PeopleShare

PeopleShare Employer Reviews

Pennsylvania
Recruiter (Former Employee), PennsylvaniaFebruary 14, 2014
Cons: management was never on the same page
I would come into work and check emails for updates from night before.
Search Resumes - source and screen for qualified employees
Customer Service to customers
Great Learning Experience
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Allentown PaFebruary 5, 2014
I was able to advance my skills with their wonderful training and helpful managers.
not satisfyed
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: pay check
Cons: bad employer
i worked at assignment with them where it ended and got called back and they told me I was returning back to the assignment and never heard back from them, I called them after not hearing back a few days later and they said they made a mistake calling me. That is terrible. They don't keep in touch with there clients well at all.
Very Productive
Sales, Retention and Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAJuly 16, 2013
Fast pace environment with great go to management. Positions are made available with a quick turn around of ending assignments.
worst recruiter
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJune 27, 2013
Cons: they take the clients' money and run.
don't hesitate to say no to them. they just don't care about you. all they care about is getting their commission and running away. expect to get fired from your client because PeopleShare do nothing to help you.
DO NOT WORK FOR PEOPLESHARE
i cant tell you that (Former Employee), i cant tell you thatJune 17, 2013
Cons: everyting
I would say that this company is a terrible company to work for, but, that would be a huge understatement.

They will try to not pay you for the work you do. They will try to take back money that they have already paid you.

They don’t look at your qualifications when placing you at a job. If you ask for a specific kind of job they ignore your request, – more... and give you some excuse as to why you are not qualified to work in the kind of job you requested.

They will lure you in with one kind of job then give you something completely different. They will try to pay you the lowest wage possible.

If you can, try to find out what company you will be working for, and then apply to that job, before giving peopleshare the satisfaction of sticking it to you. – less
Frantic Pace, Intimate Team Atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2013
-The pace took a while to get used to, Staffing is an industry that constantly changes and your priorities can shift at any given moment during the day. The key is to role with the punches and adapt. You'll either get it or you won't.

-I learned so much about how I best work and adapt. There is plenty of coaching and management is very much involved – more... on a daily basis.

-Loved working in such a tight knit team atmosphere you have to rely on your other recruiters to fill positions and help you source, qualify, and prep candidates. – less
discriminate against people without cars
scanner operator (Former Employee), pottstown,paMay 15, 2013
Pros: nothing
I was on a temp assignment with people share and my car broke down so I had to call out one day as soon as I told them I would be going in the next day they told me they didn't need me anymore I DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE WORKING FOR THEM they have work and then lie to you and say its been filled don't say I didn't warn you..
horrible place to deal with!
medical (Former Employee), pottstown paMay 3, 2013
Pros: no pros at all...
People share is a horrible employment angency and I don' t recomemd going there to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overview rating is very poor!! Job title medical assistant
A massive waste of time
Warehouse (Former Employee), Pottstown. PaFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: will waste your time, make you drive out of the way "bait and switch" job offers
Lure you in with a promise of a job but when you get there they try to stick you with a different job that pays considerably less.
Staff tries to juggle multiple candidates where simple details on their end get overlooked. Very unprofessional set up without a doubt the worst employment agency I ever had to deal with.
If i were you I would seriously – more... consider dealing with another employment agency. – less
People share, people work
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: the cashflow
Cons: temp
This job was great although it was a temp i enjoyed it. I felt needed and the hours were flexible.
good but confusing company to work for
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Burlington, NJFebruary 26, 2013
this is a temporary company...i have to say thank you...they got me a job the first day i walked in the door...very nice staff...however, all paychecks are directly deposited, and i never got a paystub...they are supposed to be emailed to you. After 5 times of giving my email address, I still never received paystubs. If I needed them, I would have to – more... go to the office to get them. Another thing is, theres always confusion about the hours worked...for example...if you want to know the hours worked before you get hired permanently...they tell you the company knows that, when the company was the one to ask you to ask them to begin with...so i don't know....but overall i was satisfied – less
Job seeker
Prospective temp to hire (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAFebruary 25, 2013
Cons: prone to mistakes, can't admit fault
Has to be hands down one of the worst employment agencies to be assigned jobs by. I imagine the majority of positive reviews are ballot stuffers that work for peopleshare as recruiters.
If responding to an ad for them be prepared to drive thirty plus minutes away even though there may be an office right by you.
I responded to an ad through Craigslist – more... and I was called by a recruiter at one office (30 minutes away). When I got there the job was magically filled but he tried to put me in another job that was paying dramatically less.
I added my info to their database ensuring to disclose that I had a retail theft misdemeanor charge two years ago. He said that it wasn't a problem but some jobs won't accept me with it. I visually watched him add it to my record at which he informed me that all peopleshare have access to my information.
A few days later I get a call from Melanie from their Pottstown branch. She said she had a job for me in my area. I assumed she read through my file and already matched up my information with the prospective job client.
Long story short I traveled the 30 minutes out of the way to their office, took the drug test, spent three hours in a testing session all to have Melanie call me the day before I was supposed to start and say I couldn't work there because of my theft charge.
I was mildly annoyed since I wasted all this time when someone on their end dropped the ball on paying attention to details but I took the highroad and just said "we'll thank you for trying sorry it didn't work out its no problem."
She then becomes dismissive and begins to give me attitude. The audacity of someone who couldn't do her job right give me gruff about it.
She said it was a problem because the client was promised a worker the next day she then accused me of not disclosing the indie when she submitted a background check. (She never asked me about it and the form was a simple form there wasn't a spot to list it)
At this point I became increasingly annoyed and asked if she saw it on my file. She stammered and then made some excuses and the n finally admitted to seeing it but said there was no date and she thought it was over five years ago. (Which was a lie because if she had seen it it would of automatically dismissed me since the client would automatically refuse me on the grounds of the theft charge.)
Unprofessional, overloaded and not very efficient.
I'd seriously consider working through another agency. – less
Very calm place to work at
Processing Technician for Alpha Systems (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 6, 2012
This company was fun and had very nice people. I learned a lot with this company dealing with errors on medical papers and how to edit it.
nothing to say
Picker Packer (Former Employee), Horsham, PASeptember 27, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: lies
The jobs they offer won't pay a days meal who can live on a 3 day job once a month?
Nice workplace
Account Manager/Sales/Recruiter (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 13, 2012
Began as start up location and have grown over the past three years. Business owner allows for great work/life balance.
Busy
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAJune 27, 2012
Enroll Specialist during Annual Enrollment period was busy during the finally weeks of enrollment period
Great Opportunity to Get Foot in the Door
Part-Time Sales Representative/Account Manager (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMay 30, 2012
Its a great team. We are a regional staffing agency located in Cherry Hill NJ.
Great staff, very helpful with providing work and assistance
Receptionist/office assistant (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: great resources to finding jobs, very efficient, hardworking
Nice staffing agency. They really help out when it comes to finding work for people. They really go all out. Very friendly , upfront, and very courteous.