, bussing, and providing cashier services. Deveolped job descriptions for each position held and ensured all sanitation requirements were met. Developed cleaning lists to ensure nothing was missed, inspected after each shift. Worked on call every other weekend to ensure coverage. Monitored budget to ensure funds were available for equipment repair.
Pros
appreciated the experience gained by working for this company
Food Service
Warehouse Clerk/ driver (Former Employee) –  Guantanamo Bay USAOctober 23, 2012
I Learn many things in this company.We have a good work to us and can manage very well.Most of my co-workers are Filipino many of them are hardworking.The hardest part of the job to pick up the food in the bardge.The most enjoyable part of the job to know how to communicate the other nation.
Pros
free board and lodging
Cons
longhours
Excellent A++++
Escalation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAApril 1, 2012
I love working for this company. They are now called Society Consulting!