In this Digital Growth Engine Team Lead position you will leverage your communications and business savvy to generate leads and build a strong team that strives to ensure a successful program. A confident approach to contact center operations is a must-have skill set. Candidates should possess an affinity for planning, tracking, execution and iterative improvement of sales processes, as well as hitting quotas. Understanding how online tools are used to increase sales and marketing reach will be a plus. The team lead position will serve as the day to day project leader for the Digital Growth Engine pilot program. This new program will give the Team Lead position an opportunity to work with Senior Management and build a team and processes to ensure the program’s success. The Team Lead will receive campaign direction from the Pilot Campaign Manager and his Reporting Manager throughout the program.
The pressure to succeed in this position will be ever-present, but you will be backed by constant collaboration with the finest team in the business. Each of your future co-workers could easily sustain a lesser firm with their skills alone, and their talent is exceeded only by their work ethic. Our combined efforts have allowed us to operate consistently at the apex of excellence and share in many collective successes. If the challenge of standing out in an elite environment is appealing -- you may be our candidate.
- Onboard pilot agencies into the Digital Growth Engine
- Maintain a positive working relationship with agencies in the program
- Provide a minimum of 100 leads per calendar month/per agency enrolled in the program
- Provide reporting and metrics to carrier, employer and agency on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop a process to qualify the highly qualified transfers (hqt) delivery to agencies
- Work with pre-established lead providers to receive the most applicable leads.
- Pre-screen leads based on agency preference
- Handle phone and email follow up to leads to maximize business generated
- Build and maintain documentation that will allow People To My Site to operationalize and lower the cost of acquisition
- Competitive rate
- Opportunities for career advancement at one of the fastest growing internet marketing firms in the region
- Work in startup-like environment grounded in a stable business with years of proven success
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Monday- Friday schedule