People Inc Employee Reviews

looking for a new job
mobile cleaning crew (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 11, 2017
Treat part timers as second class citizens, no benefits or vacation or pto if you're a part time worker at people inc ,it's a non profit company ,pay is little more of a high school job.
Pros
down time
Cons
bad all around
go somewhere else
current employee (Current Employee) –  buffaloJuly 10, 2017
There is so much to say where to even begin. First you better know that there are no raises ever. No matter what your job or how great you do. They would rather replace you then keep you it makes no sense. So most everyone doesnt really care to work that hard because whats the point? The senior leaders have all been there forever and have no clue whats going on and how bad it really is. They made it to the top getting raises and promotions why should they care that you dont get the same. Its sad to see how far this place has fallen. I love working with the individuals and hope that they have an agency that cares about them and not just making money and negelecting staff
Great benefitswith no room to be promoted
IRA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NY 14231July 1, 2017
The house I work for is pretty good. There is a good work relationship with the manager and most of the employees. As for advancement, there is little chance for that. It is about who you know instead of work experience. I like the benefits, they are really great. You accrue PTO fairly quickly and they pay for time and a half on major holidays. The hardest part of the job is finding your own coverage for days off. It is the manager's job to do it, but they will still deny a day if no coverage is found. That even means if you asked 2 weeks or more ahead of time. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the residents. This is a thankless job and it does not pay great. But knowing you made a difference in someone's life is the reward in itself.
Benefits
Cons
Clique
Management is the worst
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 28, 2017
The individuals are great, its the management that makes this job terrible. Co-workers try to micromanage a lot, but it depends what IRA you work at.
The hardest part is dealing with management.
Good place, not enough money
INDIVIDUAL RESIDENTIAL ALTERNATIVE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYJune 27, 2017
People Inc is a good place for persons with developmental disabilities to flourish but staff are overworked and underpaid. Each day is pretty much the same. I did enjoy getting to know different staff and the individuals
Pros
free food, and close knit community
Cons
no breaks, not enough money
It's okay
Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  West Seneca, NYJune 22, 2017
This job is terrible. The company doesn't care about their employees and you don't get raises. The turn over right is ridiculous. Be prepared to be under staffed.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Very little bonus
Friendly work environment
Respite Worker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 19, 2017
From the moment I walked into People Inc. the day of my interview, I felt welcome and at ease. HR was incredibly helpful at all hours of the day and were willing to work with me every step of the way. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working here!
The hardest part of the job is quality.
Senior Residential Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJune 17, 2017
The job is never ending and also ever changing. So as a direct supervisor the jobs hardest part is maintaining quality control for the residents we server, the staff we supervise, the supervisors we report to, and the family's of the residents we serve.
Pros
you control your schedule.
Cons
your on-call during the week 24 hours a day.
Daily Life
ICF specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, NYJune 14, 2017
A typical day at work consist of helping out the individuals with daily tasks like eating, getting dressed, bathed. Management could use work. There is a lot of disrespect. I love the individuals I work for. I have learned that I want to make more of a difference in others lives.
Non Profit
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 12, 2017
People Inc great place to work if you don't mind having a lower income. Management is nice and they are willing to teach you. Benefits are pretty good, health insurance is free (high deductible) and PTO is great. It's really easy to move up in the company.
Pros
Paid time off, friendly environment
Cons
low pay
People inc awesome
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJune 12, 2017
Never had a problem working there..very nice people.managers we're good.houra good . everything was good worked everyday with joy. Great. Company to work for
great management
Residential Aide (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 8, 2017
fun work environment and room for advancement , help staff reach goals and heavily involved in the community. Great staff and bosses. A lot of community based activities
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
only part time
Very productive flexible consumers are nice
Aide (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 6, 2017
The job pays well nice hours or can be fit to you depending on what kind of consumer you get like depending on if they need a full time aide or part time aide , very very easy job
Residential Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2017
People inc was a nice place to work, most days were tough but it was very nice to make people happy at the end of the day, most of the time I was happy to go to work. The people I worked with were nice and were very good with team work
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Getting hurt
Rachel
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Clarence, NYJune 1, 2017
Very relaxed and fun enviorment. I enjoyed working with children from all different walks of life. The pay was wonderful and it was overall a humbling job. The hardest part of the job was administering medications needed per child. It envolved a lot of on your feet work and memorization.
Pros
Free lunches, fun outings, great pay, rewarding
Cons
Short to no breaks
great job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, NYMay 28, 2017
I loved working at People Inc. It was always fu n and exciting. I started at such a young age and learned so much there. I meet a lot of great people
Great Experience
Primary Instructor (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 27, 2017
People Inc. is a great company where you will gain much experience. Everyday is different. The job can be strenuous, but it is worth it at the end of the day.
Nice place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 19, 2017
Really good company great benefits would love to work there again if I could pay is great also a lot of overtime

Easy work
Wages need to improve
Apartment Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 18, 2017
People Inc. is currently underpaying most of their employees. They are generous with giving employees paid time off. Good workers get paid the same as those with poor work ethics.
Pros
PTO time
Cons
Low pay
Lovely individuals but management suck and the place is full of drama
IRA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, NYMay 18, 2017
Poor job to balance your life and work. When calling off for important health problems your always questioned. And too much work drama.As a employee I do not like to get caught up in drama.
Pros
individuals
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Inc. Our community is ready to answer.