People 2.0

People 2.0 Employer Reviews

Fun
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 23, 2013
I enjoy it work at this company. I learned too much. People 2.0 is a agency and they send me to work on CFC.
Flexible Temporary Teaching Job
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Former Employee), Cleveland Heights, OHAugust 18, 2012
Pros: great experience, flexible employer, and opportunity to teach.
I substituted at any of the many schools in the Cleveland Heights/University Heights school district. First, I would read the lesson plans that the teacher left for me. Next, I would check for the material needed for the day. I would look for the emergency materials. Then I would either pick up my students or prepare to receive them. Once I everyone – more... was seated I would introduce myself and go over my expectations, rules, consequences, and share some type of incentive to look forward to at the end of the day. Finally, I would proceed to follow the lesson plans left by the teacher.

I learned how to control my classroom and how to adjust my classroom management to fit the environment from one assignment to the next. I learned how to be flexible and focus on completing the directives of the teacher while being effective teacher to my students. I learned how to collaborate with the other teachers to bring about the best outcome for my students.

My classroom management is where my strengths are. I usually can have my class under my control with in the first ten minutes. At this time my class is totally focused with an understanding of my expectation, the rules, the consequenses, and are motivated to work. I have also learned how to handle those two or three that want to try me.

My co-workers in this district were usually team players and were ready to help in any way they could. Most of them knew me and knew that I would cover for them and could handle their class if they needed me.

The hardest part about this job was not being able to knowing if I would be called for a job. Sometimes I would not know if I could work until the morning of the assignment. This made it difficult to manage my money.

The most enjoyable part about the job was being able to teach. I enjoyed teaching. I loved helping the students that struggle with a concept and seeing the light bulb pop on when they got it. I also loved collaborating with the other teachers about issues they were having and offering my strategies and techniques that worked for me. – less
People 2.0
Machine Operator/Packager (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 9, 2012
Pros: they are pretty good at finding you an assignment.
Cons: not very rewarding, when it comes to appreciating a person's hardwork!
I just feel that People 2.0 is not a good company to work for if you look to feel appreciated, or looking for advancement. Their not a very good advocate when attending to your needs as an employee when you are being mistreated by the company you are assigned to. All they worry about is how much money you can make them!