Peopleready Employee Reviews

Fun Nice exemplary work ethics. Job preference provided. Easy to work for. Nice people to work with
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSDecember 15, 2017
Would recommend working at people ready. Fun paced atmosphere. Not bad to work for. Easy job application process. Fun work accommodations. Nice people to work with
not to live
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXDecember 15, 2017
it is not always gaurented work. managment does not supervise the dispatchers. we are treated like garbage for weak pay.we would not have a ride to work by company and never paid for gas on jobs that were cancelled.
Pros
paid daily
Cons
terrible work enviroments, and lack of pay and professionlism
Poor management
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 15, 2017
it was not a nice environment due to management. management was very rude and prejudice, they gave my assistant supervisor position to a friend of theirs. paid me minimum for hard work and long hours. while their friends wouldn't even show up to the job site sometimes, or was late. very bad work environment. I would never recommend to work their. they were very prejudice and sometimes racists. only good thing was that I got paid every morning after a day of work.
Pros
paid by the day.
Cons
not nice very shrude. sometimes even racists.
Great Company
Market Recruiter (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 15, 2017
I just started but the environment and management that I have dealt with have been incredible. the training process is amazing and everyone is extremely helpful
Pros
Managment
Temp Labor
Manufacturing Laborer (Current Employee) –  Pontiac, MIDecember 15, 2017
Sometimes there was not a lot of jobs to choose from. You gotta work hard, show up on time. But many short jobs paid within a day or two. And recently, they have started an app which dispatches via SmartPhone, so no more "cattle call" in the office. The app notifis you when a job you are qualified comes up, allowing you to accept or pass depending on your personal needs and goals.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Hard physical labor, low pay, no benefits, jobs not always available
It is a paid labor agency
Material Handler, forklift/Construction helper (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2017
Work was not always available but worth it. More often than not the rate of pay never matched the work carried out. You had to wear your patience and a positive attitude daily to work with the various other individuals.
Very busy atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 14, 2017
It was mostly a comfortable place to work but had to deal with a high criminal element with the labor staff. A lot of drugs and crime to deal with. Corporate only got involved with Branch if sales were down
Pros
Days go fast
Cons
Crime and drugs
Productive and a fun workplace where we could all work and be friend
General Laborer & customer service. (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTDecember 14, 2017
Im honest im a hard worker i got plenty of communcition skills.i make friends while im on the jobs i love a fast pace and a slow pace enviroment really i just wanna work
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Shorts breaks
Good place to start
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 13, 2017
Good place to start when looking for work. Friendly staff and central location for the area. Good phone responses and convenient hours of operation. Provides jobs for unskilled workers.
ok
Infection Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXDecember 13, 2017
IT WAS okay did not like it because its not a full time job and I need health ins and all that good stuff and some of the upper people where not nice
very productive workplace
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 12, 2017
The jobs People Ready gave me were very flexible to my schedule. which was very convienent. I could pick different jobs that were just right for me at the time.
Temp agency
Rough Terrain Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OR, Mountain home IdDecember 12, 2017
Due to the manpower requirements of these projects they hired people that had no respect for authority did not come to work prepared for weather conditions use of vulgar language after being told not to use it and this is just a short list. CLP did nothing to stop this behaver.
Pros
Timely pay
Cons
not many jobs available
Very competitive and hard to get hours
3rd Shift Stocker (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 12, 2017
This is a temp agency that used to be called Labor Ready that I worked for years ago. I was a very competitive place to work because it was first come first serve so I you weren't one of the first ones there then it was very likely you wouldn't get a job that day. I got lucky and caught a 3rd shift job that requested me to come back every night and that is how I was able to maintain secure my job and hours through this agency everyday. The only thing I really have to complain about besides the lack of job security is the management. They were usually very cold and distant towards people seeking jobs and employment and were usually generally pretty rude. Other than that it was ok for a temp agency.
Pros
could set your own schedule and work when you wanted to
Cons
no healthcare, no job guarantee
Okay place to work.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 11, 2017
Fun work place and got paid daily. Nice people, nice co-workers, close work, meet new people daily, received pay checks daily and fun place. Fun outgoing!
Quick Work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 11, 2017
When you are not really wanting to commit to a location, They are the best place to go. Work is always available with a variety of job skills you can acquire. What I loved the most is the fact that it was nationwide. It was like having a job already prepared for me as soon as I got to town.
Pros
Always work to do
Cons
Can be a bit Laborious...but what should you expect. lol
Need stable transportation
Labor Temp (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 11, 2017
Not much of a fan of this place, just needed the money and they provided quick daily employment if you have a vehicle. If you don't have a vehicle employment might seem next to impossible with this company. Hard work low pay
Pros
daily pay
Cons
min wage
Simple Temp Agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VADecember 11, 2017
It was enjoyable job at first, but new manager made it an not so pleasant environment. It made some people loss focus on their jobs. The staff there was a great pleasure to work with.
Pros
extra money
Cons
favorite employees, cut throat envirnment
VeryVery prominent workplace, always helped me get through a bind on a jiffy.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLDecember 10, 2017
Great people at this place willing to help all those that are trying to better themselves within the company. It has always allowed me to get through a situation.
Pros
free lunches
laborer
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 10, 2017
I dont recommend people ready. EVER dont work for them at all. No benefits or respect at all. Just Dont ever. They have a horible reputation Just look them up.
interesting people were employed there
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2017
worked in alot of different areas construction, driver helper what ever job was available that was the job I was assigned to.My favorite was when I was assigned to be a driver helper with dunkin donuts.
Pros
learned alot
Cons
had to bid for jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peopleready. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8