Peopleready Employee Reviews

Found 3,204 reviews matching the search
Chance to experience different types of work.
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILJune 28, 2017
Kept me with plenty of work on a constant basis. If you are consistent with them they are consistent with you. Have to be ready and up early for whatever assignments they have available.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Matteson, ILJune 27, 2017
Could be a better place to work depending on the job assignment.
The office personnel that assign you to the work sites are ok. Its just that some of the assignment pay is less than ideal.
Pros
Daily pay
Cons
Not enough long-term assignments
Fun and fast paced job.
Construction and Outdoor Day Laborer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 26, 2017
The job was fun and fast paced but the hours were extremely long and the weather played a big factor in the day. The pay was also not as it should have been for the work.
People Ready
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 26, 2017
Was labor ready when I worked for them. Overworked, underpaid, understaffed always. No culture. All about the bottom line. Individual managers do their best but are the most overworked people I have ever met.
Not a bad place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 26, 2017
not a place i would work due to my bias and work experience there. Other than that they do provide a job and a paycheck. Having said that, i would not recommend this as a solid place of employment
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
work culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 25, 2017
The work culture was a great experience. Work place is comfortable environment. enjoyed the people I met and worked with. the training was somewhat difficult. the work was rewarding. I enjoyed the time I spent working there.
Pros
.comfortable work place
Cons
not working enough hours
nice
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 24, 2017
good company long as they keep the personnel working it is a very good company. they should have several long term positions. if they did it would be wonderful.
Temp/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 23, 2017
Didn't like this temp agency at all not professional at all wasn't never any work and if it was it was very low pay with 2 hour max work time complete waste of time
A typical day at work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 23, 2017
Get to work 30 minutes early to prepare for a long day at work. Walk in clean around my work area to make sure my surroundings are safe then start the line, and get in my zone until its time to clock out .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short breaks
Out right unacceptable
Solar Warehouse Lead / Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 22, 2017
Never got any information on employer name changes or and info on them what so ever. Terrible communication and terrible effort into fixing their problems
Pros
based upon availability
Cons
no care or appreciation towards their money making employees.
People Ready is a fun, busy, fast paced, great place to work.
Customer Service Rep/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDJune 22, 2017
I have had the fortune through my hard work to work every aspect of this job by going from Customer Service Rep to Assistant Manager to Branch Manager with duties from recruiting to training to dispatching to sales. I have learned to work with all personalities of all walks of life. I enjoyed meeting and talking with people. I enjoyed the duties of AP/AR and a payroll. As a Branch Manager my duties were to oversee the branch, ensure safety of my workers, train and counsel when needed, perform job site evaluations, recruit, coach and mentor, payroll, dispatch, and sales.
Alright
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAJune 22, 2017
People Ready bombards you everyday with a list of unfulfilling jobs that are tiresome. I really only work there because it gives me something to do in my free time and allows me to make a little extra money.
Valuable Backup Plan
Day Laborer (Current Employee) –  504 E. North Foothills Dr., Spokane, WA 99207June 21, 2017
The staff is always respectful and part of the reason I keep going back. Anytime I need or want to pick up extra work they are always glad to help out.
Pros
Driving cars at the Auction is fun and always open to me.
Cons
Entry level, not a long-term career choice for me.
So gar so gpod
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95825June 21, 2017
It was really fast and easy to use can't wait to get to work.pay was was on time . The management was always there to help to help you if we needed them you always took time to listen to you and what you thought about the company it was a safe working environment
Bad company
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJune 20, 2017
Small company, with little budget and limited potential. Owner is the worst boss I've ever had. No place to grow and unhappy employees is all you'll see at that place. Very happy to have been able to leave this company
Ready
FORMAN (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 20, 2017
A typical day at labor ready is a head ache. Especially when your not guaranteed to work but when you do. . . . . . . Its amazing. This job has gave me much experience.
Pros
You get paid everyday
Cons
You might not work everyday
various positions
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, NJJune 20, 2017
• Demonstrated ability to lift and manipulate objects weighing up to 100 lbs. regularly within various positions at retail, warehouse and
distribution centers.
• Sound ability to operate a fork lift.
• Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stock room and warehouse.
You would do many different things
Crew (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 20, 2017
every day was different you get to try different jobs every day and some times you would get a job that would last for few days and that was always nice.
Pros
The people
Cons
different jobs daily
Productive at times
Temp (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 20, 2017
A lot of hard labor for a small price. If you we're looking for work I would recommend this but I would also let them know not to depend on these people but to take advantage when given the chance.
Pros
Fast money
Cons
Not consistant
I think its ok sometimes depends on the workers they send with you.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJune 19, 2017
It was ok for school but I didnt really like it they would forget to pay me they would pay me if on good standing with the hr ladies "brown nosing them". The employees were bad some good but a lot of homeless working for them and not the good homeless the ones with vices! I honestly guess thats why they changed there name.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peopleready. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8