Peoplelink Staffing

Peoplelink Staffing Employer Reviews

Fun workplace & enjoyable job
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 12, 2014
Cons: health care benifits
Stack merchandise on racks. & stock warehouse Check in merchandise and affix labels. Match purchase orders to sales orders .Carry out tasks as assigned and most of all the people was friendly.
Temp Service
Mold Operator (Former Employee), Greenville, MIMay 7, 2014
Good for a temp service. worked at Clarion in Greenville mainly through them which I enjoyed, but never any gaurantees of hire in or permanent employment.
Weeky pay.
Job Review of a Inventory Clerk/Verifier
Inventory Clerk/Verifier (Former Employee), Savannah, GADecember 29, 2013
Pros: decent breaks, good work environment, decent pay
Cons: some long days
This job consisted of counting inventory everyday three times a day to make sure that all product was accounted for. I was able to utilize my math skills obtained in college. Later, I was transferred to the shipping department and was responsible for verifying shipments. I later began to sign truck drivers in and out and began to batch and bill orders. – more... I soon learned how to operate an electric pallet jack and a forklift. The hardest part of the job was to help to keep up with all of the shipments during the busy season. The most enjoyable part was being able to meet many people. – less
productive workplace
clean room (Former Employee), Warsaw, INDecember 14, 2013
Either hand cleaned parts or label and box them after sterile pack, very knowledgable, training is consistent and on going to keep up with the new policies. most enjoyable bout the the job is knowing ea part I touched enhanced the life of someone
Productive and enjoyed working with people.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), South Bend, INOctober 28, 2013
I like helping people in anyway I can. I felt for the most part I liked working with my co-workers. I feel the hardest part of the job was making every customer happy all the time.
good job
Inspector (Former Employee), Lima, OHSeptember 9, 2013
I think it was a good job. the only thing i did not like they where on strike.
nice work place
Reel prep and tester (Former Employee), Columbia City, INJuly 12, 2013
nice place to work and the other employees were great. Seems like a fair place to work and they seem concerned about their employees.
mundane
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbia City, INMay 14, 2013
They'll find you a job on there time which means never. they have very poor benefits, little culture, next to no chance of advancement, and they really don't care about your life... The only good thing i can say about this company is that the management is really good.
very helpful
Industrial Worker (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMay 8, 2013
Pros: alot of suggestions
Cons: some may lead to dead ends
very helpful. so many choices its like shopping but for a job!!! fun
Great Place to work
Janitorial (Former Employee), Bowling Green, OHApril 30, 2013
Pros: pay, employee apreciation days and often
Cons: health care and we were contract employees
Typical day at work was busy , a lot of helpful staff, I learned all kinds of new things, management was great always there for any questions, and solve problems quickly, co-workers were great the hardest part of the job because it was a factory I had to go out in all weather conditions to do my job .
Great company to grow and learn
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: company involvment
Cons: poor local management
I was a selling Branch Manager in charge of growing the business and customer service to current clients.
Peoplelink personal very friendly and professional, always help me find work, very supportive and reliable.
Production Associate (Current Employee), Bluffton, INFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: good working conditions, friendly staff
Cons: sometimes, jobs are only temporary
This company is very commited to it's employees and employers. Always has made sure I have work. Very friendly and compassionate. Very good company to work for.
Staffing
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Pryor, OKFebruary 4, 2013
A Typical day at work is interview potential employees, filling customuers orders, returning phone calls
Works hard to find placement for you.
Laboratory Office Assistant (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 18, 2012
With the job market being slow, they continue to search for jobs that I am qualified for.
Fun fast paced office.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Van Wert, OhioOctober 30, 2012
Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was assisting with payroll, most enjoyable part of the job was the gratitude from clients as they were placed for work. I learned a lot about different HR needs and policies. A typical day at work consisted of answering the phone, scheduling interviews and orientations, data entry and filing.
peoplelink
Temporary Staffing Employee (Current Employee), South Bend, INOctober 25, 2012
i have worked for peoplelink since may on day to day jobs it a little bit of money but not to much
Excellent company and staff
Manufacturing/Assembly (Former Employee), Columbia City, INAugust 16, 2012
Pros: hours, responsible management, co-workers and flexible point system
Cons: long hours, lack of communication, drama and rumors
My days were only long if I chose to work overtime. I learned many team building skills, problem solving tasks, quality processes, different departments, how to paint in a paint booth, I helped set up a bar code scan system for inventory control. Management was very understanding and helpful, always dependable. I liked almost everyone that I worked – more... with.

The hardest part of the job was making it to work during a bad rain or snow storm because I lived in the country and our road was always the last one to get plowed.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the meetings, rewards, and company carry ins. – less
Busy, dirty work environment
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee), Bluffton, INAugust 16, 2012
A day at the factory; long days, tiring! I learned how to operate different machines that I never had even touched before! The other temp workers weren't the kindest! The most enjoyable part of this job was just seeing how the pretzels were made and the many different tasks I was able to do!
Temporay help service
staff on assignment (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJuly 19, 2012
a good way to try out a job.

Customer service and administrative assistant skills improved
Primarily young employees and fun atmosphere to work in
Sales Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 31, 2012
Cons: healthcare
Company puts you in a position quite fast
The staff is easy to reach and speak with
Payment is prompt