PeopleShare Employee Reviews

its was fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 14, 2017
no short notice understaffed miss working there to long of a commute ,love the training ,the climate was always cold not giving enough training to do a good job
Got a call for nothing
Staffer (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAFebruary 10, 2017
They will call you and ask you what experience you have jus to see if it fills one of their slots apparently they dont read resumes on here. These people are not professional and are just looking out for themselves. I do not recommend wasting your timenapply directly. And the women I talked to was mean and I was trying to be nice. Pathetic!
Pros
Cons
their employees
Good for Temporary Job
Health insurance phone sales (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 29, 2017
This is supposed to be contract to labor but is not. The contracted people are singled out and very disposable. Despite using ADP, one of the best accounting firms for payroll, the company makes big mistakes that end up costing their employees money. They did not make the Friday payday, which lost them many employees. Then to make payroll, they wired the pay to our accounts, costing the employees the fees for the wire transfer.
The management is constantly in flux and never accurate in any of its information or ability to support it's contracted employees. I'm not even really sure that they care.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No benefits, no support, no consistency
very disorganized company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  chambersburgJanuary 11, 2017
This company is not organized. They tell you one thing and do another. Not recommended. The don't give enough details about the assignment you are sent too.
Pros
non
Cons
disorganized

Comment – February 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. At PeopleShare, we meet with an employee prior to an interview with a client in order to review the company, job description, salary and job expectations. Once an offer is extended and accepted, we meet with the employee again to conduct a comprehensive orientation so he or she will be prepared for their new position. We are sorry to hear that you feel you did not receive enough information during these preparatory meetings prior to starting your assignment. I will make sure your feedback is relayed to the branch. Thank you again, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Productive work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 11, 2016
Answered large volume of various phone calls, enjoyable work atmosphere, energetic co-workers. Room for advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to talk to people and solve their problems

Comment – February 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear of your positive experience!

Terrible Management
Telecommuter (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 9, 2016
This company puts people down. They have terrible communication with their employees and they do not help their employees in anyway once they place them. Nor do they try to find them replacement employment once a job ends.
They really care!!
Child Accounting Team Member (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 5, 2016
It just isn't about making money; it's about opening doors. PeopleShare helped boost my confidence, build on my skills and expose me to new ones! Probably the best staffing agency in the area!
Pros
Very down-to-earth recruiters who genuinely care.
Great Place To Work
Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 25, 2016
I have learned so much about the Recruitment/Staffing industry at PeopleShare. So thankful for the opportunity. My manager and co-workers have been so supportive, as I made a huge career transition. Also, the Lancaster office location is super convenient.
Great place to go if u want good paying stable employment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  4000 miller circle bethlehem paNovember 22, 2016
Peopleshare has an amazing & professional staff. I in particular had a gentleman by the name of jarrid young who helped me get into an amazing company & changed my life!!!! I am now with a great company with great pay & great benefits!!! I would recommend for anyone who is seriously looking for stable great employment to run to peoplseshare and ask for jarrid, or anyone of the team members!!!!
Pros
40 plus hours of work
Cons
Good company w/work life balance
Sr. Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXNovember 13, 2016
Located out of state and most communication was done over the phone. Challenging but rewarding. Only worked a short period of time contract, Management was accessible through email or phone.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Location was sometimes hard for candidates to locate in Grapevine, TX
Pretty good place to work.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAOctober 28, 2016
I needed a job and they found one for me. The ladies I dealt with in the office were very friendly and helpful. If I ever need another job I will be sure to call them.
Asignments were interesting and educating.
Temp Clerical Suport as available (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 19, 2016
Temp positions were very interesting and challenging. Employers are always helpful and friendly. PeopleShare staff is very friendly and helpful.
Let Down
Temp (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 23, 2016
I worked as a temp for almost a year. The pay wasn't amazing, but it got the bills paid. Payment was prompt and my supervisor in the agency was friendly.

However, my contract was ended after I was out with an illness for several days. I contacted the agency back about any other temp openings but my supervisor never responded to my inquiries.

Very unprofessional. I was ultimately disappointed with them for the lack of follow-up. Be wary.
Pros
Friendly staff in person, quick employment, paychecks on time
Cons
No benefits or sick days, never returned calls
Call center eviroment
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2016
This was a call center with many employees and different positions. My job was to call potential clients and enroll them into there choice of healthcare plans after speaking with a licensed agent. This was a nice company they treated the staff well they sometimes treated to lunch. Overall I liked the assignment I was given and the people in the workplace.
great work environment
unlisenced seasonal agent (Former Employee) –  optumAugust 2, 2016
people are very nice and welcoming always willing to help out with anything i need. i love speaking with the insureds about their coverage and educating them on their plans.
well organized yet hot
Loader (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 1, 2016
I am responsible for loading the trailers with the customer's orders. We manufacture milk, orange juice, bbq sauce, and many other types of jugs. it is hot on the dock but there is plenty of water for hydration. My managers are fairly friendly and understanding.
Pros
snack machine
Cons
very hot
Great training program and great management team
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2016
The individual training I received there was excellent and the way that they structured our day allowed for a lot of new business opportunities and growth
Recruiter for RPO (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 19, 2016
Its a great company. The home office is in the North East and currently I am in a satellite office in Grapevine.Overall it s a great place to work for.
Telecommuter Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 12, 2016
Optum reorganized their entire telecommuter work system; not PeopleShare Staffing problem. I, not only enjoyed the opportunity to work from home, but it helped me to be able to work and contribute to our living expenses. Due to personal health reasons, I need to be able to work from home.
Pros
Telecommuting
Cons
Optum reorganized their entire telecommuter work system
Slow depending on the time of year
I/O Psychology Intern (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJuly 7, 2016
One of the better current staffing companies in PA that provides wonderful opportunities to their applicants. Still a lot to improve on within the company
Pros
recruiting is easy
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7