PEOPLE Employee Reviews

Really enjoyed my fellow employees.
Computer buyer (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CAFebruary 20, 2018
I loved going to work each day. I had keys to my office so Id open up and began calling vendors searching for the best prices. I did returning of products that failed and dealt with customer complaints. Management was not great I had worked there for several years when my boss left. I asked the owner if I could have his job. He said I wasn't ready so I got a raise and had to train my new boss. This happened one more time again I got a raise and had to train my new boss. This is when I knew he was never going to let me have the position so I gave my 2-week notice and he tried to give me more money and benefits to stay but I wanted to know I could advance in the company and it wasn't going to happen. The best part of my day was working with my coworkers and Always getting the lowest prices from our vendors!
Pros
Continuous raises and great benefits and a really great team I worked with.
Cons
Knowing the owner would never hire a female for the position I wanted. I was the only female there!
Much needed during this time of turmoil
N/A (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJanuary 13, 2018
Now more than ever we need organizations that are willing to tell the truth and check the powers that be. People for the American Way is that organization.
Learned a lot
Sorter and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC 29210December 13, 2017
Learned how to drive a Tugger and how to go thru and sort parts. Bring material to machines in order to make production. Happy I got a opportunity to work with new people.
productive and fun
cashier, sales (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 11, 2017
Typical day at work is knowing that you have to put smile on because you don't know what today's going to be like. Because my last job was dealing with elderly people , you never knew what they were going to bring that evening.
Pros
free food and scholarships for school
Cons
no breaks
productive, great benefits
Investigations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 5, 2017
-Great benefits medical benefits, productive environment, management is fair, positive culture, progressive, great work hours, flexible schedule, competitive pay
Na
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 4, 2017
Good temp service. It has its days. I wish it was constant work but can't complain. Great day staff. I believe they should no longer accept under 9 dollars and hour
Pros
Na
Cons
Not consistent
Excellent place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 26, 2017
Management & staff is helpful & great to work with enjoyed working there. Many opportunities to learn new positions. Fast pace to keep up & be accurate with counting & keep balanced
Job Assignment Notice & Management Contracts
Assembler, Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHNovember 20, 2017
I have seen some improvement in On-Site Management notifying employeea of upcoming assignments. However, providing sufficient numbers of staff to match each job task needs improvement.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Undersstaffed
Productive, positive, fun
Broker/Agent (Former Employee) –  Palm Dersert, CANovember 10, 2017
Very informative about finances, helping others to achieve there financial goals and giving opportunity to be leaders of own business.
The hardest part of PHP Agency would be having to give effort to for the business, when it comes to recruiting, prospecting. Choose to learn about the tools of the business to gain promotions. Knowing your kraft.
Pros
Awesome opportunity
Steady work
Laborer/Operator (Current Employee) –  San Pablo, CAOctober 29, 2017
Great company, that provided me with steady work over the years while being able to gain new knowledge and experiences while working various job sites with a variety of peers.
Good place to work.
Collector 1 (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 25, 2017
Good place to work. Data Entry and outbound calling 80% of the time. I have learned a lot since I have been there. They have a flexible time schedule which is a plus!
Customer Service/ Great (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCOctober 25, 2017
I'm unaware of what this job actually was or is. So i actually can't give a good day at this work place. Pretty sure it was a okay job if i worked there.
Pros
Unaware
Cons
Unaware
Bad management
Patient Room Service Expediter (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Take long time to resolve situations, can pass days and you can't find someone to speak to have answers. WORST MANAGEMENT in general. No Recommended!!
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Great working area
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Malibu, CASeptember 11, 2017
Enjoyable with my coworkers. Customers are sometimes a problem. I still enjoy my day. All days here and very long and sometimes feel that they never end. The end of the day is rewarding
Pros
Food
Cons
Short Breaks
Relaxed workplace, Just not worth it
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAAugust 22, 2017
Good company, just a headache to deal with grown people who act like children. People say one thing and then turn around and come up with a story and back out of a job at the last minute which then loses your branch a lot of money.
Work
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 8, 2017
A typical day at work is talking to clients on the phone trying to schedule appts for metabolic screeings and assessments. Reconciling meds and communicating with clients about their health goals.
Pros
Working with clients
Cons
Transportation for clients in the community
No jobs named people
Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 29, 2017
Not sure what the "people" request is here but am completing this section in order to move on to the rest of this application. perhaps this program picked ups a wrong word
Pros
Completing to move on
Cons
Completing to move on
cool and fun workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 27, 2017
i got along great with the officers i worked with. we worked great as a team. gave me an opportunity to work at a young age, still in contact with some co workers today.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
working weekends
Great organization
Participant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 21, 2017
I have nothing but good things to say about this organization.
Working with this company over the years, they care about you. The atmosphere is delightful.
Great place to work for college students
PEOPLE SUMMER STUDENT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 24, 2017
Great place to work and get some office work experience. Everyone is friendly and Management is very nice. You get free lunch when you work in the summer.