PEOPLE Employee Reviews

Very poorly managed
Recuiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2017
Very poorly managed. Emplyees were not treated as a part of the team. More so a number. Gained some experience but would not recommend anyone to this job.
Not enough money for all the work you do
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 6, 2017
They train you for about a week, then leave you out for the dogs to have you. The amount of work you do is not worth the pay you receive. Rarely have days off or vacation.
Excellent place to work!
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYFebruary 1, 2017
My family and I moved from NY to NC and that's why I left this position. I loved this job and went home with a self satisfaction that I actually made a difference to help someone maintain a normal lifestyle each and every day.
Pros
very rewarding work
Cons
very physical at times, can be emotional
Transformative.
Touring Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 11, 2017
This is a difficult category for anyone who has participated in Up with People. It's a difficult endeavor for anyone because it's so personal. I consider it a transformative experience.
Very differentiated workdays
intern (Former Employee) –  BerlinDecember 1, 2016
Dealing with many different tasks, including travel arrangements, translation, export consulting.
Customers mainly from Scandinavia and Germany, but also from the EU and abroad.
Fun
Community Vocational Trainer (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 21, 2016
A typical day may both be fun and eventful. Getting along with your co-workers is the key to success. The hardest part of the job is not feeling as though you have made a good enough difference. The most enjoyable is seeing that you HAVE made a difference, and going on fun outings.
Fun job, good relationships, but underpaid and under appreciated
Habilitation Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sallisaw, OKOctober 26, 2016
People inc is a good place to start if you are planning a career in caring for persons. On the other hand it does not pay enough for a person to live a comfortable life.
Pros
Free lunch, relationship with clients, health care benefits
Cons
Underpaid, non flexible with hours, payed bi weekly, and checks are often wrong
Good Place to work
IRA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 19, 2016
Benefits are good for full-time employees mostly and the pay is decent for this area. The best part of the job is the interaction between staff and the people we serve.
Pros
People served
Cons
Not beneficial to part time workers, no paid time off.
People Inc
Ira specialist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 11, 2016
Very low pay. Healthcare does not cover much, you pay out of pocket for almost everything. Managment and HR department ar3 run very poorly. They promise bonuses and incentives pay that you never recieve. Company is built of lies, very sneaky and sketchy. Upper management is not focused on the disabled individuals they claim to serve.
Pros
Flexable schedule
Cons
Pay, Poor managment, improper allocation of funds, HR department
inconsiderate employer
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYSeptember 30, 2016
Pay was decent and bonuses management didn't care about personal schedule and was made to stay for shifts and there were a few times I missed classes.
Pros
Bonuses and yearly raises
Cons
No consideration for life outside of work
Great work with highly motivated people
STAFF RN (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 20, 2016
Truly a "people" environment. Involved extensive travel and meeting people of many cultures. This gave me a world vision.
People Inc
IRA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 20, 2016
This job does not guarantee the safety of the staff nor does it take the staffs opinions into account.If staff has a general concern about their safety with the individuals they are not heard.
Great workplace
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, NYSeptember 3, 2016
I loved working for this company because I learned so much about mental disabilities. I advocated for the girls I worked for and cared for them, and I loved doing it!
Pros
the people I worked with and for
Cons
no breaks
Project Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNAugust 25, 2016
Friendly co-workers, short days and the company gives you a chance to have trainings to grow you professionally. The hardest part of working here is visualizing your career progress in a span of 5 to 10 years. Especially when working with new projects.
Pros
Free Trainings
Cons
Still restructuring
Drama
IRA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Angola, NYAugust 25, 2016
Great place to get experience but drama filled. Just do your job and get out. To much drama. I liked it but the staff were brutal
Turn of the century home, gives a safe place to be
Mental Health Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55106July 23, 2016
Enjoyably challenging. Masterfully interesting.
Metro Transit friendly.
Turn of the century home, in a quiet, suburban neighbourhood. You would not know a Social Service Program existed here, if it was not for the quiet sign on the front door.
Work Enviorment
Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYJuly 13, 2016
On a daily basis I am responsible to work as part of a team. This includes nine other staff and two managers. Daily routine is to set up and organize activities for the individuals I serve. With this we also make sure that they are healthy and safe. My daily tasks include, medication administration, electronic documentation of administration, documentation regarding health and well ness of the individuals as well as that of communication via phone or logs to their homes. No day is the same; as I and my team strive to improve the quality of life to the individuals' I service. The Clinical Program manager is patient, kind, understanding and above all else friendly to both the staff and the individuals. Sometimes the toughest part of the job is using physical assistance when required . This is the last resort when someone may become aggressive towards themselves as well as others. The most enjoyable part of the work I do is knowing I have made some form of positive impression with kindness, some form of change that was beneficial and also that I did my job to the best of my ability that day.
Pros
Excellent Team, great hours, PTO
Cons
Healthcare, no room for advancement
productive and challeging love helping others
IRA Specialist / CPR Certified (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NY 14221July 7, 2016
working for this company is okay i feel it can be better as far as standing behind your employees. And giving appreciation to the ones that help make the company the employees.
Pros
helping others, flexibility
Cons
nothing is ever enough
Fun and inviting work space
Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 28, 2016
Enjoy working with staff to create a fun and safe learning environment for kids. Management is great to work with.
Productive Temp Agency!
Temp Employment (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 25, 2016
People 2.0/ Frankel Staffing Partners are a very organized and productive Temp Agency..Their job is to find quality wor for their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEOPLE. Our community is ready to answer.