PEOPLE

PEOPLE Employer Reviews

Good teaching experience
Program Instructor (Current Employee), Madison, WIFebruary 20, 2015
Design your own class schedule and teach high school students for 2 hours per day for a week. The main focus was teaching the basics of Neuroscience
Its an ok job
Operator (Current Employee), GreenvilleJanuary 28, 2015
Cons: lack of work
Good company to work for different jobs just a lack of work at times
great job
volunteer work (Former Employee), ChristiansburgJanuary 16, 2015
It was I fun job, I just wanted to help out and get the job done and I did and the person really appreciated it. The hardest part of all of it was feeling like I didn't do enough for the person, and I learned how to do much more than straighten up, I actually clean up and do more for not just myself but for other people.
Very Creative People
Photographer specializing in fashion, celebrity (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 8, 2014
I direct photo shoots from beginning to end. Photography is a total collaboration. The wardrobe styling, hair, makeup, and especially lighting, all have to be right. Nothing less than my subject’s visual brand is at stake. I take the concept and make it real. People who work with me value my leadership skills and ability to create strong images. The Creative Director
of Azure Magazine referred to my work as “slick, edgy and sophisticated.” I’m a visionary who can see the bigger picture but can still execute at the detail level. For me, good enough is not good enough. This is my art, and my art will be high quality or nothing.
Working at gulf gas station
Shipping Manager (Former Employee), houston txOctober 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches etc.
Cons: bosses
a typical day is very easy this kind of job is great for people who need to start a job that isnt to overwhelming but the top pay usually maxes out at 400 a week so someone eho has a lot of expenses will start to look for something else a did i
Direct to Clients
Community Based Instructor (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYOctober 12, 2014
The consumers, the young adults were the best to work with. The supports and encouragement goes hand in hand, staff's and student's make the best operations of the day for success.

This is communication and working, engaging in interpersonal talk to reading, write and creative critical thinking and applying tasks.
Productive and Driven job, with strict guidelines.
Home Health Care Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 2, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: oracle software closed this division, as it required tremendous bandwith
Travel, meetings, and incentive based job

A very team oriented position.
Consultant
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER/CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: human resources focus: people, process, and production
Cons: none noted
Integrity, Communication, Negotiation, Discretion, Security, Ethical, Focus, Conflict Management, Problem Solving, Change Management, Leadership, Delegate, Proficiency, Competency, Prioritization, Self-Starter, Administrator and Excellent at Documentation.
Productive and fun workplace.
Assembler (Former Employee), Rochester, NYSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: no having to travel far.
Cons: salary
A typical day was fast-paced. I learned how to work at a steady with little or no supervision. Manage was great and my co-workers were great. The hardest part was not being able to make a deadline and the most enjoyable part was knowing that you made all deadlines for the day.
Great place to gain knowledge and experience
Test Analyst I (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 30, 2014
Pros: flex scheduling
A typical work day at the VBO is typically fast moving, fast paced, and well organized.
was a great experience
Worker (Former Employee), North Wales, PAApril 23, 2014
Pros: great work enviorment
Cons: no holidays off or weekends
Was a very diverse job.I meet a lot of different people and work in a lot of high classified places.Great managment but no room for growth i never had to many problems at this job and i got to talk and meet a lot of people.
Good Company
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), East Lansing, MIApril 11, 2014
I worked there throughout school. It was a good internship/ starting position.
Loved the people; disliked the pay
Ambassador Programs (Former Employee), Spokane, WAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: lots of different experiences
Cons: really low pay without benefits
I worked as a temp in several different positions within the company. Started in data processing, assisted with Chinese visas and passports; then with health forms and leader cell phone hires; then went to accounts receivable where I processed the lockbox, credit cards, wire transfers and leader insurance; finally to the Air department where I processed electronic Australian visas. I worked as a temp for 17 months. Loved my co-workers in all departments; never knew from one day to the next whether or not I had a job; pay was terrible considering I had worked there full time for 26 months 2 years previously.
Quality products
Inventory control, (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: sore feet
prepare work station, get supplies, access work assignment
I learned how to set machines and package products also how to meet production requirements
the hardest part was standing on concrete all day
the part I enjoyed was seeing my finished product knowing I was responsible for it.
ok place to work
Dispatcher at Dodge Hill Coal Mines (Current Employee), Henderson, KYJanuary 17, 2014
ok place to work, great people to work with and fair wages and hours
Fast paced, flexible work environment
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 5, 2014
A typical day consists of leading mental health process groups and co-occurring curriculum. I meet with clients individuals and complete a number of case management tasks.
job
ira speecialist (Current Employee), buffalo nyJanuary 1, 2014
job is very good. some houses require more medical attention. overall its a easy job. love the bonus here.
By the People for the People
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee), Lakeport, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: diverse learning environment
Cons: no raises
Energetic, hardworking and fun filled
I have alot to offer others
the management department works very closely all the other department heads and values the employees and their imput in regards to clients and services
trying not to get to attached with any one individual client
learning new things every day, Great place to work, and learn about the community in which you live.
great eye opener to a different word
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), North CarolinaSeptember 24, 2013
travel to England for 14days to experience new things in life.
fun and exciting
Sales Representative (Current Employee), torrance,caJuly 25, 2013
awesome work environment. great people to work with. and selling stuff and traveling all the time, mostly to dog shows.