Peopleready Employee Reviews

Found 3,205 reviews matching the search
it's a temp agency !
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Boydton, VAJuly 22, 2017
not a bad company but it is a temp agency, feel like red head step child and know you are expendable at anytime don't ever feel like a real employee.
Pros
not many
Cons
not many just a job
proactive
Picker/packer order taker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2017
You get out of it what you put into it. it is based on the person,attitude work ethics and skill and ability ,including verbal and written communication skills
Pros
when in good season work is plentyful
Cons
when down time work is not available
Work was consistent
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYJuly 19, 2017
The workday started early. I had to be flexible based of the demands to drive to different parts of the county to help in the building of projects.

I learned how to work with my hands to build or to tear down local circuses.

Management was reliable and was very professional in providing training

The workplace culture was safety and accuracy oriented due to the services provided

The job required a lot of traveling each day from one site to the other

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to build things
Pros
Lunch was provided
Cons
It was per diem, and could have used better benefits
Job placements were sufficient.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2017
I would work here again. The job placements and co workers were very friendly and courteous. I got along with employees as well as management. During my time of employment I learned multiple things that allowed me to further my career choices.
Lots of work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 19, 2017
Very diversified place to work. Never the same thing twice. I have done evictions, event set-up and tear-downs, as well as a number of moving jobsand unloading trucks
Girl Friday (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 19, 2017
You get paid every day which is a plus. Also you get a chance to move around as far as the different jobs. You learn more at the different places and get to travel build your resume.
Pros
paid daily
Cons
need better jobs
Its ok for quick cash
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 19, 2017
Labor Ready/People Ready isn't anywhere I would normally go to look or long term gainful employment. This is a day labor company that provides daily pay for daily work but none of it is reliable. The typical work day starts at 5 am when you sign in and just wait, you may go to work or you may not. Because of this it's just too inconsistent to be reliable and only useful if you have time to kill and need some extra cash, I'd recommend going here on the days you have off from your normal job.
Pros
Daily pay, varied jobs
Cons
Inconsistant, Unreliable, Lots of addicts just looking for quick cash
Good when there was work
General Contractor/ Laborer (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 18, 2017
You had to show up daily at 5:30 AM and hope that someone will be looking for work. When there was work, it was good. When I ended up sitting outside waiting to be called, then didn't get called, it sucked.
Pros
Good employers looking for p/t wok
Cons
Pay, when there was no work
Good entry level employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 17, 2017
Enjoyed the interaction with job seekers. Some of the accounting work was tedious and time consuming. The hardest part of the job for me was the sales calls.
when you got work it could be a good job but it didnt last long. you cant depend on them if you had to take care of a family
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJuly 17, 2017
not sure you'll work and they some times send you on assignments where there was no work and didnt compensate you for your time or gasit was hard to get in touch with them and some times they are in the office.
Pros
you could get work and paid the same day
Cons
no security. one day you could be working the next day, week ... nothing
Great experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 17, 2017
Labor Ready is one of the best companies that I have worked for. I received plenty of training that has been very useful. I learned how to dispatch, and work with the public. Great company
Pros
I was off work by 1:30pm
Cons
I had to be there at 5:30am
not bad
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJuly 14, 2017
landscaping, driving dump trucks, planting trees and flowers, cleaning, stocking, you pretty much can do a lot of different jobs cause you will get offered from a variety of jobs which you can accept or not accept
Nothing at the moment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 14, 2017
Nothing to say at the moment. I have nothing to say. Everything you have is to show up for work and do whatever they asign you to do. And show respect to your employer.
they are unprofessional
Warehouse, Construction, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64161July 13, 2017
when you first get there the people at the front are unprofessional they talk to you any kinda way then if you ask about other jobs they take you off so you cant work and if you do ask about a job they will lie and say thy dont have work then you go o there they do have work and the person that does all this is lyn on 201 w 39th street kcmo
Fun Work Place
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 13, 2017
Love working thru the staffing services and I enjoyed working thru them and meeting new people. There's always jobs that needed to get done and I try to ask for a spot to work.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Short breaks
I want different job assignments
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Westland, MIJuly 13, 2017
The person who is assigned to take care of the time sheets, needs to send the time sheets on time, so that there wont be any mistakes when its time to get our checks.
Pros
I get paided weekly
Cons
Hour break.
Great opportunity
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 12, 2017
This company provided great learning and on the job customer service certification. It provided a great bonus for the stores that worked hard to achieve the goals of the local store and the corporation as a whole.
Pros
Interaction with the employees
Cons
low milage pay for driving employees to their work site
temp job
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 12, 2017
this job is also a temporary job but with this one you they send you to many different type of jobs. best part about working with them is i'm always seeing new people
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 12, 2017
Good place to work. pay is good at the time the management was poor. I worked here a while ago not sure how it is running now,however it was ok when I was there
Typical warehouse environment
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Le Roy, ILJuly 11, 2017
Load and unloading trucks with material. Operate forklift to place and move around material in warehouse. Use computer to keep track of inventory. Attend safety meetings.
Pros
environment controlled
Cons
more temporary employees than full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peopleready. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8