People Share Employee Reviews

Great place to go if u want good paying stable employment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  4000 miller circle bethlehem paNovember 22, 2016
Peopleshare has an amazing & professional staff. I in particular had a gentleman by the name of jarrid young who helped me get into an amazing company & changed my life!!!! I am now with a great company with great pay & great benefits!!! I would recommend for anyone who is seriously looking for stable great employment to run to peoplseshare and ask for jarrid, or anyone of the team members!!!!
Pros
40 plus hours of work
Let Down
Temp (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 23, 2016
I worked as a temp for almost a year. The pay wasn't amazing, but it got the bills paid. Payment was prompt and my supervisor in the agency was friendly.

However, my contract was ended after I was out with an illness for several days. I contacted the agency back about any other temp openings but my supervisor never responded to my inquiries.

Very unprofessional. I was ultimately disappointed with them for the lack of follow-up. Be wary.
Pros
Friendly staff in person, quick employment, paychecks on time
Cons
No benefits or sick days, never returned calls
well organized yet hot
Loader (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 1, 2016
I am responsible for loading the trailers with the customer's orders. We manufacture milk, orange juice, bbq sauce, and many other types of jugs. it is hot on the dock but there is plenty of water for hydration. My managers are fairly friendly and understanding.
Pros
snack machine
Cons
very hot
very flexible
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJune 10, 2016
People share is an agency. They have shown me that they will do a lot to locate a job that will fit my skills. The are flexible to my needs and concerns.
Very Friendly Staff
General Service-AARP Member Advantages/Optum (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 31, 2016
I was relieved to have such a smooth and friendly hiring experience and found people to be very efficient in addressing my conserns needs regarding employment.
Pros
Friendly Staff, timely payment of wages
Cons
Timeliness of Hiring for position offered, more direct follow ups (instead of corporate emails)email
It was a decent place to work
Insurance Policy Processing Clerks (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 20, 2016
It was a decent place to work. Was told that it was temp to hire but it was not. They extended our contracts then let us go with no notice.
well organized
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 25, 2015
Learned how productions were done and how products worked. Learned how to work a hand truck. learned how to move skids from one place to another.it was friendly environment.
Pros
they find you positions
Needs some help
Call Center Analyst (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PANovember 3, 2015
The company lacked in some areas like compensation of its workers and job security. Since this was a staffing agency I did not expect much from them.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
benefits are short
Enjoyed the days I worked with them.
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAOctober 26, 2015
Work is part of any ones life I enjoyed my days of works with all the places I worked. I am of a charecter who co op up with all my co workers with all respect and love. Managements also gave enough respect. The hardest part of any job are the first few days as you are not sure about the jb but it will be over by the time you learn the job.The most enjoyable time in the job is the finest result of your job and more the pay day.
Pros
weekly acceptance get together.
Cons
Coverage.
This is well organized company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 25, 2015
People Share has been a great place to work. With any growing company, there have been moments of stress. But through strong leadership and a clear mission. People Share has been an amazing place to work. The challenges are daily and varied and leave me satisfied. I have grown a lot working here and see a lot of potential for more in the future
Ok
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PASeptember 5, 2015
Co-worker great
Management suck
Not perm away temp
Pay not that great good for new comer
Hour suck
Nothing never work
No bounse
Pros
NONE
Cons
TRAVEL
Below Average even for a temp company
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAMay 8, 2015
Very poor communication, misleading ads, low paying jobs, no benefits, zero chance of ever getting hired full-time with company due to high costs for company to hire you. You're better off getting a job through the actual company (just like with all temp companies). Eliminate the middle-man.
Cons
Reliable, punctual, self starter with a passion for learning different methods of achieving goals.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 30, 2015
Greeting a wonderful team of employees who share the common goal and boosting productivity while delivering marvelous interpersonal customer service. Using fax email and to coordinate and communicate with clients on follow ups and inquiries.
Pros
Interacting with people and assisting them with each need
Cons
None.
Neat Desk Company
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 30, 2014
A day at work was getting instructions pamphlets together to be placed in the scanner boxes. a day was also consisted of being able to make sure scanners was properly working
Pros
breaks was fair
Cons
not really close to eaterys for lunch
Machine Operator Monroe NJ (don't take time off for death in your family, they'll ask for a copy of death certificate ) no joke !!!!
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Cranbury NJSeptember 24, 2014
Started off great during my training , then started my shift and dealt with a supervisor who attitude was terrible..seemed like he was always coked up..Everything was the blame game. Gave Peopleshare notice of I would be leaving .Then they decided to cut my pay to minimum wage ...never worked for a agency like them..I would highly steer clear of them..During my interview process they revised my resume by including duties I never did , just to get the client to be interested. Like I said , it all started well until..Also I had a loss in my family (my Son ) they asked for me to provide the death certificate in order for me to return to the client...The nerve of any company ever asking such a thing spoke volume. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Noothing
Cons
They're for the client not you ...
worst place ever
Patient portal advocate (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 14, 2014
Please do not use them. I regret ever giving them so much of my time. The king of Prussia office is horrible. They all have nasty attitudes. they dont know how to talk to people. They talk to you as if you are a child. The are not professional.
Pros
Cons
everything
Good workplace with a variety of jobs.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAMarch 22, 2014
Packing of materials for shipping.
Run various machinery.
Quality Control
great place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJanuary 22, 2014
They are great company to work for and they helped me better my administrative skills.
Work place and management
Cleaner/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 9, 2014
Great place when the season is good, good training and the management do their best to keep you informed. Advancement is a possibility during busy season and the co-workers are like most places, sometimes up and sometimes down. Most of them will help if need in all areas. Hired as a cleaner was a cloud because it came with much responsibilities. In all I was satisfied with the employment.
Pros
Overtime great, donuts and coffee during weekend overtime.
Cons
During busy seasons there was no days off. 7days 12hr a must.
worst temp agency
Temporary warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJanuary 5, 2014
They have never been clear with when and where I am working or even If I am. They can never find work and will send you out to places with the employer not even know to expect you. One of the recruiters has an alcohol prob and has been known to cal male employees late at night after binging
Pros
Cons
everything

2.9