PeoplesBank Employee Reviews

Professional company with a very diverse culture
Loan Associate (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJuly 7, 2013
PeoplesBank is a very professional company with a diverse culture that encourages their employees to possess leadership qualities and maintain a healthy balanced work and home life.

-A typical day involves processing mortgages, making calls to customers, attorneys, vendors and co-workers.

-My tenure with the mortgage department has helped me learn to be very organized and how to work well under pressure and manage my workload efficiently.

-Management is very trusting in their staff which allows for independence.

-The team of employees in the mortgage department work together very closely to get the job done! Everyone is trained to process a mortgage in its entirety which is key to the success in the department especially when the staff is minimal due to absences.

-The most difficult part of the job is finding answers to questions when management are in meetings.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction and positive relationship everyone has.
Pros
Lunches, outings, volunteer opportunities, involvement with the community
Cons
Shortage of staff and compensation
Great Customer Friendly Bank
Full-time teller (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMarch 27, 2013
Awesome first banking experience. Very friendly, great training, a decent amount of room for advancement, and time requested was usually granted. Management was great, it was the supervisors they should've been watching more closely. I won't comment on that.
Pros
lunches and breaks always given, time off requested was usually always granted, great benefits
Cons
lack of attention on sneaky supervisors
good place to work
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  MAJanuary 29, 2013
decent place to work. too much pressure on branch employees for selling accounts. some management isn't very nice, and hard to get into the back office from the branches.
Selling Banking Products
Senior/Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAFebruary 18, 2013
Loved this job. I was in the banking industry for 10yrs, and no matter which bank I wored for selling banking products was a must.
Amazing place to work!
Loan Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJune 13, 2013
Best place I ever worked! They treat their employees well and understand the demands of life in relation to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeoplesBank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7