PeopleShare Employee Reviews

Bad Company to work for
production associate (Former Employee) –  Fogelsville, PADecember 23, 2015
My second week there i didnt get paid correctly, it then took the over a month to get my correct pay for the week. The company i was working in Sharp Packaging Solutions claims to be an english speaking company, yet most of the staff there speak spanish and make it very uncomfortable for english only speaking people to work there.
Great team environment. Offers opportunities to learn and grow
Recruiter-West Chester Branch (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 23, 2015
Fast-paced, ever changing work. Not everyday is the same. Great management team and support from team. They offer great training and opportunities for growth.
Once you are placed, you are on your own - so hopefully it is at a GREAT company
Call Center (Current Employee) –  HorshamJuly 22, 2015
PeopleShare is fantastic at getting you placed with illusions of grandeur which get you extremely excited. Once you are placed, it only takes about a week to realize that you were 100% misinformed about the schedule, hours, pay rate, even who your on-site manager is at the company you are working at for PS.

Begging to see your submitted time sheets is pointless; there will always be a reason or just you will simply be completely ignored by all parties involved in getting you this information (including PeopleShare staff, the week to week different personnel that take your time cards to be signed off on and sent).

Be prepared to be in a revolving door of 4-7 week positions in which you work your hardest, are promised full time employment "in a few more full 40 hour weeks," and then you are let go almost immediately before you've completed your "90 day probationary period" with reasons that have "nothing to do with your extraordinary work performance, you just weren't a long term 'cultural' fit." Or, a very busy atmosphere where you are known to be needed, but then let go on the basis of them not "being able to keep you on due to lack of hours needed."
Pros
Get a job fast
Cons
Lose a job fast, be miserable due to lack of/distorted information given to you by the unsupported "recruiters"
Will tell you anything to get you in a position
Sales (Current Employee) –  Spring City, PAJune 1, 2015
Unprofessional, high turnover in account managers, uses excuses that previous account manager "shouldn't have told you that".

There are many, much more professional agencies, stay away.
Pros
Cons
everything
a great place to secure temporary employment.
Health and Accident Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAMay 13, 2015
very supportive staff. Willing to assist. Has great working relationships with many employers. Does secure raises for employees.
Pros
Willing to help find postions in your curent and past experiences.
Cons
Not enough long term postions available.
A good place to gain experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAApril 21, 2015
People share is a good place to work once you gain experience in the healthcare field. If you can get in the door make sure you obtain the necessary training to apply for a health insurance license.
Call Center
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 19, 2015
Poor communication skills with new hires. The members stretched the truth to fill seats in a call center with no hope of being hired.
Pros
able to obtail full-time status from october - december.
Cons
deceive new hires with hopes of beeing hired on.
great place to work . employees were great people
General labor (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 8, 2015
40 hours a week . 10 dollars and hour . the job i was assigned to had a great atmosphere. learned how to run several machines . co workers were great . most enjoyable part of the job for me was the pay .
Pros
great pay depending on job assigned
Cons
not a large selection of work
Company Clients are good
Customer Sales and Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 1, 2015
Never completely and accurately informed of job information or details. No local office, most of the the staff if remote and not local. Have to do a lot of follow up with HR staff to get accurate and complete information.
Pros
once you get settled in, its ok
Cons
incomplete and inaccurate information contractor work
It's an ok company to work for if you're trying to get back on your feet.
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 19, 2015
This company is not as organized as you would like it to be. It's good for temporary work, but not if you're looking for a career.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no organization, payroll discrepencies.
Apply if you live close
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PaNovember 20, 2014
As much as I enjoy my job, the travel time is over-exerting and I have no opportunity to do anything other than work for People as a Non-licensed CSR at a call center. This job is for those who enjoy a quiet space that doesn't require much effort and I'm looking for a challenge that's beneficial but won't make me feel as if my life revolves around my job.
Pros
great pay, great staff
Cons
distance, work ethics
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 4, 2014
I have been working for Peopleshare since June 2013 . I am currently working for a company as an administrative assistant temp to hire position. It's less than 10 minutes from my home. I am paid every week and I have no problems getting my emailed copy of my direct deposit slip. I have no complaints about this company and I would recommend friends and family to use this temp agency.
Pros
weekly pay checks, opportunity to change careers and temp to direct hire opportunities
Cons
the pay is less than i wanted .
Micromanagers
Recruiter / Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  paMay 30, 2014
Review 10-12 hours days and will not allow you to have a lunch
not a very nice place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  new jerseyMarch 27, 2014
i really didn't get along with the supervisor. its not well organize. the talk to u like a dog.
Pennsylvania
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 14, 2014
I would come into work and check emails for updates from night before.
Search Resumes - source and screen for qualified employees
Customer Service to customers
Cons
management was never on the same page
Great Learning Experience
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Allentown PaFebruary 5, 2014
I was able to advance my skills with their wonderful training and helpful managers.
not satisfyed
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 6, 2014
i worked at assignment with them where it ended and got called back and they told me I was returning back to the assignment and never heard back from them, I called them after not hearing back a few days later and they said they made a mistake calling me. That is terrible. They don't keep in touch with there clients well at all.
Pros
pay check
Cons
bad employer
Very Productive
Sales, Retention and Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJuly 16, 2013
Fast pace environment with great go to management. Positions are made available with a quick turn around of ending assignments.
worst recruiter
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 27, 2013
don't hesitate to say no to them. they just don't care about you. all they care about is getting their commission and running away. expect to get fired from your client because PeopleShare do nothing to help you.
Cons
they take the clients' money and run.
DO NOT WORK FOR PEOPLESHARE
i cant tell you that (Former Employee) –  i cant tell you thatJune 17, 2013
I would say that this company is a terrible company to work for, but, that would be a huge understatement.

They will try to not pay you for the work you do. They will try to take back money that they have already paid you.

They don’t look at your qualifications when placing you at a job. If you ask for a specific kind of job they ignore your request, and give you some excuse as to why you are not qualified to work in the kind of job you requested.

They will lure you in with one kind of job then give you something completely different. They will try to pay you the lowest wage possible.

If you can, try to find out what company you will be working for, and then apply to that job, before giving peopleshare the satisfaction of sticking it to you.
Cons
everyting

2.6