PeopleStrategy was founded in 2002 by a group of experienced business and HR professionals who believed there was a better way to meet the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) needs of small and medium-sized business. At the time, the market was flooded with so-called web-based products that proved to be little more than browser front-end interfaces to decades-old client-server back-end applications.
Believing they could build a better solution, PeopleStrategy's founders spent two years designing and developing a true, full-featured, web-based application. The goals of the product design were to:
- help companies reduce their administrative and HR costs by automating many common transactions through business workflow
- allow all employees to directly access and maintain their essential personal data
- leverage the use of HR data for strategic decision-making via HR analytics
- simplify the creation of interfaces to and from other business systems
- make an intuitive, easy-to-learn application that matches the way that a business operates and the way people think about HR tasks
- provide the solution as a hosted offering to minimize the upfront cost to customers, provide a low monthly "pay-as-you-grow" fee based on the number of active employees, and eliminate the burden on IT resources to install, configure, support, and maintain the system
- simplify the installation, configuration and data conversion process so that the majority of customers could be functional in less than two months
PeopleStrategy is a privately-held company with headquarters located in Atlanta, GA. Additional offices are in Boston, MA, Chicago, IL and Ft. Worth, TX areas, plus several virtual sales offices around the country and two data centers in the Midwest. The company employs approximately 100 professionals with extensive experience in payroll and HRMS product development, data center management, and account management services. We currently process more than 4 million end user transactions a month.
PeopleStrategy prides itself on providing exceptional solutions delivered with extraordinary customer service. We are committed to understanding our client's business and building products that will help them solve their business problems. All of our employees are empowered to take the right action to help our clients, and to have the right attitude to demonstrate that we sincerely care about our relationship with our clients. – less