PeopleShare Employee Reviews

n/a
Human Resources Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 12, 2017
It is a very good company to work for - there is longevity and a chance to advance yourself within the company - the managers are very nice and they treat you like you matter.
typical recruiting agencey
Printing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 16, 2017
I would never step foot in there again !!! When they called me saying they had a job I was qualified for $20 I went to interview only to waste my time. they tried to place me in a job 45 mins away for $9-10/hr try raising 2 children and paying rent on that ..
Good education
Training: Licensed Accident and Health Agent (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV 89501July 6, 2017
You need to study hard; Get your license; Keep current on your training. Then look forward for your new assignment. Fast pace; Good friends; Long hours available.
Pros
pay
Cons
Hard work
Not so great
Unitedhealthcare Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 5, 2017
They where late with when it came to pay day, we even had to track them down for it. The company I worked for ( United Healthcare) they were amazing great staff and willing to work with any of your need.
Fun Place To Work
Sourcer/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 21, 2017
Fun Place To Work. Great work, Great People, Great Job. No hounding about numbers. Allowed to work freely. Able to have a lot of fun while you work No egos from Management.
Pros
Great Work Environment, Great People, Great Job
Cons
Contracted so Temporary
June 26, 2017

Thank you for your feedback - we're glad to hear you have enjoyed working with us!

Waste of time
Investment Accountant (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 1, 2017
Waste of time. Worked one month and was told I was going to be there for 7 months! Got a call on a Monday evening saying it just ended. Lady who called me was very cold. The clients that work with are trashy and unprofessional as well
Pros
Cons
Waste of time, unprofessional
large cubicles at office for assignmenthe
Licensed Service Advocate Pacific (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 16, 2017
Pressure, being driven to sell memberships to people who wanted help with their health insurance. No management compassion for the effort, constant pushing for more and more membership sales when we were supposed to be selling and servicing health care policies.
Pros
coffee, tea and hot chocolate
Cons
short breaks, short lunches, low morale due to membership pressure
Great staffing company to go through if you are looking for a job
Intern (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 6, 2017
I was an Intern for PeopleShare for a semester and it was one of the greatest experiences. The entire staff was so welcoming and taught me so many different aspects about business and HR. I was honored that they trusted me with multiple projects and responsibility. They also staff great people to great positions. If you are looking for a job PeopleShare would be a great first step.
June 26, 2017

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us, and thank you for choosing us for your internship! Best of luck in all you do!

Non reliable, inaccurate and misinformative
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAMay 3, 2017
PS is good at selling dreams. This company rarely ever matches a job site or pay rate to what you actually want, they say jobs are temp to hire and they aren't so you work your butt off for say 89 days of the 90 day probation period and then get let go and then the company penalizes you for being let go of these temp to hire positions even though your being let go had nothing to do with your work ethic or ability to show up on time. You can do everything perfectly at these jobs and not get hired and work badly and get hired it is not how you work but who you know. If you get let go of enough times people share will cut you off. If you have something personal to work with and need a day off because life happens and things aren't always in our control, Lord forbid you have a first shift job. The company's call out numbers you work for rarely ever work and people share isn't open until after your shift already starts in most instances. This will be job abandonment on your part but the worst part is it all depends on your recruiter. As do most things. Time sheets don't get put in which is frustrating. Don't do it to yourself it's a revolving door of dead end bs jobs.
Pros
Literally nothing, you have everything to lose if you're a responsible adult who must pay bills.
Productive, fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAApril 20, 2017
This was one of the best jobs I had. The work place was so professional. I looked forward to going to work everyday. The staff was so social and I loved it. The work space was not so crowded like some other jobs I've worked at.
Pros
Vto
Cons
n/a
Started Work Immediately
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJApril 12, 2017
This staffing agency is one of many that are good in the area. Would recommend them to a friend. I had no real issues with my assignments and all met my requirements.
Professional
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA 19406April 9, 2017
Worked through all aspects of finding a job weather temporary or hired, all the recruiters were very professional and willing to help with all problems or questions i had.
Pros
Professional, friendly work environment
Cons
temporary work
productive workplace, very professional
Intern (Former Employee) –  Media, PAApril 6, 2017
overall the other employees, including the branch manager, were very friendly and professional. I was able to work productively in a quiet environment, answering phone calls when needed.
Find a Different Temp Agency
Licenced Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 14, 2017
Going through the "interview" process, everyone I met was rude. They offered a sign on bonus in their job ad, but when asked about it, said it was no long valid. The company was very unorganized & because even the recruiters are temp, no one knows what's going on. Find a different temp agency if possible.
Pros
Get to meet new people
Cons
Unfriendly recruiters, low pay
Venture Foods / People Share
Pa Assistance (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAMarch 14, 2017
A bad company to work for dnt defend their employees what so ever even if you're right just because a regular employee comes to work with an attitude they point you out and causes you to lose your job for something you don't even know what's its about I guess that's what Temps are for replaceable poor supervisor never get out of their chair always go on hear or say also especially the ones that snitches for no reason and one more thing it's a lot of favoritism so if you're not noone special look out.
Pros
Get paid on time.
Cons
If you have experience in a higher paying positions try and put you in a lower pay position.
its was fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 14, 2017
no short notice understaffed miss working there to long of a commute ,love the training ,the climate was always cold not giving enough training to do a good job
Good luck
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAFebruary 12, 2017
The First Time That You Have To Work With You Are Good, But The Second Time You Want To Have Work You Only Have For You Promises, Never Answer Your Calls. Do not wait because they call you, they will never call you. Good luck!!!
Got a call for nothing
Staffer (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAFebruary 10, 2017
They will call you and ask you what experience you have jus to see if it fills one of their slots apparently they dont read resumes on here. These people are not professional and are just looking out for themselves. I do not recommend wasting your timenapply directly. And the women I talked to was mean and I was trying to be nice. Pathetic!
Pros
Cons
their employees
Good for Temporary Job
Health insurance phone sales (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 29, 2017
This is supposed to be contract to labor but is not. The contracted people are singled out and very disposable. Despite using ADP, one of the best accounting firms for payroll, the company makes big mistakes that end up costing their employees money. They did not make the Friday payday, which lost them many employees. Then to make payroll, they wired the pay to our accounts, costing the employees the fees for the wire transfer.
The management is constantly in flux and never accurate in any of its information or ability to support it's contracted employees. I'm not even really sure that they care.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No benefits, no support, no consistency
very disorganized company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  chambersburgJanuary 11, 2017
This company is not organized. They tell you one thing and do another. Not recommended. The don't give enough details about the assignment you are sent too.
Pros
non
Cons
disorganized
February 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. At PeopleShare, we meet with an employee prior to an interview with a client in order to review the company, job description, salary and job expectations. Once an offer is extended and accepted, we meet with the employee again to conduct a comprehensive orientation so he or she will be prepared for their new position. We are sorry to hear that you feel you did not receive enough information during these preparatory meetings prior to starting your assignment. I will make sure your feedback is relayed to the branch. Thank you again, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7