Peoplelink Staffing

Peoplelink Staffing Employee Reviews

Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 22, 2016
Staff help find great jobs for skills matching an individual's work experience. Good attitude and work environment. The staff appreciate an individual's contribution to the working place.
Nice Work Tempo
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 27, 2016
12 hour shifts usually, hot temperature at times, overall it was a good experience for me. If I could I would return to work for them.
I love working for them
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  833 greensprings hwy sute #101 homewood Al.35209October 3, 2016
Come in and ready to work . Over all I give them 5 stars across the board.great management they take care of you.you get your hours they make sure you are doing a good job.
Pros
Offers heath insurance
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCAugust 28, 2016
It is a good place to work at it gives you benefits and a good pay and works with you on your hours and helps you make sure you are doing your job right.
Great group of people
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 20, 2016
Always made sure that I stayed employed. Great temporary agency to work for, due to the fact that they really cared.A typical day at work was making sure that my daily duties where done in a timely manner. Management was a great group of people. The hardest part of the job was when were shorthanded.The most enjoyable part of the job was connecting with the students.
Pros
Excellent supervisor
Cons
No medical insurance
Productive , fun workplace , very hot
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALAugust 10, 2016
Bring water , it get very hot in the summer time ! The co worker are good peoples to work with ' always have your safety this near by at all times as needed !
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Angola, INJuly 21, 2016
Not a good vibe, No chain of command. Love the job but a few of the co-workers looked out for themselves. The company as a whole was good, training was more learn as you go.
unproductive
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJuly 7, 2016
The workday is very unproductive and laid back. The management is bad, they don't really care about their employees. The coworkers are generally very easy to get along with, however a lot of them don't get the proper punishments when breaking the rules.
Labor
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INMay 24, 2016
Peoplelink is a great temp service, they communicate well and really listen to your concerns. I was not employed long because I chose to take a different career path.
Not worth the try.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INMay 24, 2016
Limited job contracts, an not willing to help locate more work for you if need be. when there done with you there "DONE". Some supervisors on the job were pretty funny acting but I say some. As far as co-workers they were nice. Learned molding, cutting an quality control techniques. Nothing at the job was to hard just fast paste.
Productive Good Work environment
Debit and Credit Clerk (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 9, 2016
Love the job match. they reveiwe my skills and place me in the perfect atmosphere and diverse customers make this career move perfect
Loved this job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Manteno, ILApril 22, 2016
Staff is awesome had a wonderful amount of years at this employer. Everyone treats you like family. Learned a lot of things from staff that had been in the District for years
its a I dont care enviroment
On Site HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 6, 2016
your day starts at 530am and can end around 6pm, they get you on a very low salary with no hope of any advancement. want you to work 6 days a week, with no compensation for any overtime. management doesn't care they just want to keep cost low and profits high at any cost.
Pros
Theres nothing good about this place
Cons
work you butt off, just don't expect anything.
Poor placement
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Princeton illinoisFebruary 16, 2016
I've been with this company since early summer of last year. I've gotten one job. They don't call for opportunities. Or say you're not qualified for a job because of prior bad job placements. Definitely underpayment.
Pros
Cons
Bad placements no advancement opportunity.
Slow productive day
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYNovember 24, 2015
Id get to work a hour early, like 4 clock, and i'd wait till they gave me what i needed to use to work with and take me to my job and show me what i needed to do unless its a job ive already done they wouldnt need to teach me it, i would have breaks at 7:18 til 7:25 and then id work till 9:45 to 10:30 and then id go back to work and get break again at 12:30 depending on the work day we mite get breaks earlier than usual, i wouldnt get off work till 2 ish 3 clock depending on how long they take at work cause i inspect parts.
Pros
breaks
Cons
short breaks
Great Staffing Company
Commercial Property Management Company (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 18, 2015
Great Staffing Company. Placement Immediately. Timely payroll.

Highly recommend this company. Staff is wonderful also.
Pros
Company
Cons
NONE
line man
Line operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIAugust 24, 2015
I worked at numerous factories as a temp. I never knew week to week if i had a job. Placement was always speratic.I did enjoy learning new things and working with new people
Cons
As a temp you never knew if you had a job
Peoplelink is very good at keeping employees wotking.
Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  1st Source BankAugust 21, 2015
I have worked through Peoplelink for the past 2 years and find the assignments and work environments very pleasing and productive. I have been requested by clients to return for other assignments and Peoplelink has always kept me informed of any jobs that I may be qualified for.
Pros
Very professiional and helpful at keeping me employed.
Cons
Would like longer assignments
Honest about company assigned to.
wire harness soldering (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INAugust 5, 2015
Not a high paying job ,but was honest about the companys policies. Overall it was not a waste of time.Staff very nice after hire and very attentive .
Pros
If job was not for me they would reassign to something else quickly.
Cons
benefits very slim, no vacation bad medical plans.
Nice workplace
Temporary Contractor (Former Employee) –  Augusta, G.A.June 20, 2015
Worked many different contracts with different companies such as west Fraser Mill, Covidien, Augusta Industrial Maintenance and mechanics. Operated fork lift and cleaned machines daily, Also cleaned scrap metal and aluminums from yard.
Pros
long breaks
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peoplelink Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.