PeopleShare

PeopleShare Employee Reviews

a great place to secure temporary employment.
Health and Accident Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Horsham, PAMay 13, 2015
Pros: Willing to help find postions in your curent and past experiences.
Cons: Not enough long term postions available.
very supportive staff. Willing to assist. Has great working relationships with many employers. Does secure raises for employees.
A good place to gain experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAApril 21, 2015
People share is a good place to work once you gain experience in the healthcare field. If you can get in the door make sure you obtain the necessary training to apply for a health insurance license.
Call Center
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Reno, NVMarch 19, 2015
Pros: able to obtail full-time status from october - december.
Cons: deceive new hires with hopes of beeing hired on.
Poor communication skills with new hires. The members stretched the truth to fill seats in a call center with no hope of being hired.
great place to work . employees were great people
General labor (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 8, 2015
Pros: great pay depending on job assigned
Cons: not a large selection of work
40 hours a week . 10 dollars and hour . the job i was assigned to had a great atmosphere. learned how to run several machines . co workers were great . most enjoyable part of the job for me was the pay .
Company Clients are good
Customer Sales and Service Rep (Current Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: once you get settled in, its ok
Cons: incomplete and inaccurate information contractor work
Never completely and accurately informed of job information or details. No local office, most of the the staff if remote and not local. Have to do a lot of follow up with HR staff to get accurate and complete information.
It's an ok company to work for if you're trying to get back on your feet.
Data Entry (Current Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: no organization, payroll discrepencies.
This company is not as organized as you would like it to be. It's good for temporary work, but not if you're looking for a career.
Apply if you live close
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Horsham, PaNovember 20, 2014
Pros: great pay, great staff
Cons: distance, work ethics
As much as I enjoy my job, the travel time is over-exerting and I have no opportunity to do anything other than work for People as a Non-licensed CSR at a call center. This job is for those who enjoy a quiet space that doesn't require much effort and I'm looking for a challenge that's beneficial but won't make me feel as if my life revolves around my job.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Horsham, PASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: weekly pay checks, opportunity to change careers and temp to direct hire opportunities
Cons: the pay is less than i wanted .
I have been working for Peopleshare since June 2013 . I am currently working for a company as an administrative assistant temp to hire position. It's less than 10 minutes from my home. I am paid every week and I have no problems getting my emailed copy of my direct deposit slip. I have no complaints about this company and I would recommend friends and family to use this temp agency.
Micromanagers
Recruiter / Outside Sales (Former Employee), paMay 30, 2014
Review 10-12 hours days and will not allow you to have a lunch
not a very nice place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), new jerseyMarch 27, 2014
i really didn't get along with the supervisor. its not well organize. the talk to u like a dog.
Pennsylvania
Recruiter (Former Employee), PennsylvaniaFebruary 14, 2014
Cons: management was never on the same page
I would come into work and check emails for updates from night before.
Search Resumes - source and screen for qualified employees
Customer Service to customers
Great Learning Experience
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Allentown PaFebruary 5, 2014
I was able to advance my skills with their wonderful training and helpful managers.
not satisfyed
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: pay check
Cons: bad employer
i worked at assignment with them where it ended and got called back and they told me I was returning back to the assignment and never heard back from them, I called them after not hearing back a few days later and they said they made a mistake calling me. That is terrible. They don't keep in touch with there clients well at all.
Very Productive
Sales, Retention and Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAJuly 16, 2013
Fast pace environment with great go to management. Positions are made available with a quick turn around of ending assignments.
worst recruiter
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJune 27, 2013
Cons: they take the clients' money and run.
don't hesitate to say no to them. they just don't care about you. all they care about is getting their commission and running away. expect to get fired from your client because PeopleShare do nothing to help you.
DO NOT WORK FOR PEOPLESHARE
i cant tell you that (Former Employee), i cant tell you thatJune 17, 2013
Cons: everyting
I would say that this company is a terrible company to work for, but, that would be a huge understatement.

They will try to not pay you for the work you do. They will try to take back money that they have already paid you.

They don’t look at your qualifications when placing you at a job. If you ask for a specific kind of job they ignore your request, and give you some excuse as to why you are not qualified to work in the kind of job you requested.

They will lure you in with one kind of job then give you something completely different. They will try to pay you the lowest wage possible.

If you can, try to find out what company you will be working for, and then apply to that job, before giving peopleshare the satisfaction of sticking it to you.
Frantic Pace, Intimate Team Atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2013
-The pace took a while to get used to, Staffing is an industry that constantly changes and your priorities can shift at any given moment during the day. The key is to role with the punches and adapt. You'll either get it or you won't.

-I learned so much about how I best work and adapt. There is plenty of coaching and management is very much involved on a daily basis.

-Loved working in such a tight knit team atmosphere you have to rely on your other recruiters to fill positions and help you source, qualify, and prep candidates.
discriminate against people without cars
scanner operator (Former Employee), pottstown,paMay 15, 2013
Pros: nothing
I was on a temp assignment with people share and my car broke down so I had to call out one day as soon as I told them I would be going in the next day they told me they didn't need me anymore I DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE WORKING FOR THEM they have work and then lie to you and say its been filled don't say I didn't warn you..
horrible place to deal with!
medical (Former Employee), pottstown paMay 3, 2013
Pros: no pros at all...
People share is a horrible employment angency and I don' t recomemd going there to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overview rating is very poor!! Job title medical assistant
A massive waste of time
Warehouse (Former Employee), Pottstown. PaFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: will waste your time, make you drive out of the way "bait and switch" job offers
Lure you in with a promise of a job but when you get there they try to stick you with a different job that pays considerably less.
Staff tries to juggle multiple candidates where simple details on their end get overlooked. Very unprofessional set up without a doubt the worst employment agency I ever had to deal with.
If i were you I would seriously consider dealing with another employment agency.

PeopleShare Salaries