Peopleready Employee Reviews

Found 3,158 reviews matching the search
temp service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAMay 26, 2017
Peopleready(CLP) introduced me to a new industry as they linked me with a company working on a solar project. Because of Peopleready I have a interest to pursue entry and advancement in the solar industry.
Pros
job placement
Cons
temp work
PeopleReady
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 26, 2017
People Ready is a fun place to work and you can learn soo much as the jobs change from time to time and the hours are flexible and pretty much work into anyone's schedule no matter how busy they are.
Pros
flexible
Cons
a lot of traveling
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Prairie du Chien, WIMay 26, 2017
Great place to work the people are friendly and they found me work the same day i went in and when they have more work they contact me right away. They also are understanding of days needed off.
A good place to try.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 26, 2017
If you can get sent out each day it is great money and you are always learning something new. the problem is many people are all there with only a handful of jobs available for the day.
Pros
A good paycheck if you can work that day
Cons
Demotivation if you do not get sent out 3 days in a row. but keep trying.
Fast Paced and productive place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 26, 2017
If you are bored of doing the same task over and over, this job is for you. I was always moving, never a dull moment. This job also came with a high satisfactions because I was helping people get jobs! Nothing better than giving back to the community. Management was very helpful and responsive to any suggestions. I learned a lot here from my time here and that is an invaluable experience.
Great temp staff place to work for.
sanitation worker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSMay 25, 2017
I feel that the company gave me the best opportunity to express my knowledge, but the company hiring full time wasn't on the same page with the others as for being loyal to a great worker.
Its a good place to make some quick money. But not to make a career out of. Its too inconsistent
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 25, 2017
It is a good place to work for if you need quick money over the course of a couple weeks or so. Otherwise I'd say maybe go find a part-time job. Not a bad place, just somewhat inconsistent with work is all.
Pros
Paid same day as job, flexible schedule, choose tasks
Cons
Some of staff were less than friendly, spots fill quickly, communication is sometimes lost
not for everybody
Temp (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYMay 24, 2017
a typical day at work would be us showing up and only a few selected people actually getting work for the day at the agency. they played favorites a lot. management was alright not really in the favor of some workers if you weren't there before hand. hardest part was barely having work to get payment from.
Cons
no free lunches, clients weren't respectful, and u barely got work if you weren't a favorite
N/a
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2017
It is a temp agency, when there is work and you are on top of your business things can run smoothly, if you are not constantly checking in with the branch managers going to the office it will be very difficult to get work. Ok
Slightly scewy approach to managing employee base, godd return on pay given circumstances, some of the sites are really top gun.
Assembly Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 22, 2017
A typical day involves cross cutting the city by public transit to arrive at assigned site, introduce youself and get acquainted with the work particulars.I've learned how to set up so I arrive on time,try to acquire speed in avoiding workplace mishaps,and work is competitive. General culture is drab and mechanical. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to coworkers approaches and watching for their missterps. The most enjoyable part of the job is finding the flow and making it work for you.
Pros
Occasionally the lunches are at reasonably priced, popular sites.
Cons
Occasionally we're asked to accommodate late scheduling and rush off without eating, obtaining bus schedules.
Temp work when available
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMay 21, 2017
I think this place is ok for unemployed individuals who need money in between times,I was never on a daily basis informed where i would be working or what type of work it would be.
Pros
Daily work
Cons
No permanent positions
stressful and unfair enviroment
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 20, 2017
Not a good place to work they only give you a few hours a week you will never get the full 40 hours and if you do it won't be for long No overtime and be ready to be treated like a 5 year old very bad and rude management
Pros
free lunch is good if you get a break
Cons
they give more work to their favorite employes
Meh
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 19, 2017
Poor management and high turnover makes for a stressful work load. Constantly being on call and having to come in at 4 or 5 in the morning on weekends to handle dispatching.
CLP was my favorite job I've ever had
Construction laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAMay 18, 2017
The job taught me countless of new fields . It also made me a tougher person because of the strainous work schedule and also the weather played a factor.
Pros
Weekly pay, learning, being outside, great hours
Cons
forced overtime
Never worked for this company
Deckhand/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 17, 2017
I dnt know why they have this company under my job history when I never listed it in my resume so I would know whether it was a good company to work for or not
Pros
Idk
Cons
Idk
very good workplace for a while
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLMay 16, 2017
Very solid organization if you are looking for a short time employment. The environment is little bit stressful but if you get to pick up the pace, it will be easy in the long run
Pros
Opportunity for growing
Cons
has to be aggressive with workers
Different work everyday
WORKER/HELPER (Current Employee) –  El Cajon, CAMay 16, 2017
I would show up at 5:00 AM and wait for work. Sometimes work never

showed up and just went back home. Other times there was plenty of

new types of work.
Pros
Work variety
Cons
Work not guarenteed
People Ready has always been there for me
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 16, 2017
Since i came to Denver Colorado in 2013, People Ready has made sure i had money in my pocket. Always made sure i was at good paying sites, always made sure i was paid out at the end of the day. A really good company!
i dont like it
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 15, 2017
different jobs everyday from different company's jus crazy I jus need a stable job that is 8 to 12 hrs a day that pays 11 or better 9$ is not enough to live off of or pay bills I'm not a low life jus looking for money I need to make ends meet I have a family to feed and bills to pay
productive
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMay 15, 2017
this is a fun job if you want to work in many diffrent work envoriments. they pay gas if you are working in a area that is far away from were you live.
Pros
nice way to build a resume
Cons
paid every day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peopleready. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8