Pentagon

Pentagon Employer Reviews

United States Navy
Office of Budget and Reports (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 25, 2014
After a 20 year career in the US Navy, I was well prepared as I started my second career as a federal government employee. The Navy taught me the work ethic and dependability qualities employers are searching for. My managment and workers were just as dedicated and hardworking as I was. The hardest part about being in the Navy was leaving family behind – more... and the best part was returning home. – less
Workplace
Information Systems Security Officer (Former Employee), PentagonAugust 21, 2014
Great culture and work environment. Encouraged to take on additional tasks if requested and encouraged to grow in any given area.
The most rewarding assignment ever
Executive Secretary/Security Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 8, 2014
This was the best work environment I had been in. The people, location, and networking were great
Family oriented
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 29, 2014
Pros: family oriented
Cons: staff not as understanding
Being able to telework was such a blessing with having small children. And working here allowed me to work and take care of family.
Experience in the Beltway
JOINT DOCTRINE STRATEGIC PLANNER (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 7, 2014
Proud Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen and government civilians serving a great nation!
Large company, long hours, great achievements
Senior Event Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 4, 2014
There is no typical day at the Pentagon. The work is meaningful, the hours are long, the pay is decent, and the rewards are great.
Superb workplace
Executive 1 - Engineering Change Management (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 22, 2013
Expert in leading, training, coaching, mentoring, and growing teams of 5 – 18 direct reports and sales professionals, 20-35 person implementation teams and road warriors, leading global organizations of between 70 – 1,700 people, and business unit P&L $36M. Big wins are $200 million and $400 million single awards; support corporate growth to the $540 – more... million annual revenue level, add-on revenue between $65M - $179M annually. Selling enterprise IT system implementations and upgrades (including cloud computing – PaaS, SaaS; cyber security; managed services, ITSM and SDLC, IT operations and maintenance, and applications hosting. Coach and develop global sales teams to implement strategy based on customer requirements, developing sales team skills in high performance and high probability sales, client business value propositions, and results (revenue, growth, locations, headcount, mature sales teams). Effective management of sales goals and quotas, predictable revenue, and cost control. Accurate and dependable revenue projections across multiple business units and lines of business. Effectively communicate and set performance expectations to sales teams accountable for performance and results. Manage sales team business expectations, providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly feedback to executive management on customer issues, market trends, and business challenges. Feedback to peer executives on customer relationship management, customer requirements, competitive landscape, and marketplace dynamics. Personal involvement in account and transaction management to optimize value delivery and ensure knowledge transfer to sales teams and account managers. – less
Dream Job
Office of Deputy Chief of Staff (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 19, 2013
Pros: great enviroment, great people, great area
I loved this job with a passion. Office work that was coming in non-stop. Conducting meetings and running a program to my liking was a dream.
Nice and friendly place to work
IT Specialist (Current Employee), ArlingtonNovember 14, 2013
Learn a lot, meet a lot of high ranking people establishe strong work related relationship with personels/customers.
DoD culture
Senior Program Analyst/Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 12, 2013
Great place to learn and explore different facets of DoD. Opportunies for unilateral growth and advancement. Very knowledgible and professional co-workers and management.
Team Worker
Special Events Administrator/Administrative (Former Employee), Largo, MDOctober 26, 2013
I no longer work there at the Pentagon.

While working at the Pentagon I was able to utilize my my skills as a Specia Event Coordinator and Administrative Assistant in a daily professional setting. I answered phones provided clerical assistant to staff and a daily upkeep on several spreadsheets.
A very enjoyable work location
CI Special Agent (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: great location
Cons: dc commute
This one my most rewarding assignment in AFOSI. A very dynamic environment with many new challenges each day. Had a fantastic group of coworkers which made our office productive and fun.
Productive Military enviroment
Help Desk support (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 7, 2013
Pros: knowledge
Cons: n/a
Tier1 troubleshooting

Account creations / modifications

Tier2 desktop support duties

Documentation of issues over phonne reguarding SIPRNET or NIPERNet
Productive and fun place to work because of the different parties during the holidays.
Security Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 24, 2013
Pros: health benefits and holidays
Cons: nothing
A typical day at the Pentagon is lots of walking. There was lots to learn because of the myriad of agencies to coordinate and collaborate with. I've always been a team player and received exemplary remarks from managers and co-workers. While working at the Pentagon, there was lots of good times.
Complex Organization
Management Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 5, 2013
A place to be somebody- Complex organization with unlimited potential growth.
Government work
Staff Photographer, USAF (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 31, 2013
Pros: great pay/bennifits
Cons: a hard job to get
A neat office to work for, lots of job satisfaction. I was able to photograph historical events as well as be a fly on the was for some pretty cool stuff.
Workplace
Custodian (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2013
I love working with different people and working for Army provided that atmosphere with.
Productive and fun place with lot of restaurants
Network Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VANovember 29, 2012
Arrive at work every day at 6:30. Get my cofee at 7 and start my day by opening up Remedy for tasks. Work on Remedy tasks most of the morning. I enjoy working here. I have been in the Building since July 7, 1997. The management is great. I enjoy working with my co-corkers. They became a part of my extended family.
Versatile Organization
Army Photographer (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 2, 2012
Great work environment and team work. With four different sections working under one organization, the management of each services was respectful and personable.
the place were I was taught billing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), washington, dcJune 29, 2012
loved working for this company, they hired me fresh out of highschool and groomed me to be the excellent admin I am today!!!