PEOPLE

PEOPLE Employee Reviews

People Systems: An excellent place to work with many benefits and perks.
Data Entry for Unemployment Claims (Former Employee), 241 West Fayette Street, Syracuse, NY 13202June 18, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits, Occasional "bring a dish" days, Opportunity for advancement.
Cons: Not many that I can think of.... perhaps healthier snacks in the snack machine. Otherwise, ist's all good.
We all worked very well together, and knew exactly what was needed to be done to start the day.
What the data entry consisted of was entering unemployment claims into the system to be verified and processed.
I learned to be extremely accurate with my data entry and do so in a timely manner.,
The management was always available to listen and discuss matters that may pose a problem with a claim. Also should there be any personal issues, or a family crisis, they were more than understanding, and would give very fair options to consider.
The co-workers had to be the best ever. Everyone helped out to get the jobs done by deadline, and no one blamed anyone for anything.. It was a wonderful place to work.
The most difficult part of the job, was when certain times of the year when the work load was very heavy, and the data entry had to be entered by end of day. We all pitched in to help get the job done.
I absolutely enjoyed working with everyone, and had utmost respect for my supervisor. She always took the time to talk if needed regardless if it was work related or personal.
People Systems is an A++++ employer.
Mixed Review
Client Service Professional (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILMay 23, 2015
Pros: Casual Office
Cons: Communication
Little room for advancement but a great way to earn experience in an HR role. Poor communication between internal departments and from management. Relaxed and casual office.
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Richland, WAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, focused on safety for employees
Cons: Communication management not always forthcoming in a timely manner
Typical day very busy. I was encouraged to learn and was assigned a different position within the company. My immediate management was nice to work with and for. Co-workers were a delight to work with. Always willing to help. Hardest part of the job was keeping in alignment when the main office was located else where. Most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction.

The thing I learned is that everyone, from the top to the bottom, needs to be appreciated by their management and their co-workers.
People-Inc
IRA Specialist (Current Employee), Niagara Falls New YorkMay 15, 2015
Pros: Working with people.
Cons: Explosive behaviors.
A typical day at work would consist of administering medications to certain individuals, doing activities, preparing meals, and taking appointed individuals to medical appointments. The hardest part of the job would have to be working with individuals with mental disabilities and dealing with explosive behavior. What I can say about working in this line of work is that, it is very rewarding to be able to give a piece of you to help out another human being.
Summer youth employment job
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), new york, nyMay 9, 2015
Pros: paid for no work being done
Cons: boring
this job was very boring i sat in an office for 8 hours a day and did absolutely nothing, sometimes i would shred papers but other than that i had nothing to do. management was amazing .
Productive and busy atmosphere
Client Specialist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: day goes by quickly with work
Cons: downtown parking
learned alot about Unemployment in the 50 States. Very busy processing claims for third parties.Contacting various Unemployment offices and businesses to collect informations who maybe collecting Unemployment.
Good teaching experience
Program Instructor (Current Employee), Madison, WIFebruary 20, 2015
Design your own class schedule and teach high school students for 2 hours per day for a week. The main focus was teaching the basics of Neuroscience
Its an ok job
Operator (Current Employee), GreenvilleJanuary 28, 2015
Cons: lack of work
Good company to work for different jobs just a lack of work at times
great job
volunteer work (Former Employee), ChristiansburgJanuary 16, 2015
It was I fun job, I just wanted to help out and get the job done and I did and the person really appreciated it. The hardest part of all of it was feeling like I didn't do enough for the person, and I learned how to do much more than straighten up, I actually clean up and do more for not just myself but for other people.
Very Creative People
Photographer specializing in fashion, celebrity (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 8, 2014
I direct photo shoots from beginning to end. Photography is a total collaboration. The wardrobe styling, hair, makeup, and especially lighting, all have to be right. Nothing less than my subject’s visual brand is at stake. I take the concept and make it real. People who work with me value my leadership skills and ability to create strong images. The Creative Director
of Azure Magazine referred to my work as “slick, edgy and sophisticated.” I’m a visionary who can see the bigger picture but can still execute at the detail level. For me, good enough is not good enough. This is my art, and my art will be high quality or nothing.
Working at gulf gas station
Shipping Manager (Former Employee), houston txOctober 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches etc.
Cons: bosses
a typical day is very easy this kind of job is great for people who need to start a job that isnt to overwhelming but the top pay usually maxes out at 400 a week so someone eho has a lot of expenses will start to look for something else a did i
Direct to Clients
Community Based Instructor (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYOctober 12, 2014
The consumers, the young adults were the best to work with. The supports and encouragement goes hand in hand, staff's and student's make the best operations of the day for success.

This is communication and working, engaging in interpersonal talk to reading, write and creative critical thinking and applying tasks.
Productive and Driven job, with strict guidelines.
Home Health Care Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 2, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: oracle software closed this division, as it required tremendous bandwith
Travel, meetings, and incentive based job

A very team oriented position.
Consultant
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER/CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: human resources focus: people, process, and production
Cons: none noted
Integrity, Communication, Negotiation, Discretion, Security, Ethical, Focus, Conflict Management, Problem Solving, Change Management, Leadership, Delegate, Proficiency, Competency, Prioritization, Self-Starter, Administrator and Excellent at Documentation.
Productive and fun workplace.
Assembler (Former Employee), Rochester, NYSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: no having to travel far.
Cons: salary
A typical day was fast-paced. I learned how to work at a steady with little or no supervision. Manage was great and my co-workers were great. The hardest part was not being able to make a deadline and the most enjoyable part was knowing that you made all deadlines for the day.
Great place to gain knowledge and experience
Test Analyst I (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 30, 2014
Pros: flex scheduling
A typical work day at the VBO is typically fast moving, fast paced, and well organized.
was a great experience
Worker (Former Employee), North Wales, PAApril 23, 2014
Pros: great work enviorment
Cons: no holidays off or weekends
Was a very diverse job.I meet a lot of different people and work in a lot of high classified places.Great managment but no room for growth i never had to many problems at this job and i got to talk and meet a lot of people.
Good Company
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), East Lansing, MIApril 11, 2014
I worked there throughout school. It was a good internship/ starting position.
Loved the people; disliked the pay
Ambassador Programs (Former Employee), Spokane, WAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: lots of different experiences
Cons: really low pay without benefits
I worked as a temp in several different positions within the company. Started in data processing, assisted with Chinese visas and passports; then with health forms and leader cell phone hires; then went to accounts receivable where I processed the lockbox, credit cards, wire transfers and leader insurance; finally to the Air department where I processed electronic Australian visas. I worked as a temp for 17 months. Loved my co-workers in all departments; never knew from one day to the next whether or not I had a job; pay was terrible considering I had worked there full time for 26 months 2 years previously.
Quality products
Inventory control, (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: sore feet
prepare work station, get supplies, access work assignment
I learned how to set machines and package products also how to meet production requirements
the hardest part was standing on concrete all day
the part I enjoyed was seeing my finished product knowing I was responsible for it.