Position Title: Implementation Consultant
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for taking the client requirements from the Business Analyst and implementing the project deliverables to meet the client’s objectives. This involves using the Implementation Methodology, which includes steps, processes, templates, and tools. The Implementation Consultant is an active participant in all areas of the Implementation process and in addition to working with the client, often works closely with a variety of internal and external partners. The Implementation Consultant manages several client implementations at once, usually four clients at a time, with staggered project starts. Implementation projects will generally be eight to sixteen weeks in duration.
- Understand client expectations and client requirements when the project begins.
- Keep the project in scope and on time.
- Identify issues that could hamper a successful project and help recommend and carry out acceptable solutions.
- Keep team members informed about on-going discussions with the client.
- Create the client’s database using the standard methodology and process.
- Prepare and import the employee demographic data into the client’s database.
- Set up and configure client’s validation lists and tables – organizational values, earnings, deductions, etc. per requirements and templates (HR Administration and Payroll Administration).
- Set up and configure client’s workflows (business processes), security roles and rights, etc. per requirements and templates (System Administration).
- Supplement the training the client receives with hands on direction of key tasks the client must know and master (employee maintenance, workflow approvals, processing payroll, etc.)
- Ready the employee wage/tax data, employee benefit, and dependent data for conversion.
- Configure client’s payroll processing tools and applicable payroll functions.
- Configure client’s benefit plans per requirements and template.
- Configure client’s time and attendance solution/time off per requirements and template.
- Configure client’s recruiting and applicant tracking module per requirements.
- Configure client’s performance management reviews and goals (performance management module).
- Verify look and feel of testing output of the above mentioned modules and deliverables to ensure it meets the requirements of unit testing (internal testing).
- Assist in the preparation of the testing strategy and test execution plan for the client’s user acceptance testing of the above modules and deliverables.
- Achieve client sign off on key deliverables (modules)
- Partner with all involved parties to ensure successful client go-live. Be available to address issues resolution during client stabilization.
- Use all internal tools – CRM (CFS), action items log, etc. as designed.
- Commitment to ongoing evaluation and continuous improvement of the Implementation Methodology, processes, procedures, templates, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Positive outlook and positive attitude.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Team player, but able to work independently.
- Very well organized, able to prioritize, make decisions.
- Ability to shift gears quickly and multi-task.
- Communicate effectively - both verbally and written - to peers and business partners to include strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand impacts.
- Dedicated to meeting client expectations, acts with the client in mind, maintains effective client relationships.
- Demonstrates concern for achieving objectives. Shows passion for improving delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Anticipate and meet future client needs through effective planning that aligns with our vision, goals, and strategic initiatives.
- Respond to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to accomplish objectives.
- Make decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses.
- Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain management confidence.
- Honest and forthright, keeping word and commitments.
- Understanding of general business issues including external factors that impact the business and industry.
- Minimum 4 year degree
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in HR Administration/HRMS implementations
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in Payroll implementations
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in Benefit Administration implementations
- General experience in implementing at least one of the following: Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruiting/Applicant Tracking, or Time and Attendance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. PeopleStrategy management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary
Indeed - 6 months ago