Ladies and Gentlemen, If you are ready to make a commitment to be the BEST, if you are truly “hungry" and have a problem finishing SECOND, then let us start by introducing ourselves.......Peoples Bank, an FDIC insured and family owned company since 1871, is looking for Mortgage Bankers to take leads in a Call Center Environment. This is a sales environment with BASE plus commission. Peoples Bank is a federally regulated bank with ability to lend in all 50 states with nothing more than your NMLS Registration. No NMLS testing required!
Our offices in CA continue to expand and we’re looking for only the “best of the best" in the sales industry to help build our office to be the top mortgage bank in the country. If you dedicate your life to being the BEST at EVERYTHING you do, then we’re looking for you!
Every day you will be proactively involved in originating quality FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional mortgages. You will answer inbound calls and will make outbound calls to follow up on screened leads regarding home loans, present the advantages and disadvantages of different options, respond to homeowners’ questions, and follow up and resolve time-sensitive issues. The best interests of the homeowner must always come first!
When some speak of the “Grass being greener on the other side" – they’re talking about Peoples Bank! Our employees are committed to making us the most successful mortgage bank in California, and in turn, we’re committed to having the happiest employees around! Whether it’s our very aggressive pay plan, excellent benefits, unique culture or the overall experience of being a People’s employee, you won’t find a better place to work. Period!
This is a Call Center Environment:
- 1+ year of Call Center experience with Mortgage industry exposure
- Bilingual highly preferred but not required
- Must be very detailed, as well as, process and procedural oriented
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must be able to meet weekly goals/quotas
- Must be self-motivated and work under minimal supervision
- Must be computer literate; experience with Mortgage systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must submit and pass background check prior to placement
If you are UNUSUALLY great, please email your resume and a brief description of why you should be the “Next Great Thing" at Peoples!
Peoples is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.