PeopleShare Pay & Benefits reviews

large cubicles at office for assignmenthe
Licensed Service Advocate Pacific (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 16, 2017
Pressure, being driven to sell memberships to people who wanted help with their health insurance. No management compassion for the effort, constant pushing for more and more membership sales when we were supposed to be selling and servicing health care policies.
Pros
coffee, tea and hot chocolate
Cons
short breaks, short lunches, low morale due to membership pressure
its was fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 14, 2017
no short notice understaffed miss working there to long of a commute ,love the training ,the climate was always cold not giving enough training to do a good job
Good for Temporary Job
Health insurance phone sales (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 29, 2017
This is supposed to be contract to labor but is not. The contracted people are singled out and very disposable. Despite using ADP, one of the best accounting firms for payroll, the company makes big mistakes that end up costing their employees money. They did not make the Friday payday, which lost them many employees. Then to make payroll, they wired the pay to our accounts, costing the employees the fees for the wire transfer.
The management is constantly in flux and never accurate in any of its information or ability to support it's contracted employees. I'm not even really sure that they care.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No benefits, no support, no consistency
Great place to go if u want good paying stable employment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  4000 miller circle bethlehem paNovember 22, 2016
Peopleshare has an amazing & professional staff. I in particular had a gentleman by the name of jarrid young who helped me get into an amazing company & changed my life!!!! I am now with a great company with great pay & great benefits!!! I would recommend for anyone who is seriously looking for stable great employment to run to peoplseshare and ask for jarrid, or anyone of the team members!!!!
Pros
40 plus hours of work
Let Down
Temp (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 23, 2016
I worked as a temp for almost a year. The pay wasn't amazing, but it got the bills paid. Payment was prompt and my supervisor in the agency was friendly.

However, my contract was ended after I was out with an illness for several days. I contacted the agency back about any other temp openings but my supervisor never responded to my inquiries.

Very unprofessional. I was ultimately disappointed with them for the lack of follow-up. Be wary.
Pros
Friendly staff in person, quick employment, paychecks on time
Cons
No benefits or sick days, never returned calls
Your just a number!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAMarch 29, 2016
The staff is pretty nice HOWEVER.....Once they place you your technically on your own. They are not good at following up on your concerns about the job. I dealt with Sydney and she never returns calls. On top of that you don't get paid for Holiday's, No Benefits, No evaluations No Nothing. Just clock in so that they can get their cut. Your just a number. I'm definitely looking for a new job and not with a Temp.
Pros
Good Placement
Cons
No Benefits. Don't return calls
Needs some help
Call Center Analyst (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PANovember 3, 2015
The company lacked in some areas like compensation of its workers and job security. Since this was a staffing agency I did not expect much from them.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
benefits are short
Ok
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PASeptember 5, 2015
Co-worker great
Management suck
Not perm away temp
Pay not that great good for new comer
Hour suck
Nothing never work
No bounse
Pros
Cons
Travel
a great place to secure temporary employment.
Health and Accident Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAMay 13, 2015
very supportive staff. Willing to assist. Has great working relationships with many employers. Does secure raises for employees.
Pros
Willing to help find postions in your curent and past experiences.
Cons
Not enough long term postions available.
Below Average even for a temp company
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAMay 8, 2015
Very poor communication, misleading ads, low paying jobs, no benefits, zero chance of ever getting hired full-time with company due to high costs for company to hire you. You're better off getting a job through the actual company (just like with all temp companies). Eliminate the middle-man.
Micromanagers
Recruiter / Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  paMay 30, 2014
Review 10-12 hours days and will not allow you to have a lunch
Its a very challenging but fun work place.
Provider Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell PaOctober 27, 2013
Answer provider phone calls and give them claim and benefits informatio.
Quality assured employees
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 19, 2013
People share is very selective with screening applicants.They truly look to meet the needs of both the employers as well as the employees.Very professional and respected company one of the top staffing agencies in the tri-state area.
Pros
local assignments
Cons
no benefits offered
Excellent teamworkers and a fun place to work
Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMay 19, 2013
I worked with an excellent team, where we worked together and helped each other. We kept each other updated with information and had great morale as a team. I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
They fed us all the time. I worked with different personalities and we had much comaderie.
Cons
Hours were cut when business got slow, people laid off. No benefits working for a temp agency.
nothing to say
Picker Packer (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 27, 2012
The jobs they offer won't pay a days meal who can live on a 3 day job once a month?
Pros
nothing
Cons
lies